Home

Mama Corleone is sassy

Posted By: Sophia

Mama Corleone is sassy - 08/02/04 01:21 PM

Is it me, or is Mama Corleone sassy? What's wierd is that when Connie calls crying to her that she was beat up - Mama has the crying baby in one hand and the phone on the other - she can hear her daughter crying and mumbling - why doesn't she put the baby down? It's obvious something is wrong with Connie - instead she seems almost bothered by the call and tells Santino she doesn't know what Connie is saying. Then at the Communion party - she's so sassy with COnnie's boyfriend (Merle?) - again, she seems bothered.
Really funny - really sassy.
Posted By: Alberto_Neri

Re: Mama Corleone is sassy - 08/02/04 03:05 PM

She had been tought by Vito and his conservative morals that you shouldnt interfere between another man and wife. And as she said, that Carlo and Connie was constantly fighting, I guess that she was tired of hearing her crying all the time, and thought it was nothing special going on...
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Mama Corleone is sassy - 08/03/04 04:36 AM

Originally posted by Alberto_Neri:
She had been tought by Vito and his conservative morals that you shouldnt interfere between another man and wife. And as she said, that Carlo and Connie was constantly fighting, I guess that she was tired of hearing her crying all the time, and thought it was nothing special going on...
...plus, the drama called for Sonny to become enraged, run out of the compound, get assassinated. Wouldn't have happened if Mama, instead of handing the phone to Sonny, said, "Now, calm down, dear. It's not so bad: Carlo's just getting a little physical in showing his love for you..." smile
Posted By: joltinjoe05

Re: Mama Corleone is sassy - 08/03/04 06:27 AM

Yeah she definitely got a little mean as time went on. She was also spoiled. Remember the good days, mama, when a little pear was good enough for you?
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Mama Corleone is sassy - 08/04/04 06:47 PM

Connie was the last child - not a masculine child. It doesn't seem like Mamma has a close relationship with her. More like, I love her because she's mine, but what a guinea brat. Going back to GF2, Mamma did show some sass and spirit by bringing the neighbor to Vito to resolve the issue of the dog and the eviction.
Posted By: Santino Felice

Re: Mama Corleone is sassy - 08/05/04 03:41 PM

Every female in relation to t a family like that gets meaner as they grow up. I mean Mama Corleone wasn't that bad as she grew, Connie was the devil. In GF3, Michael even tells her "maybe they should fear you".
Posted By: Krlea

Re: Mama Corleone is sassy - 08/05/04 06:48 PM

Originally posted by joltinjoe05:
Yeah she definitely got a little mean as time went on. She was also spoiled. Remember the good days, mama, when a little pear was good enough for you?
I don't think Mamma was spoiled at all. When she gives Connie and Merle attitude it's because they were a week late and Mamma was a good judge of character. She knew Merle and Deanna were no good for her children.
Posted By: Blake

Re: Mama Corleone is sassy - 08/05/04 07:05 PM

In munber 2 she also gives sass towards connie by telling her to go wait in line with all the other guests.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET