Home

Vito Speaks to Fanucci

Posted By: That Moltisanti kid

Vito Speaks to Fanucci - 02/18/04 09:20 PM

Hi,
sorry to use a whole new topic for this but has anyone noticed in the scene where vito talks to fanucci in the car (let me wet my beak etc) that when a car goes past them, if you pause it FFC's face is CLEARLY visible in the passing car as it moves. check it out, sorry if you have all seen it already.
Posted By: goombah

Re: Vito Speaks to Fanucci - 02/18/04 10:32 PM

That's cool - I'll have to check that out. FFC relatives are abundant in the entire trilogy: his father is playing the piano in I & has a part in III, his mother is in the wedding scene, and obviously Talia & Sophia.

Re: Vito Speaks to Fanucci - 02/18/04 10:59 PM

yeh, let me know if you saw it. smile
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Vito Speaks to Fanucci - 02/19/04 02:13 AM

Originally posted by goombah:
That's cool - I'll have to check that out. FFC relatives are abundant in the entire trilogy: his father is playing the piano in I & has a part in III, his mother is in the wedding scene, and obviously Talia & Sophia.
Check out the deleted scene on DVD from Part II when Clemenza and Vito go to the Gunsmith. The gunsmith's son plays music for them, see if you can catch his name in the scene. I always thought that FFC added a nice touch to the movie with that scene.

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Vito Speaks to Fanucci - 02/19/04 02:40 AM

Hey Chrissy,
That's a great "pick-up". I'll have to look for that one. I just watched that scene the other day and was so intent on Fanucci's face that I didn't even pay attention to the background. Having watched GF and II so many times, I look around in the background for odd stuff like that. Thanks for the tip.
MC-KM
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Vito Speaks to Fanucci - 02/19/04 03:50 AM

I know that scene well, and I have never noticed FFC. I'll have to check it out! Nice catch! wink

TIS

Re: Vito Speaks to Fanucci - 02/19/04 04:39 PM

thanks guys, what a great board!! wink

Re: Vito Speaks to Fanucci - 02/22/04 07:43 PM

Don Cardi,
when I was Michael Montana Mancini I remember you saying you were in Dog day Afternoon, but I hadn't seen it then and i was acting stupid care to tell us about it again?
MMM
Posted By: Levis

Re: Vito Speaks to Fanucci - 03/11/04 08:24 PM

Yeah i have seen his face, saw it when I saw the film for the first time, and the second time, a few days ago. Maybe I just pay attention to the smallest things!
Lev.
Posted By: Domenico

Re: Vito Speaks to Fanucci - 03/12/04 02:52 AM

I know i posted this the other day somewhere else but since you're talking about catches, did anyone else ever see the part in GF11 when vito's walking across the sreet with groceries on his shoulder ,he looksback to see a lady stealing a green pepper from someone at a street vendor? SORRY IF I REPEATED MY SELF!!!
Posted By: juventus

Re: Vito Speaks to Fanucci - 03/27/04 02:25 PM

When you see the face of Francis Ford Coppola?
I watch that scene now a several times but i can't see him. It's when Fanucci asks $200 to Vito while he's driving isn't it? Chapter 15: Fanucci Wants To Wet His Beak on Disc 1 of Part II
Am i right?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET