Home

I know it was you Fredo!

Posted By: fathersson

I know it was you Fredo! - 03/17/11 02:20 PM

Winegartner just about tells you that it was Fredo who opened the Drapes. I know no one likes Winegartner or his book and how he put things out there, but think about it this way.

It was Fredo who opened the drapes. As in the book Fredo was Gay and he was just trying to get a look at Michael's package that night. His new boy friend Johnny Ola kept telling him about Michael and how he would love to get a look at what Michael was packing, so dumb Fredo went in and opened the drapes for him.

Fredo and Johnny went to all the sex shows together as you see in the film. After all Roth didn't want to go to the shows he was getting to old to keep Johnny happy and Fredo was his replacement. So you now know what was in it for Fredo....That is also why Fredo didn't worry about Michael killing old Roth in Cuba when Michael told him of their plans. Roth would now be out of the way.

And that famous full mouth kiss Michael gives to Fredo in Cuba as he says...I know it was you Fredo says it all! Your outed!

lol Happy St. Patrickss day.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: I know it was you Fredo! - 03/17/11 07:59 PM

Ola DID take Fredo to his first "Superman" show.......
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: I know it was you Fredo! - 03/17/11 09:26 PM

Originally Posted By: fathersson
... lol Happy St. Patrickss day.

Can't wait to see what you've got on April Foolss...!!!
Posted By: NickGeraci

Re: I know it was you Fredo! - 03/20/11 04:55 AM

WOW! Now thats some deep thinking......., unfortunately between the movie, wingartner books, and great theories on this site WE Will Never Know For Sure.....but that sure makes ya think huh?....thanks for the brilliant input 'FATHERSON'!
Posted By: The Hollywood Finochio

Re: I know it was you Fredo! - 05/05/11 01:07 PM

That is officially the funniest thing I have EVER read.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET