Home

If the guys get a poll why not us?

Posted By: CorleoneChick

If the guys get a poll why not us? - 12/30/02 11:01 PM

I'm sure this has been posted before but it's always fun, and there's a lot of new people who need a say. Ok girls, who's the sexiest male character in The Godfather trilogy. Feel free to defend your choice.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 12/30/02 11:11 PM

Corleone Chick!!! You're not gonna believe this, but I was in the midst of making the same exact poll!! lol I figured too, hey, if the guys can, so can the gals. You beat me to it. lol

Anyway, I was hoping we could pick two; for me it was a tossup between Young Vito and Young Michael (before his mob boss days); Anyway, I went with Young Vito, because I love his charm, patience and easy going, soft spoken manner. Very sexy!!!! Plus he looked damn cute in his suspenders and in his beret!!!! wink But the "pear"....ahhh...soooo sweet!!!

TIS

PS: Young Tessio wasn't bad either!!!
Posted By: plawrence

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 12/30/02 11:20 PM

I'm no gal, so I didn't vote, but I'll be amazed if Andy Garcia doesn't win in a landslide!

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 12/30/02 11:21 PM

TIS
lol lol That's crazy! I was gonna have a 'pick two' but I wanted to force people to pick one. I'm still debating between young vito and Michael. Very tough. I agree, that baret looks very nice on him wink , very handsome. But Michael with that cold stare...I dunno. Or young, army uniform Michael...tough, tough.
Posted By: Special Kay

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 12/31/02 12:30 AM

Sorry gals... I'm gonna have to go with Vincent on this poll.

But then again, who needs a guy who'll say 'I love you' on the first night, make you get his ass a glass of water, and then tell a couple knuckleheads to go ahead and whack you? wink

I still think he's the best looking though...

SK

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 12/31/02 12:40 AM

Don't be sorry Special Kay!!! Everyone has their own preferences. Besides, even tho I didn't care for the Vincent character at all, I do think AG is good looking....but he's not the best looking in my opinion. ohwell

Btw, that's probably the best picture of Kay I have seen. Shows a little "glamour"!! wink

TIS
Posted By: Scarlett

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 12/31/02 12:43 PM

My good half likes the younger Vito because apart from what he is he is a good family (no pun inteneded) man who is pretty conservative in regards to personal matters.

The bad girl in me likes Sonny!!!!! blush
Posted By: Anthony Lombardi

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 12/31/02 03:24 PM

Hey, I'm not gay by far, I have a girlfriend... But, I voted Clemenza because he's so damn awesome. And so he'd have at least one vote. wink grin lol And, what's with the "whatever floats your boat" comment?! That's like an insult to the alimighty Clemenza!!! mad
Posted By: Scarlett

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 12/31/02 03:31 PM

Maybe because he didn't fit the stereotype of the typically hunky guy, but I bet husband wise he would have made a much better choice then say Sonny, Fredo or Johnny Fontaine!!! Attractiveness fades, I'd rather have a stable (well as stable as you could get in a crime family anyways) guy.
Posted By: sveta van gaal

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 12/31/02 03:32 PM

I have always and will always be in love with the devil himself: Michael wink grin
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 12/31/02 03:43 PM

The sexiest male character by FAR is young Vito Corleone. As portrayed by Rober DeNiro he has style, looks, class, dignity, and that throaty, whispery voice - speaking Italian throughout almost every scene...you just can't help but LOVE watching and listening to him.

Apple
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 12/31/02 03:46 PM

It's all about Tessio. eek

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 12/31/02 04:09 PM

Originally posted by Anthony Lombardi:
Hey, I'm not gay by far, I have a girlfriend... But, I voted Clemenza because he's so damn awesome. And so he'd have at least one vote. wink grin lol And, what's with the "whatever floats your boat" comment?! That's like an insult to the alimighty Clemenza!!! mad
No disrespect intended I assure you lol lol
Posted By: M.M. Floors

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 12/31/02 06:54 PM

I voted Genco. Just because of the fact what person he was and what he's doing for the Don.
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 12/31/02 06:58 PM

i voted just so i can see the results.
im NOT gay.
Posted By: deathkiss

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 12/31/02 07:06 PM

I always found myself looking past Appolonia's father's shoulders to get a peak at her brothers. They are hunks.

The 'twins' in GF III are hot as well. Connie was breathless when she took a good hot at them cool

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 12/31/02 07:08 PM

2nd hot=look...

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 12/31/02 07:09 PM

Deathkiss,

I don't remember the brothers of Appollonia. I'll have to take another look!!! I never mind looking at good looking men! smile

TIS

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 12/31/02 11:34 PM

Come on, guys! It's all about Clemenza!
Posted By: Puppeteer

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 12/31/02 11:52 PM

I voted for "the Godfather" Don Vito. Not because I think he's sexy, but because if I had a choice on who to look like, I'd choose Don Vito (the Brando version). He looks stern, intimidating, but personable and friendly at the same time. Whatever, it could just be the dental device that Brando used. smile

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/01/03 12:25 AM

Hi Anthony Lombardi & and Puppeteer!

I liked both the young and older Clemenza. Both comical and likeable in their own way. And older Vito did have a certan charm about him. However, the poll asks who is sexiest male character, and I'll have to stick with my choice! Even tho Clemenza makes terrific Pasta Sauce, and Don Vito can put on one hell of a wedding!!! grin

TIS

[Linked Image]

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/01/03 12:38 AM

Thanks TIS for trying to get us back on topic ohwell

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/01/03 06:41 AM

You go, TIS! CLEMENZA FOREVER! Damn, I gotta watch The Godfather again. I miss ol' Petey. grin wink
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/01/03 10:53 AM

You go, TIS! CLEMENZA FOREVER! Damn, I gotta watch The Godfather again. I miss ol' Petey. grin wink
don't forget to watch Clemenza in boxers bro! lol
i voted for young vito. . .

GoodFella
Posted By: Predator1

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/01/03 07:19 PM

Well i aint gay either, but i would think either Michael when young or Vincent?

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/01/03 07:48 PM

Yea, I had a hard time deciding between Michael and Young Vito. Michael was definitely "gorgeous" with those beautiful eyes, but I just loved young Vito's personality. grin

Didn't realize that so many guys loved Clemenza!! What does he have that Michael/Vito don't?? Can't imagine!! eek grin Can't say he tempts me!!! eek I don't mind "hunks" but he's a little too hunky !!!! grin

TIS
Posted By: sveta van gaal

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/01/03 11:47 PM

Originally posted by deathkiss:
I always found myself looking past Appolonia's father's shoulders to get a peak at her brothers. They are hunks.

The 'twins' in GF III are hot as well. Connie was breathless when she took a good hot at them cool
Yes they (the twins) were eyecandy eek but they had shit for brains lol doesn't say much about Vincent's choice of security personnel rolleyes

Originally posted by TIS: Didn't realize that so many guys loved Clemenza!! What does he have that Michael/Vito don't?? Can't imagine!! Can't say he tempts me!!! I don't mind "hunks" but he's a little too hunky !!!!
hehehe you left the c out of hunky lol wink TIS smile

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/02/03 02:31 AM

[/QUOTE]hehehe you left the c out of hunky lol wink TIS smile [/QB][/QUOTE]

That was great! lol lol lol

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/02/03 02:49 AM

Originally posted by CorleoneChick:
hehehe you left the c out of hunky lol wink TIS smile [/QUOTE]

That was great! lol lol lol [/QB][/QUOTE]\

lol "C" the difference that one little letter makes??? You're right...definitely "Chunky"!! grin

TIS

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/03/03 02:12 AM

Paulie=snake but a cute snake grin

Michael is very handsome, he may not be eyecandy but he is the one that I would most likely want to perform my wifely duties with...if you catch my drift. wink

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/03/03 02:20 AM

Originally posted by goodfellaoggie:
[b]You go, TIS! CLEMENZA FOREVER! Damn, I gotta watch The Godfather again. I miss ol' Petey.

GoodFella[/b]
LMAO! lol !

Hey, TIS! Stop picking on Clemenza before I'm forced to kick your Sicilian ass! mad wink tongue grin lol

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/03/03 02:24 AM

Originally posted by goodfellaoggie:
[b]
[b]You go, TIS! CLEMENZA FOREVER! Damn, I gotta watch The Godfather again. I miss ol' Petey.

GoodFella[/b]
LMAO! lol !

Hey, TIS! Stop picking on Clemenza before I'm forced to kick your Sicilian ass! mad wink tongue grin lol [/b]
Oh yea!! You and what army????? lol

TIS

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/03/03 08:46 PM

Me and THIS army! *shows Sicilian fists with pinky rings on each pinky* mad lol
Posted By: Simone23

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/04/03 01:28 AM

I also wish that I could have picked 2 in this poll. It was a toss up between Sonny and Tom.I did choose Sonny because of his rough image. But then Tom with his smarts, class, and loyalty would be the toss up. smile

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/04/03 01:33 AM

Welcome Simone 23! Nice to have you aboard! smile I hope you enjoy it here

Actually I kind of liked Sonny too, but Young Vito was my first choice. There are ladies here I know who also go for Tom.

TIS

P.S. Oh, and Anthony Lombardi!!! Bring it on Piasano!!! grin wink

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/04/03 04:36 AM

Yes, welcome, Simone 23! grin

Come on, TIS! BRING IT! *rolls up sleeves* mad wink lol

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/04/03 04:38 AM

Now children, calm down before I have to straighten you out myself! mad lol lol

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/04/03 05:01 AM

Step aside, CorleoneChick... *cocks shotgun* (referance to Pulp Fiction! grin )

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/04/03 05:03 AM

Ok, I didnt' want to get involved. But TIS, we're takin' this punk out. mad mad

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/04/03 05:08 AM

Ok, I didnt' want to get involved. But TIS, we're takin' this punk out. mad mad
lol I'll meet ya out back!! You bring the cannoli and I'll bring the seasoning for our "little friend!" wink

TIS

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/04/03 05:09 AM

Step aside, CorleoneChick... *cocks shotgun* (referance to Pulp Fiction! grin )
Shut the F*** up Anthony. *cocks M-16 Al use in Scarface*

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/04/03 05:10 AM

Deal. wink (Puts on fake smile) Anthony, dear friend. Come join me and TIS out back for some delicious cannoli. We made them especially for you, a peace offering.

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/04/03 05:21 AM

Specially for him? Remember Don Altobello grin

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/04/03 05:51 AM

One other guy I thought was cute, but they didn't show much of him was young Tessio!!! wink What do you ladies think??

TIS

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/04/03 05:59 AM

Hmm..he didn't really strike me any of the times I've watched GFII, maybe because I was busy concentrating on another attractive male in the scene wink . I don't think he had enough screen time for me to get attached. But I just popped it in my DVD player and yeah, he's kinda cute. Very nice jaw, very masculine. He gets a thumbs up.

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/04/03 06:34 AM

I don't think any woman here found Carlo attractive. He wasn't ugly, but not someone you'd ever consider "putting the moves on" lol If you get my drift. smile

TIS

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/04/03 06:42 AM

I agree. In the book he comes off as being attractive, a quality that I dont' think translated onscreen. He's got a strage look about him, repelling. No offense to Gianni Russo, I think he did a fine job.

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/04/03 07:07 AM

Cannoli... Mmmm... lol Can't help myself. Wait, a trap! *holds up shotgun in defense*

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/05/03 05:19 PM

TIS,
Anthony Lombardi? You won't be seein' him no more.

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/05/03 06:24 PM

TIS,
Anthony Lombardi? You won't be seein' him no more.
Oh!!!!He joined Luca Brasi??? Hope he likes fish! lol

TIS

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/06/03 03:02 AM

I'm still here... You can still see me. So boo yah, sister! mad lol
Posted By: pacino princess

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/06/03 10:49 PM

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Anthony Lombardi:
<strong>I'm still here... You can still see me. So boo yah, sister! mad blush

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/07/03 12:31 AM

Pacino Princess!! So nice to see you back!!! smile

Ah yes! I know what you mean about Michael in Sicily. He was adorable! wink How about the cute smile he gives Appollonia when he responds to her acknowledging she' wearing the necklace he gave her? One of the few times he smiles in the whole film.

TIS

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/07/03 12:42 AM

I think Mike looks his best when he's dancin' with Apollonia at the wedding. His hair is all messed up and he's got the cutest look on his face...ahh *sigh* blush

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/07/03 12:58 AM

Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
Pacino Princess!! So nice to see you back!!! smile

Ah yes! I know what you mean about Michael in Sicily. He was adorable! wink How about the cute smile he gives Appollonia when he responds to her acknowledging she' wearing the necklace he gave her? One of the few times he smiles in the whole film.

TIS
HI TIS!! Thank you for your warm welcome back!
Very good observations CC and TIS, Sicily brought out the BEST in Michael, I think we can all agree on that. Yeah, the dancing scene with mike and appol is BEEEOOOOOTIIIFUL. blush

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/07/03 01:08 AM

While we're on the subject...army uniform mike and pea coat mike are very easy on the eyes as well. Ooo yeah, and when Clemenza's teaching him to shoot the gun, the collared shirt and sweater...drool... smile

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/07/03 01:13 AM

While we're on the subject...army uniform mike and pea coat mike are very easy on the eyes as well. Ooo yeah, and when Clemenza's teaching him to shoot the gun, the collared shirt and sweater...drool... smile
lol lol
watch that drool, CC, you might put an eye out.

yeah, the army uniform an the HAT, i LOVE THE HAT!
lol..sorry.

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/07/03 01:17 AM

Hey CC!! How are ya??? smile

I am probably one of the few women who don't really find uniforms (of any kind) sexy or cool. I like the more casual look myself. Blue jeans are just fine! Or all decked out occasionally in a nice suit can be pretty cool too. But if I had to choose, I'd say casual.

Now weren't you all just dying to have that info?? lol

TIS

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/07/03 01:22 AM

TIS, I'm dying to hear ANY info that you have. lol Uniforms are always nice, but I'll agree with you on the casual look to. I especially like it when guys who normally AREN'T casual, are. To see Michael in a pair of jeans and a hoodie, now that would be something. wink

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/07/03 01:28 AM

Why doesn't anyone feel the same way about Clemenza? frown

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/07/03 01:34 AM

Don't start Anthony....I have a feeling me and TIS got PacinoPrincess on our side to wink

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/07/03 01:35 AM

TIS, I'm dying to hear ANY info that you have. lol Uniforms are always nice, but I'll agree with you on the casual look to. I especially like it when guys who normally AREN'T casual, are. To see Michael in a pair of jeans and a hoodie, now that would be something. wink
WOW, you guys are stirring up all kinds of trouble for me over here..WOO!LOL
Michael in a hoodie and jeans, with a baseball cap(to the side, gangsta-style) wink LOL LOL lol that'd be the day. whatif TOM HAGEN was thugged-out?? thugged and partly balding grin , but very sexy and SMART! not dumb like everybody says! mad lol

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/07/03 01:37 AM

Hey, CC! Stop talking bad about the almighty Clemenza! BOW TO HIM! mad lol

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/07/03 01:38 AM

Hahaha, "thugged-out" Tom Hagen. lol lol That's great. I don't know if I can picture that. By the way Pacino Princess, I just checked out that deleted scene on your recommendation and I was not disappointed. wink

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/07/03 01:41 AM

Yea CC, I think Pacino Princess is a good kid! PP, you know how to make cannoli???? wink Corleone Chick will fill ya in! smile

TIS

Anthony, Clemenza???? I think I'll pass! Poor Clemenza!! Even new underwear won't help him!!!! smile

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/07/03 01:42 AM

DID YOU!! wasnt it just yummy?
so "grab-able"..fabulous. blush

Hey TIS I actually DONT! fill me in there CC.

oohh, young clemenza was sexy.LOL tongue
Posted By: ilovedonvito

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/07/03 01:58 AM

kinda funny..

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/07/03 02:00 AM

Well, you prepare as usual...but then ya gotta go to TIS for some very extra special seasoning. grin

PP, got any more "yummy" scenes I have get to discover? wink

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/07/03 02:01 AM

Originally posted by ilovedonvito:
kinda funny..
funny? funny how, ILDV? funny like a CLOWN??? DO I AMUSE YOU???

just kidding dont get scared wink grin

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/07/03 02:01 AM

kinda funny..

i should have never come back since i am a disgrace tot he posting scene here.. haha that's what happens when you are dedicated to another board.. hah

anyways. yes young clemenza was much nicer than the older fatter one. but still there was chubbines..

young tessio. he reminds me of a character from that show that Phil Hartman and Andy Dick were both on.. "...radio" somethign radio?

anywho..i'm glad that micheal came out on top.. you have no idea how much corleone chick has been telling me about her frustrations over this clemenza thing..

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/07/03 02:03 AM

yay

wow i thought i atleast had 10 posts.. i ought to come on more!

"posts: 4"

impressive..eh?

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/07/03 03:46 AM

The younger Clemenza better than the older?! WHY I OUGHTA! mad

PP, don't let them teach you how to make cannolis!

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/07/03 04:07 AM

haha

well first of all, i didn't say he was BETTER..but essentially the younger and the older are the same person.. so i don't what you are talking about..

and no offense, but for someone who is 'straight', you don't even seem to be looking hard enough.. clemenza to michael? i think not..

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/08/03 01:08 AM

Are you talking to me? Dude... If you are, I was only kidding. Take a joke, bud. I always joke around about Clemenza.

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/08/03 01:12 AM

Clemenza? Clemenza who? Oh....you mean that fat, ugly traitor dude...I see.

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/08/03 01:18 AM

Clemenza is no traitor! mad frown

And stop making fun of him... *tear drop* Meanie. frown

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/09/03 12:03 AM

i knew you were kidding.

that's why didn't mean what i said.. dude.
Posted By: sonnysgirl

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/09/03 02:42 PM

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!! Ladies: what about Mr. Santino Corleone eek ??? Maybe I missed it, but, I don't think one person mentioned him!!! Come on, yall must admit that when Sonny is kicking Carlo's ass that he looks pretty hot!! Beside the hair on his back wink , he is one sexy Italiano. And need I speak of those lips blush ....

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/09/03 03:36 PM

Originally posted by sonnysgirl:
Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!! Ladies: what about Mr. Santino Corleone eek ??? Maybe I missed it, but, I don't think one person mentioned him!!! Come on, yall must admit that when Sonny is kicking Carlo's ass that he looks pretty hot!! Beside the hair on his back wink , he is one sexy Italiano. And need I speak of those lips blush ....
We wouldn't expect anything else from "Sonny's Girl" now would we? lol Yea, Sonny was pretty cool. Sometimes I think he sort of gets lost in the shuffle, since he died so early on in the movie.

TIS
Posted By: Family Honour

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/09/03 11:17 PM

I have to pick Michael, no choice, he is so good looking smile
If I could make up a composite of my ideal 'godfather man' I'd have Mikes good looks with Tom Hagans temperament and Sonnys body, minus the hairy back (sorry sonnysgirl lol )the voice of Johnny Fontaine, the loyalty of Don Vito and the generosity of Fredo, (but not his taste in clothes or his brain power wink )
Posted By: Carmella Corleone

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 01/09/03 11:43 PM

I had a really hard time trying to choose between Young Michael and Young Vito. But I chose Young Vito because he is loyal to his wife, (My parents got separated because they cheated on each other, so loyalty is very important to me) Vito is sexy, his voice...*Swoons* He is smart! And those EYES!! and that hat!!! I WANT THAT HAT! blush

Michael...I love his eyes. Even when Al Pacino is old his eyes still remain the same. They are like always watery, and that makes him look really innocent. So my mom usually asks me about my obsession with Al Pacino, and I only answer, "His eyes, mamá, his eyes are beautiful" blush Ive watched almost every movie he has starred in, And i need to keep on looking!
Posted By: Krlea

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 04/01/04 03:55 AM

I know that this topic died a long time ago but I could not resist replying once I saw that Tom only recieved one other vote!?!?!? Initially he isin't the cutest, but his intellect,personality, and loyalty get me. Now he is my favorite by far. My only problem with him is the whole Sandra/Tom affair, which may or may not have happenend. I wish I had never even read that part in the screenplay.
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 04/05/04 02:41 AM

I voted just so I could see the results, I am not gay. One of my ex-girlfriends always thought Fredo was the hottest (w/o his moustache) so thats who I put. I dont really understand how she could like Fredo but she always said it was becuase "he's so pathetic looking he is cute" confused
Posted By: Bella_Dana

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 04/05/04 08:01 AM

i must have missed this post. i got to say, it was all about michael. smile i loved him since the first time i saw him in godfather 1 when he came up with kay at the wedding. though i got to say i love vito and sonny too.
Posted By: Hagit

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 04/07/04 05:37 PM

Always Michael!!!! smile smile smile If I had a second choice it would be Vincent.
Now consider that one as Godfather versus Last Don, or Micheal versus Cross!! What (or rather whom) would you choose? It's a tough one for me ohwell rolleyes , but Michael wins by points. wink
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 04/30/04 09:29 PM

I voted Michael, but not young military Michael... He was the hottest when he had just become the Don. And I was surprised that Solozzo wasn't on the poll... He would have been my first choice, not because he is good-looking, in particular... actually he's hot in an ugly way, if that makes sense. And yeah, I agree, Apollonia's brothers are definitely something!!
Posted By: Chancre

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 05/01/04 08:10 AM

Its a shame Chancre wasn't in any of these movies. What a guy. cool
Posted By: Patches

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 05/03/04 02:49 AM

Naturally-I chose~~~MICHAEL!
Posted By: madewoman

Re: If the guys get a poll why not us? - 05/03/04 11:18 PM

From the film alone, I would have to choose young Vito as the sexiest (like a coiled snake.)
However, from the book, I would choose Sonny, due to the abundant descriptions of his physical
"attributes". blush
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET