Home

What witty mob boss character name would you most want to have,in the Godfather world

Posted By: KL70

What witty mob boss character name would you most want to have,in the Godfather world - 01/29/04 01:40 AM

Sorry if this was well discussed here before
(if so, please give any links to the best discussions), but if you were a mob boss in the fictional Godfather mob world, what creatively witty (humorous or even serious) character nickname would you most want to have (and also see anyone else have), or be known as, even if it absolutely has no resemblance at all to your own real name.
Posted By: Dynamike

Re: What witty mob boss character name would you most want to have,in the Godfather world - 01/29/04 03:43 AM

Great topic. Gotta think about this one...
Posted By: Nice Guy Eddie

Re: What witty mob boss character name would you most want to have,in the Godfather world - 01/29/04 05:55 AM

I'll stick with my user name. wink
Posted By: boneear

Re: What witty mob boss character name would you most want to have,in the Godfather world - 01/29/04 11:13 AM

'the ear of bone'
Posted By: Don Luciano

Re: What witty mob boss character name would you most want to have,in the Godfather world - 01/29/04 03:09 PM

Well, my real name if Francis so i'm gonna go with Francesco 'Handsome Frank' Barnetti. lol

Re: What witty mob boss character name would you most want to have,in the Godfather world - 01/29/04 03:26 PM

Originally posted by Don Luciano:
Well, my real name if Francis so i'm gonna go with Francesco 'Handsome Frank' Barnetti. lol
.......or maybe not!
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: What witty mob boss character name would you most want to have,in the Godfather world - 01/29/04 03:27 PM

My in-laws had/have some good Gangster names; real and imagined and my brother-in-law and I used to make some up.

My mother-in-law (my board name MaryCas) worked at a banquet hall. She was known as "Salad Mary".

We knew this guy who was rumored to have killed his wife by slowly over dosing her. He was Johnny the Pill.

Then there was Mike Forcculo, or simply Mike Fork.

Re: What witty mob boss character name would you most want to have,in the Godfather world - 01/29/04 03:42 PM

lol, Johnny the Pill. Excellent lol
Posted By: Don_Michael_Corleone

Re: What witty mob boss character name would you most want to have,in the Godfather world - 01/29/04 05:39 PM

I would stick with 'The Godfather' because that is what i would use

Michael Corleone
xxx

Re: What witty mob boss character name would you most want to have,in the Godfather world - 01/29/04 05:46 PM

Thats extremly inventive of you. wink
Posted By: Stylistic

Re: What witty mob boss character name would you most want to have,in the Godfather world - 01/29/04 06:38 PM

hmmm...how about "Jimmy St.Angelo"
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: What witty mob boss character name would you most want to have,in the Godfather world - 01/30/04 03:47 AM

Uh, I though I had one, but I'm gonna have to think about it
Posted By: Don_Michael_Corleone

Re: What witty mob boss character name would you most want to have,in the Godfather world - 01/31/04 06:06 PM

I would stick with The Godfather because after all I am exactly like Michael Corleone and my family are exactly the same as Vito's family and I have the exact same name as Vito's youngest son and I have the exact same life past and present.
Posted By: Io non bib

Re: What witty mob boss character name would you most want to have,in the Godfather world - 02/01/04 06:49 AM

Here's a couple ideas, although none of them that great:

Bobby the Boia ('boia' means 'executioner' in Italian)

Crazy Tony (or any other name)

Pinky

Jackie the Joke Man

Magic Mikey

Johnny the Jew
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET