Home

Godfather Legacy

Posted By: M.M. Floors

Godfather Legacy - 03/29/03 06:38 PM

He, I got a question. Last week I was searching for the Legacy in two big cities. But they hadn't the Legacy. Is there some Dutch guy/girl who has the Legacy bought in the Netherlands. Otherwise I have to buy it via the internet.
Posted By: Dream Master

Re: Godfather Legacy - 03/29/03 08:48 PM

All I can tell you is that it's awesome!!
Posted By: Alexander Supalov

Re: Godfather Legacy - 03/31/03 08:16 AM

Hi!

Originally posted by M.M. Floors:
Otherwise I have to buy it via the internet.
Am not sure about the Netherlands, but down here in Germany one can order any book in any bookstore, and they will be glad to oblige within a couple of days. Sometimes it'll be cheaper than any Internet outlet due to lower delivery costs.

Best regards.

Alexander

Re: Godfather Legacy - 03/31/03 05:31 PM

I already tryed that. But they say they can't order it because the whole book doesn't stand in their database. They say it doesn't excist! mad
Posted By: Senza Mama

Re: Godfather Legacy - 04/01/03 08:42 AM

Originally posted by M.M. Floors:
He, I got a question. Last week I was searching for the Legacy in two big cities. But they hadn't the Legacy. Is there some Dutch guy/girl who has the Legacy bought in the Netherlands. Otherwise I have to buy it via the internet.
MMF, I tried for a while to get it in a local bookshop but eventually I had to order it on amazon.co.uk. It took about a week to be delivered so it may have had to come from the USA.

Re: Godfather Legacy - 04/01/03 09:43 AM

Well I orderd it at bol.com. Hope I have it in a few days. Thanks for the help.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Godfather Legacy - 05/16/03 10:28 PM

I have just finished reading this awesome book! I loved every detail included, and was particularly taken in by FFC's persistence for acquiring detail--didn't know he was so much of a "pain." I am now going to watch the film yet again and I believe it will be watched with much more observational detail and attention now. The book helps you understand the film more, and why certain things happen.

A highly recommended book and a must read for all fans!

Mick
Posted By: joltinjoe05

Re: Godfather Legacy - 01/09/04 01:13 AM

I got mine in the mail today. Looks real nice.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Godfather Legacy - 01/09/04 01:27 AM

Required reading for all on these boards.
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: Godfather Legacy - 01/09/04 02:12 AM

Even if you have to go to the moon to get it, get it. Its got tons of GF production stills and more information than the companion.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Godfather Legacy - 01/09/04 01:36 PM

Fantastic reading, I got mine form a recommendation from this board when it first started. Worth every penny. The page showing the transformation from Brando to Vito is truly amazing.

Re: Godfather Legacy - 01/09/04 05:46 PM

I like that most, yes. But I also like the pictures in it. They are beautiful.
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Godfather Legacy - 01/09/04 07:16 PM

And read carefully about the myth of the oranges. Or should I say the non-myth of the oranges.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET