Home

Where Tessio + Clemenza 1st generation immigrants?

Posted By: Danito

Where Tessio + Clemenza 1st generation immigrants? - 02/22/13 10:39 AM

Clemenza as a young man is dealing with guns and doesn't seem to hesitate to shoot a cop. Both are familiar with omerta and certain rituals. Both speak "Italian" fluently. Are they first or second generation immigrants?
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: Where Tessio + Clemenza 1st generation immigrants? - 02/22/13 02:08 PM

First generation.
Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Re: Where Tessio + Clemenza 1st generation immigrants? - 02/22/13 02:17 PM

Where did Vito settle when he came to America? For example the store he worked in? The little apartment they had?
Posted By: Hisenberg

Re: Where Tessio + Clemenza 1st generation immigrants? - 02/22/13 09:42 PM

Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal
Where did Vito settle when he came to America? For example the store he worked in? The little apartment they had?

Vito was later adopted by the Abbandando family in New York, and he befriended Genco Abbandando, who later became like a brother to him. When he was nineteen, Corleone married and started a family. Corleone began making an honest living at Abbandando's grocery store on Ninth Avenue.

I got that from the Godfather Wikia which is a good place to go if you want to look up certain info
Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Re: Where Tessio + Clemenza 1st generation immigrants? - 02/22/13 11:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Hisenberg
Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Vito was later adopted by the Abbandando family in New York, and he befriended Genco Abbandando, who later became like a brother to him. When he was nineteen, Corleone married and started a family. Corleone began making an honest living at Abbandando's grocery store on Ninth Avenue.

Nice thanks! So lower Manhatten then!

I got that from the Godfather Wikia which is a good place to go if you want to look up certain info
Posted By: segoma

Re: Where Tessio + Clemenza 1st generation immigrants? - 03/10/13 08:10 AM

imo,that depends how you defines first generation immigrants,Clemenza said his father works over 12h a day in the subway.I guess that subway was in NY...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET