Home

The Brush

Posted By: Robo

The Brush - 05/18/04 02:34 PM

during the meeting with sollozzo, before vito sits and after he pours sollozzo another drink, vito brushes sollozzo's knee to clear off something...................................... great moment. (The End) tongue

robert
Posted By: AllAboutTheFamily

Re: The Brush - 05/18/04 07:29 PM

Yes, great moment, a great representation of how Vito was-ahhhhh Vito, the good ol' days
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: The Brush - 05/18/04 10:49 PM

Probably a spontaneous Brando gesture: trying to show that Vito was playing "Mr. Humble," both to soften the blow that he was about to deliver to Sollozzo ("I must say no to you"), partly in his perpetual quest to have his enemies (and potential enemies) underestimate him.
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: The Brush - 05/19/04 01:40 AM

Yeah I would say Brando probably noticed some dust, or fuzz or hair on his pants, and brushed it off,nothing to debate into the wee hours of the morning about. tongue
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: The Brush - 05/19/04 12:27 PM

Many months ago I posted a topic "Sollozzo's Lint" regarding this observation. I watched the scene sometime after that and I wondered if Vito dropped a bit of annisette on Sollozzo and then brushed it off. I'll have to freeze that frame.
Posted By: Double-J

Re: The Brush - 05/19/04 10:15 PM

Originally posted by Don Sonny Corleone:
Yeah I would say Brando probably noticed some dust, or fuzz or hair on his pants, and brushed it off,nothing to debate into the wee hours of the morning about. tongue
Bah, I forsee another "Sonny is Gay!?!"-esque thread. lol
Posted By: Krlea

Re: The Brush - 05/20/04 01:49 AM

Originally posted by Double-J:
Bah, I forsee another "Sonny is Gay!?!"-esque thread.
Ok I have to ask....Sonny is gay???? Wtf? How on earth did that get started?

Re: The Brush - 05/20/04 01:53 AM

Loooooong story. BTW where is that thred? I have searched, but I cant come up w/ anything.
Posted By: SC

Re: The Brush - 05/20/04 05:27 AM

Originally posted by Don Sonny Corleone:
BTW where is that thred? I have searched, but I cant come up w/ anything.
That thread, along with many others from the "early days" of the boards had to be deleted in order to make more room for newer discussion threads.

Re: The Brush - 05/21/04 12:27 AM

Damn frown that was a funny one. I had a feeling thats what happened to it.
Posted By: Krlea

Re: The Brush - 05/21/04 02:31 AM

Are we not going to get the full story? That's such a tease.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET