Home

get a load of this

Posted By: Signore Sole Aumentante

get a load of this - 02/06/04 03:30 AM

On this site I found, called rateitall.com, people give their opinion on things.

Under drama movies, I clicked on Godfather which was only ranked #3...

some guys said that the Godfather is stupid and pathetic and doesn't live up to great franchises like Pokemon and Toy Story!!!

Do you believe that! If I knew who that was
badda-bing I'd whack him.
Posted By: joltinjoe05

Re: get a load of this - 02/06/04 03:37 AM

What more is there to say about Pokemon that hasn't already been said?

An epic of unmeasurable marks, Pokemon is the classic definition of film greatness. Look at most Top Tens. Casablanca, Citizen Kane and of course, Pokemon.

At my office, we actually have Pokemon posters to provide us with knowledge and determination.

And I can't wait for the new book, "Everything You Need to Know, You Can Learn From Watching Pokemon"
Posted By: Don Pope

Re: get a load of this - 02/06/04 04:10 AM

its probably a joke, i never heard anything that ridiculous. Toystory? lol lol lol
Posted By: boneear

Re: get a load of this - 02/06/04 10:47 AM

"Gotta catch em all!"
Posted By: johnny ola

Re: get a load of this - 02/06/04 07:06 PM

Originally posted by joltinjoe05:
What more is there to say about Pokemon that hasn't already been said?

An epic of unmeasurable marks, Pokemon is the classic definition of film greatness. Look at most Top Tens. Casablanca, Citizen Kane and of course, Pokemon.

At my office, we actually have Pokemon posters to provide us with knowledge and determination.

And I can't wait for the new book, "Everything You Need to Know, You Can Learn From Watching Pokemon"
WHATS'S A POKEMON confused confused
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: get a load of this - 02/07/04 12:35 AM

Its a creatute that you zap into a little ball and only let it out when its forced to fight with other little creatures. Appeals to little kids who throw toy pokeman storing balls at you trying to catch you. Great experiance. rolleyes
Posted By: Don Vanchenzo

Re: get a load of this - 02/07/04 10:49 PM

I do love the Godfather Trilogy; however, no movie has ever touched me more than From Justin to Kelly. orange
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: get a load of this - 02/08/04 12:08 AM

Of course Pokeman was much better than The Godfather Trilogy!! A classic by epic proportions! Outstanding acting and great character performances all around! Heck, Pikachu was a much more powerful and convincing character than Michael Corleone will ever be!

rolleyes eek confused lol wink

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: Bella_Dana

Re: get a load of this - 02/09/04 10:02 AM

well everyone got their opinions...too me it sounds kinda funny, but whatever....i only can laugh bout it....toystory lol
Posted By: Vito Andolini Jr.

Re: get a load of this - 02/09/04 11:51 AM

don't laugh guys, I heard it said that if Pokemon was available when they filmed the godfather that michael would have dropped the gun...and a pokemon card on the floor!!!!!

Vito
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET