Home

Fuck Michael Corleone

Posted By: I Have a Scar on my Face

Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/21/04 06:19 AM

Michael Corleone killed off the best two dons who ever lived. Fredo would have been a great don and carlo would have been the don of all dons. He is Donlicious. Michael was just jelous of carlo hair and great looks.
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/21/04 07:34 AM

Me thinks a troll is on the board.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/21/04 11:45 AM

I know what a troll is, the mythical creature, but what's an internet troll?

Anyway, there is a guy running around the city saying "Fuck Michael Corleone". What do we do with a piece of shit like that?
Posted By: Krlea

Re: Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/21/04 12:03 PM

Did she say "Donlicious?" eek
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/21/04 12:08 PM

My impression is that many of the women on this board would like to.
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/21/04 12:54 PM

Originally posted by I Have a Scar on my Face:
Michael Corleone killed off the best two dons who ever lived. Fredo would have been a great don and carlo would have been the don of all dons.
That's your opinion & you're entitled to it, but I have to TOTALLY disagree with you that both Fredo & Carlo would have been better Don's than Michael. Vito knew Michael was best for the job & that's why he was it. I guess some people go pretty cheap. lol
Posted By: DeathByClotheshanger

Re: Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/21/04 02:07 PM

Can we please garrot this piece of troll trash (with a clotheshanger of course) and be done with him?
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/21/04 02:20 PM

Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
I know what a troll is, the mythical creature, but what's an internet troll?..
Troll: Mythical Creature

Internet Troll: Real Asshole

Apple
Posted By: Sophia

Re: Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/21/04 02:26 PM

Donlicious? Yes, Michael is definately the hottest don - but to get back to the statement - The best Don, was obviusly The Godfather, Vito - when Michael took over, Vito did say maybe Santino was not a good Don - and as for Fredo - Vito obviously thought he would not make a good Don, otherwise he would have put him in that position - alas, he new Michael would and could do the job. After all, Michael was smart enough to move him from harms way when he was in the hospital, but it was Fredo who fumbled the gun-
Posted By: bogey

Re: Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/21/04 02:36 PM

He is Donlicious. Michael was just jelous of carlo hair and great looks.
lol lol lol lol lol

What the hell?!

He said Donlicious. hahahahah....

Yeah I'm "jelous" of carlo hair too.
Posted By: Don Matteo

Re: Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/21/04 02:51 PM

How do we get rid of morons like this?

Or as Michael said in GFIII - What do we do with a piece of shit like that?

Re: Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/21/04 03:37 PM

I say we jump em. orange
Posted By: Patches

Re: Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/21/04 03:44 PM

WTF? lol .
Posted By: angiez23

Re: Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/21/04 03:48 PM

WTF? Why you´re talking BS, about my man mike huh? mad lol
Posted By: SC

Re: Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/21/04 04:03 PM

Ignore him. Giving him this kind of attention is exactly what he's craving. He'll eventually slippy up and he'll be gone (not by his choice).

Re: Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/21/04 04:11 PM

Originally posted by SC:
...He'll eventually slippy up and he'll be gone (not by his choice).
One-a-deez days....BANG, ZOOOM !!!!

Apple
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/21/04 04:12 PM

An internet troll is an individual who goes onto movie fan boards, and either posts something that degrades the film and its fans, or posts something absolutely ridiculous (Carlo best Don!?), all in the hopes of pissing off the fans of the film, and getting as many angry replies (or replies in general), as possible. This guy, my friends, is a troll, although not a very good one. If you wanna experience a really troll infested board, go to the IMDb's version of the Godfather boards. It's absolutely pathetic. I wouldn't really recommend it though, seeing as we're all members of the best Internet crime family anyway. wink
Posted By: Busta

Re: Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/21/04 04:22 PM

Man, what is your obsession with Carlo??? You seem a little to into him. How bout you make your own carlo rizzi web site and talk about how he wouldve been the greatest don. Im sure youll have a ton of members who feel exactly the way you do. rolleyes
Posted By: Mike Sullivan

Re: Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/21/04 04:24 PM

Originally posted by bogey:
I say we jump em. orange
I got your back...
Posted By: Buttmunker

Re: Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/21/04 05:35 PM

I can't believe you people are taking this so seriously...I Have A Scar On My Face is obviously messin' with ya'all, and he's funny, too, because his statements are so anti-Godfather.

Most of us are taking it for the vein it is intended. The rest who are trying to defend themselves: keep your friends close, and I Have A Scar On My Face closer
Posted By: Luca's boy

Re: Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/21/04 05:44 PM

I Have a Scar On My Face, I have some advice for you that I pray finds its way through that thick skull of yours. "It is better to be thought a fool, then to open ones mouth and remove all doubt".

Re: Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/21/04 05:46 PM

Luca's boy...I think your advice comes a little too late.

Apple

Re: Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/21/04 05:49 PM

Originally posted by Buttmunker:
I can't believe you people are taking this so seriously...I Have A Scar On My Face is obviously messin' with ya'all, and he's funny, too, because his statements are so anti-Godfather.
Buttmunker, Who's taking it seriously? Can't you sense all the sarcasm? grin

Originally posted by Mike Sullivan:
I got your back...
Yeah I think we can take him.
Posted By: Krlea

Re: Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/21/04 07:09 PM

Originally posted by MaryCas:
My impression is that many of the women on this board would like to.
MaryCas- I don't know if I'm the only one who saw how clever this line was, but I had to give you props. It was hysterical! ha ha.
Posted By: waynethegame

Re: Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/21/04 07:40 PM

Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
Anyway, there is a guy running around the city saying "Fuck Michael Corleone". What do we do with a piece of shit like that?
If anyone were to say such a thing, they would not be a friend; they would be a dog... or in this case, a troll. smile
Posted By: Alex Morello

Re: Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/22/04 04:13 AM

Do us a favor and Log out please
Posted By: UnderBoss

Re: Fuck Michael Corleone - 07/24/04 08:59 AM

Originally posted by I Have a Scar on my Face:
Michael Corleone killed off the best two dons who ever lived. Fredo would have been a great don and carlo would have been the don of all dons. He is Donlicious. Michael was just jelous of carlo hair and great looks.
LOL. Well personally, I see you have a sense of humour about the whole trilogy and I don't think many of the other posters get your joke. But honestly if you are trying to be antagonistic don't make it so transparent. I mean Carlo and Fredo being great dons... LOL... seriously, you can come up with something a little wittier than that.

UB
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET