Home

JOEY ZASA AT MICHAELS PARTY

Posted By: marco

JOEY ZASA AT MICHAELS PARTY - 03/24/04 10:13 PM

was joey zasa invited to michael's party? we see when vincent shows up that they have a strict admittance policy, but joey and his sidekick just seem to get in.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: JOEY ZASA AT MICHAELS PARTY - 03/24/04 10:26 PM

That's an interesting question, Marco. I think he was, because we sse him and The Ant at the church before the party. And, as you say, he wasn't hassled. But then, Neri tells Michael that Zasa wants to see him and he's got him "waiting in the lobby" (a nice throwback to GFII). Maybe he wasn't invited after all? Or, more likely, he was invited, and had to ask for a private audience.
Posted By: Robo

Re: JOEY ZASA AT MICHAELS PARTY - 03/24/04 11:01 PM

although michael had no respect for such a man as joey, could it be possible that anyone of zasa's "position" is granted a "free admittance" into such an event? or is that completely out of the question??
rob
Posted By: KayVoy

Re: JOEY ZASA AT MICHAELS PARTY - 03/25/04 06:28 AM

I think he was invited because like Michael Said
he "had no beef with Joey Zaza". Vincent was the
one who had a problem with Joey.
Posted By: Bella_Dana

Re: JOEY ZASA AT MICHAELS PARTY - 03/25/04 09:33 AM

yeah i think he was invited, because michael didn't have any problems with joey, maybe he just didn't like him until vincent came up and brought him into trouble with him.
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: JOEY ZASA AT MICHAELS PARTY - 03/25/04 01:30 PM

We all have those relatives that we HAVE to invite to weddings or big celebrations. Although not a blood relation, Joey is associated with the family in business and part of the "Corleone Family", hence the invitation. I'm sure Michael would have preferred that Joey had sent in his regrets on attending. But then he wouldn't have gotten the Meucci award.
Posted By: Boss_of_bosses

Re: JOEY ZASA AT MICHAELS PARTY - 03/25/04 08:40 PM

Zasa was never part of the Corleone Family. He just owned what the Family used to have.

And I don't think Zasa was invited at all. Remember whern Mike said,"So this is the reason you come to my home on this day."
Posted By: Don Lights

Re: JOEY ZASA AT MICHAELS PARTY - 03/26/04 01:06 AM

Joey Zasa wanted to be someone of importance, as he wanted to become closer to Michael only to strengthen his power as I'm sure he was already planning to take over the Corleone family and thta's why Vincent was having a problem with Zasa.
Posted By: Angel_Dust

Re: JOEY ZASA AT MICHAELS PARTY - 03/26/04 01:58 AM

no he wasn't invited because when joey is summoned to michael's office and he gives him the plaque, Michael asks "and this is the reason you've come to my house on this day?" meaning he wasn't especting him, he just showed up w/out an invitation; remember he arrives after everyone is seated and the ceremony has begun at the church in the first place and then he went to the after party and Neri or somebody had to let him in because Michael was his "patron" and "he only wanted a minute", in the meantime he was waiting in the lobby. Plus remember when the famiglia is singing the song and he interrupts, everyone stops.. looking surprised, even Don Altobello is wondering what the hell is joey doing here? I've seen the GFIII one time too many.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET