Home

'Godfather' house on the market again.

Posted By: Just Lou

'Godfather' house on the market again. - 11/12/14 06:07 PM

Staten Island's 'Godfather' house on the market for $2.89M.
Posted By: tenpin477

Re: 'Godfather' house on the market again. - 11/13/14 12:42 PM

Connie Profaci is the Daughter in Law of The "Olive Oil King" Joe Profaci as well, although her husband has done everything possible it seems to distance himself from being the son of a major mobster. She sold Big Paul's house a few years back
Posted By: Questadt

Re: 'Godfather' house on the market again. - 11/13/14 05:47 PM

Has anyone scrolled through the photos of the rooms? Nice place. It certainly didn't look like that in 1945. Especially that stylish, ultra-contemporary kitchen.

I like how the room with the television set displays an image of Michael from the flashback scene at the end of Godfather II. Clever touch.

Re: 'Godfather' house on the market again. - 11/13/14 07:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Questadt
Has anyone scrolled through the photos of the rooms? Nice place. It certainly didn't look like that in 1945. Especially that stylish, ultra-contemporary kitchen.

I like how the room with the television set displays an image of Michael from the flashback scene at the end of Godfather II. Clever touch.

The indoor scenes were never actually filmed inside the house. They used a set, and a house behind this house that was vacant at the time.

The current owner must have did a major renovation after purchasing it a couple of years ago, because last time it was for sale it supposedly needed it badly.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: 'Godfather' house on the market again. - 11/14/14 11:28 AM

What do you say we all chip in, buy it and have a huge GF bash!! lol

I see they remodeled some but kept Don Corleone's office the same. JL I know you've been outside of it and taken pics. You should see if you can contact the realtor and walk thru. wink
I imagine a house like that would NOT have open house. lol

TIS

Re: 'Godfather' house on the market again. - 11/14/14 05:43 PM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
What do you say we all chip in, buy it and have a huge GF bash!! lol

I see they remodeled some but kept Don Corleone's office the same. JL I know you've been outside of it and taken pics. You should see if you can contact the realtor and walk thru. wink
I imagine a house like that would NOT have open house. lol

TIS

I'd be more interested in walking through the little known house behind it that the previous owner Mr. Norton told me they actually used for some interior scenes. wink
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: 'Godfather' house on the market again. - 12/04/14 12:35 PM

That's a nice house, but I'm not down-sizing even if it is famous whistle
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET