Home

Who's your favorite character from the Godfather trilogy?

Posted By: XDCX

Who's your favorite character from the Godfather trilogy? - 02/18/04 03:38 AM

There is a vast amount of characters presented throughout each film. If you had to pick one favorite character from each film, who would you pick. Also, who is your favorite character overall, out of the whole trilogy?

The Godfather: Santino Corleone

Part II: Young Vito Corleone

Part III: Vincenzo Mancini

Overall: Santino Corleone

Sonny is my favorite by far. He's so cocky, arrogant, violent, hot-headed, and yet through it all, he has a kind heart. James Caan put in one of the best performances I've personally ever seen, and should have been nominated for best supporting actor along with Al Pacino.
Posted By: angiez23

Re: Who's your favorite character from the Godfather trilogy? - 02/18/04 04:58 AM

The godfather 1 = vito/michael , the godfather 2 = young vito , the godfather 3= michael
Posted By: Bella_Dana

Re: Who's your favorite character from the Godfather trilogy? - 02/18/04 08:27 AM

Originally posted by angiez23:
The godfather 1 = vito/michael , the godfather 2 = young vito , the godfather 3= michael
i agree smile
Posted By: boneear

Re: Who's your favorite character from the Godfather trilogy? - 02/18/04 11:20 AM

GF1: Mike
GF2: Hagen
GF3: eat shit

Overall Hagen, such a top guy.

Re: Who's your favorite character from the Godfather trilogy? - 02/18/04 12:31 PM

Originally posted by boneear:
GF1: Mike
GF2: Hagen
GF3: eat shit

eat shit haha lol never heard of him
Posted By: fero

Re: Who's your favorite character from the Godfather trilogy? - 02/18/04 01:25 PM

Originally posted by boneear:

yea, i aggree you. tom is a really good guy. always loyal.
Posted By: consiGliera

Re: Who's your favorite character from the Godfather trilogy? - 02/18/04 04:53 PM

aaawww, what a pleasure ´tis to state your faves over and over aGain... wink

i had a crush on Tom HaGen the moment i walked into this whole Godfather thinG (i was 11). he´s the man i´d marry and hav kids with, which is sayin somethin since i hate kids an don´t want to marry at all. so there´s no real question who´s my favorite, but as for the rest:

GF I:Santino...mmmh...Santino...force of nature, what can you say?
GF II: Fredo: was sad to see him Go. PentanGeli: same.
GF III: sucks an never really happened

funny thinG is that Vito never really Grew on me, althouGh he´s a rich character.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Who's your favorite character from the Godfather trilogy? - 02/18/04 06:23 PM

My Favs:

GF1- Pete Clemenza
GF2- Frankie
GF3- Mike
Posted By: ChrisY2J

Re: Who's your favorite character from the Godfather trilogy? - 02/18/04 09:11 PM

GFI: Virgil Sollozzo. He's such a wily, calculating bastard. And I really like the actor who played him, Al Lettieri (he was great in "The Getaway"). It would be interesting to know Sollozzo's full story.

GFII: The young Vito Corleone. Learning his roots and watching his rise to power is the best part of "The Godfather: Part II".

GFIII: Mary. Just kidding! grin
Posted By: goombah

Re: Who's your favorite character from the Godfather trilogy? - 02/19/04 10:43 PM

GFI: Vito
GFII: Hyman Roth
GFIII: Kay - for being so tough on Michael
Posted By: matthew

Re: Who's your favorite character from the Godfather trilogy? - 02/22/04 08:06 PM

GF santino corleone
GFII micheal corleone
GFIII vincent mancini
Posted By: cannoli

Re: Who's your favorite character from the Godfather trilogy? - 02/22/04 09:03 PM

GF1 -- Pete Clemenza
GF2 -- Fredo
GF3 -- To the extent that I have one at all, I'd have to say Kay.

Favorite overall: John Cazale's Fredo. Just SO underrated.

Re: Who's your favorite character from the Godfather trilogy? - 02/23/04 09:44 AM

Originally posted by ChrisY2J:

GFIII: Mary. Just kidding! grin
lol oh well she tried.
Posted By: atownplaya

Re: Who's your favorite character from the Godfather trilogy? - 03/06/04 02:29 AM

godfather vito
godfather 2 micheal
godfather3 none
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET