Home

Killer of Pope

Posted By: goombah

Killer of Pope - 05/16/04 11:04 PM

I was watching Part III the other day and had a question. Right before they show Pope Lamberto dead in his bed, Archbishop Gilday is about to take a sip of his own tea. Before taking a sip, he looks into the cup and then does not take a drink. Was the Archbishop aware of the plan to kill the Pope? Or did he actually carry out the actual poisoning of the Pope?
Posted By: Robo

Re: Killer of Pope - 05/17/04 02:53 PM

absolutely!!! i was thinking the same thing myself. yes i think the archbishop knew and was behind it.
robert
Posted By: goombah

Re: Killer of Pope - 05/17/04 06:31 PM

Thanks Robo. It was just that look Gilday had into his own tea that was incriminating. I guess I need to watch FFC's commentary on the dvd to see whether this was addressed.
Posted By: Robo

Re: Killer of Pope - 05/17/04 06:57 PM

Originally posted by goombah:
Thanks Robo. It was just that look Gilday had into his own tea that was incriminating. I guess I need to watch FFC's commentary on the dvd to see whether this was addressed.
yea the look is what got me to, its like he's looking at it like "someone could have poisoned mine too."

i have watched it with the commentary and i dont think it was addressed, but i couldve missed something.
robert
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET