Home

Corleone Family Tree

Posted By: SC

Corleone Family Tree - 04/13/03 04:43 PM

Here's a family chart I made. I'm experimenting with the software to see if I can make the names and dates a little darker (and easier to read).

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Corleone Family Tree - 04/13/03 04:47 PM

Nice SC, doing well. If you get chance, try the 'other' Family tree. grin
Posted By: Don Aleksandr

Re: Corleone Family Tree - 04/13/03 06:07 PM

Is Vincent in there? I can see the names of the people.
Posted By: filmbuff

Re: Corleone Family Tree - 04/13/03 07:09 PM

Very cool. But you missid out Fredo's wife and all of Connie's ex-husbands.

Re: Corleone Family Tree - 04/13/03 08:27 PM

I didn't include Connie's other husbands because:

1. They didn't further the family's lines
2. There were too many of them smile , and it would have made the chart too unwieldy.
3. I didn't know all their names rolleyes

I guess I should include Fredo's wife. I'll also have to figure out how to include Vincent Mancini.

I've started a crime Family chart also.
Posted By: deathkiss

Re: Corleone Family Tree - 04/13/03 09:03 PM

I love it! its a nice tree.

Re: Corleone Family Tree - 04/13/03 10:02 PM

I'm using a genealogical program called "Family Tree Maker". You would need to have that program on your pc to open an email file.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Corleone Family Tree - 04/14/03 12:37 AM

That's great SC. Is it possible to make the pics larger tho? I'd like to get a better look. Not that I don't appreciate the work you put into it. tongue

TIS
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Corleone Family Tree - 04/14/03 12:40 AM

Is that person on the end next to Connie supposed to be Carlo? It looks more like Phil Collins. grin
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Corleone Family Tree - 04/14/03 01:00 AM

Beth,

It looks like the name above that picture says Carlo. It doesn't look like him tho does it?
Glad it's not just my eyes then. smile

You don't suppose SC stuck his picture there trying to pass himself off as a Corleone do you?? lol

Nah, didn't look like SC either.

TIS
Posted By: Don Ellroy

Re: Corleone Family Tree - 04/14/03 01:17 AM

I'm making a Corleone Family Tree too, but on Word.I dont have the pictures of the people but all i need is the name of:
Fredo's Illigitermate son
Sonny's daughters
Johnny's kids.

I'm also doing a crime family tree for Before The 5 families war, During and After.
Posted By: Zasa

Re: Corleone Family Tree - 04/14/03 01:41 AM

Fredo had a son? whaaaaa?

Re: Corleone Family Tree - 04/14/03 06:55 AM

Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
Is it possible to make the pics larger tho? I'd like to get a better look.
It is possible, but it would take up too much room. If you want to try something "technical" here's a suggestion. Right click on the picture, and you'll get a list of options. Choose "Save Picture As" and then pick a folder on your computer where you want to place that picture. Once you've saved it you'll be able to view it with whatever software you have for viewing photos. You can then enlarge it and see it in better detail.

Most of the pics for the chart were taken from Geoff's site, so once you see them in greater detail they should look familiar.

Re: Corleone Family Tree - 04/14/03 06:58 AM

Originally posted by Beth E:
Is that person on the end next to Connie supposed to be Carlo? It looks more like Phil Collins.
lol

Yeah, thats Carlo. I was toying with the idea of using the two feet through the windshield pic for him, but I was TRYING to be somewhat serious.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET