Home

Willie Cicci

Posted By: Don Cardi

Willie Cicci - 01/30/04 03:16 AM

What ever happened to Willie Cicci after he testified against the family?

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: The Sicilian

Re: Willie Cicci - 01/30/04 03:47 AM

I read somewhere(might of been here) that the actor who played Cicci was supposed to be in Godfather 3 but died shortly before shooting for the movie started...
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Willie Cicci - 01/30/04 02:26 PM

Originally posted by The Sicilian:
I read somewhere(might of been here) that the actor who played Cicci was supposed to be in Godfather 3 but died shortly before shooting for the movie started...
Yes, I know in Real life the actor, Joe Spinell, who played Cicci died of cancer. But I was reffering to the character. We see him tesitfy, and then that's it. Michals gets revenge on everyone, but we never find out or see what happened to Cicci. I assume that he went into the witness protection program like Pentangelli, but unlike Pentangelli Cicci lived. I would think that Michael would have wanted to find a way to get to Cicci too.

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Willie Cicci - 01/30/04 02:35 PM

Yeah he must have gone into the witness protection program and lived the rest of his life as an average Joe. Or a Schnook like Henry Hill called himself.

My guess is that the government called him to testify time and time again. But because he was an ex mafiosi, trial defendants ripped him apart and his credibility therefore not being able to put any of Michael and his crew away. He probably got some small time hoods put away though.
Posted By: cannoli

Re: Willie Cicci - 01/30/04 07:07 PM

Hey, maybe he was the Joe Valachi of fictional mafioso: Testified, lived, died of natural causes.
Posted By: boneear

Re: Willie Cicci - 01/31/04 12:00 AM

'there's not gonna be no trouble from me! Don Corleone. Cicc', a porta!'
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET