Home

Who's Da Boss?

Posted By: Santino Felice

Who's Da Boss? - 08/09/04 05:44 PM

In the GF2, I always wondered why Michael is driving his car on the way to Roth's house instead of his bodyguard, that hitman is sitting back there like he was the Don, anybody know why?
Posted By: DeathByClotheshanger

Re: Who's Da Boss? - 08/09/04 09:11 PM

Yeah that is odd, now that I think about it.

Maybe Mike just wanted to test that Buick out before he bought it???
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Who's Da Boss? - 08/09/04 10:47 PM

What I've understood from other posters of this board and it makes sense is that maybe Michael driving the car was an act of protection to himself. Hitmen after him would automatically expect the Don of the Corleone Family to be chauffeured everywhere and would largely ignore the driver.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Who's Da Boss? - 08/09/04 11:04 PM

Turi's right again. Plus, the driver would have to concentrate on the road ahead. But the bodyguard, in the back, was free to look out in every direction, and he did.
Posted By: Blake

Re: Who's Da Boss? - 08/09/04 11:19 PM

Aslong as Fredo was'nt in the back they would be fine.
Posted By: Freddie C.

Re: Who's Da Boss? - 08/10/04 12:03 AM

Maybe the bodyguard just didn't know how to drive.
Posted By: Don Matteo

Re: Who's Da Boss? - 08/10/04 02:55 AM

Well, the bodyguard was incompetent, as demonstrated in his attempt on Hyman Roth's life. Perhaps he was too damned incompetent to drive an automobile.
Posted By: Sophia

Re: Who's Da Boss? - 08/10/04 01:04 PM

It's hard to drive in Cuba - I guess Michael, being the wartime hero knew how to drive tanks, so he could probably drive in Cuba. Plus, the bodyguard so probably too hot in his back turtleneck outfit to even concentrate on driving!
(heehee!)
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Who's Da Boss? - 08/10/04 01:46 PM

They were driving in Miami. A Cuban driver drove them in Cuba.
Posted By: Sophia

Re: Who's Da Boss? - 08/10/04 05:06 PM

oh yes, right Miami - ahaha. Tuna sandwiches in Miami - banana daiquiris in Cuba.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Who's Da Boss? - 12/11/04 12:42 PM

Jordy,

The question that you raised over in the other post is answered right here in this post. Turi's answer seems the most logocal in my opinion.

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: jordyallen101

Re: Who's Da Boss? - 12/12/04 05:32 PM

thnk you don cardi smile
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET