Home

What you think

Posted By: Intenzo

What you think - 05/27/04 06:42 PM

Does any one think there would have been a betrer actour for the part of Michael. just wondering
Posted By: Freddie C.

Re: What you think - 05/27/04 08:11 PM

in a word... no
Posted By: Don Lights

Re: What you think - 05/27/04 08:34 PM

I don't think anyone can do the part of Michael Corleone better than Al Pacino.
Posted By: AllAboutTheFamily

Re: What you think - 05/27/04 08:52 PM

Of course not! There are plenty of actors who would have done a well enough job to get by, but Pacino really brought out the complex character of Michael Corleone. Just try and imagine, Charlie Sheen (who was almost forced on FFC to play the role by Paramount) playing Micheal Corleone. I mean, Sheen is a great actor but I can't picture anybody but Pacino for this role.
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: What you think - 05/28/04 12:49 AM

NO! Are you out of your fucking mind?! eek Pacino perfectly played his transition from "Joe College" to Don Corleone. It was very subtle in a way, yet very obvious, and I dont think anyone else could have pulled it off the way Pacino did.
Posted By: BigFatJason

Re: What you think - 05/28/04 03:34 AM

I say no because it is extremely hard to imagine Michael played by another actor.

If someone else had played Michael, for example Robert De Niro, I bet we'd all be saying that no one would have been able to have done a better job of playing him. Anyone get where I'm going with this?
Posted By: Bella_Dana

Re: What you think - 05/28/04 12:03 PM

no i dont think so, there are good actors out there but al pacino did the best job ever as he played michael.
Posted By: kasanova

Re: What you think - 05/28/04 12:17 PM

I think it was martin sheen not charlie sheen who was originally casted as michael.

No one could replace pacino in that role in my opinion he is simply the best.

A more interesting cast change could have been de niro as sonny. That would have been very interesting to see.
Posted By: ColinB

Re: What you think - 05/28/04 12:46 PM

One point about Kay is that Michael said in the 1st film that the business would be legitemate in 5 years. So Kay did know the nature of the business, but on that understanding.
Posted By: Intenzo

Re: What you think - 05/28/04 01:42 PM

I agree with all of you i just wanted some feed back Al to thee end.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET