Home

Fredo betrayal was handled just perfectly

Posted By: Jaren

Fredo betrayal was handled just perfectly - 10/14/09 10:31 PM

He got what he deserved! If i was Fredo I would be so happy if Michael took over the family business...I wouldn't be stressed as much and make difficult descisons. Fredo could've lived a simple life in Michael's wealth but he got bored and started betraying the only brother he had left.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Fredo betrayal was handled just perfectly - 10/15/09 06:48 PM

Fredo got what he deserved, but I don't think boredom was the motivation for betraying his brother--it was greed and resentment.
Posted By: the_machine

Re: Fredo betrayal was handled just perfectly - 10/15/09 11:26 PM

... fredo was too dumb to realize what was best for him. of course if he had half a brain he would have let michael run the show and he wouldn't have interfered and sabotaged his brother the way he did. such a fool ...

... would someone please write a ghost story where the ghost of fredo ghost comes down to earth from heaven, or up from hell as the case may be, and haunts his brother michael in his mansion and then fredo's spirit possesses a member of michael's family to torment the don and they have to call in an exorcist ...

... yeah the exorcist! by the way, have you ever noticed how in friedkin's the exorcist the demon is called pazuzu? i've wondered if that was a reference to how mario puzo must have been possessed by a demon to write a work as brilliantly evil as the godfather ...

... mario pazuzu, may you rest in peace ...
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Fredo betrayal was handled just perfectly - 10/16/09 06:10 PM

Pazuzu you!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET