Home

main godfather love theme...

Posted By: jay

main godfather love theme... - 03/11/04 06:34 PM

me and my friend salvatore are having a debate. the song from gfIII, the one anthony sings, sounds the same as the main theme of the movie. when i read jgeoff's translation it was something about the moon being on fire or something (i could look it up on the site but i'm not going to bother). now the original theme is "speak softly..." something like that....so which translation is the english translation i should use when mentioning the main theme in the godfather movies. also, which was composed first, the speak softly one or the moon one? was the one for gf part I originally an italian folk song that was changed a bit....and the original folk song was played in gfIII? anyway, hope you understand my question and can answer it. thanks.
Posted By: waynethegame

Re: main godfather love theme... - 03/12/04 02:30 AM

You are right. The song Anthony sings to Michael is to the tune of the "main" Godfather theme.
Posted By: Don Roach

Re: main godfather love theme... - 03/30/04 12:16 PM

YES, The song that lol Anthony sings to Michael is to the tune of the "main" Godfather theme.

Re: main godfather love theme... - 03/30/04 12:16 PM

YES, The song that lol Anthony sings to Michael is to the tune of the "main" Godfather theme.

Re: main godfather love theme... - 03/30/04 12:17 PM

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET