Home

Cameos

Posted By: MistaMista Tom Hagen

Cameos - 09/12/05 02:24 AM

I have heard over the years that various people pop up in small roles in the first two Godfather films but I have never been able to find any of them.

The ones i'm looking for are...

- Richard Castellano in PtII, he's supposedly in the parade when young Vito is walking the streets.
- Sofia Coppola on the boat in PtII.
- Tony Lip aka Carmine Lupertazzi from the Sopranos in the wedding in PtI.
- The character of Mosca in PtII. He's listed on imdb but I don't see how the same guy in PtIII could be in II.
- Frank Sivero, who played young Abbanando in PtII, is supposedly in PtI somewhere.
- I've also heard that DeNiro may be in PtI somewhere as FFC wanted to give him a small part to influence him to come back for PtII.

It almost seems to me like if you were an italian looking person in the New York area alive in the 70's, you could claim you were an extra in the Godfather rolleyes grin

But anyway if anyone knows the specific points where you can see any of these people in the films or knows of any other interesting cameos, any feedback would be appreciated.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Cameos - 09/12/05 04:31 AM

Frank Sivero is part of the crowd in GF standing around when Sonny beats up Carlo.
Posted By: SC

Re: Cameos - 09/12/05 05:18 AM

Originally posted by MistaMista Tom Hagen:
- Richard Castellano in PtII, he's supposedly in the parade when young Vito is walking the streets.
Wasn't him. Here's the scene with someone who looked like Castellano:

[img]http://photopile.com/photos/Consigliere/Family/147456.bmp[/img]
Posted By: Enzo Scifo

Re: Cameos - 09/12/05 04:01 PM

Djeesh, where do you find al these pics? eek

Re: Cameos - 09/19/05 05:54 AM

I'm pretty sure I found Tony Lip, about 13 minutes in, on a side shot of Michael first walking into the wedding, he can be seen clearly on the right side of the screen talking to someone. Doesn't look a whole lot different, just his hair is black.

Also, how do you take screenshots of a movie? If I try to take one using the print screen key while I'm watching it in Windows Media Player, it doesnt work. Can anyone explain the process?

Re: Cameos - 09/21/05 05:34 AM

Just wanted to bump this up, I really am dying to know how to take screenshots of a movie. If anyone could help.
Posted By: Sorentino

Re: Cameos - 09/21/05 11:54 AM

Originally posted by MistaMista Tom Hagen:
Just wanted to bump this up, I really am dying to know how to take screenshots of a movie. If anyone could help.
There's many. Just google search "taking screenshots movie" or something like that.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET