Home

My Trip to the Corleone Mall

Posted By: Rudik

My Trip to the Corleone Mall - 07/10/05 07:38 PM

Well I just got back from NYC just this weekend and I enjoyed it very much. And one of trips that I had to make was to Staten Island to see the Corleone Mall. By the time I found the house it was dark so the pics didnt come out to well.But here they are any way.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: My Trip to the Corleone Mall - 07/10/05 07:57 PM

Originally posted by Rudik:
Well I just got back from NYC just this weekend and I enjoyed it very much. And one of trips that I had to make was to Staten Island to see the Corleone Mall. By the time I found the house it was dark so the pics didnt come out to well.But here they are any way.

Cool place, huh? cool The first time I went there, it was like a religious experience. smile
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: My Trip to the Corleone Mall - 07/10/05 08:06 PM

Awesome Rudik. I think I see Tom Hagen standing by the door. wink Next time I go to NYC, I want to see it. How far is Staten Island from the city? Nice to see your picture too. wink

TIS
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: My Trip to the Corleone Mall - 07/10/05 08:08 PM

obviously not the same trashcans as the movie, what's wrong with that guy mad lol

Cool pics, I'm planning on going there this summer....I think I figured out a new game for the boards, how long until JG gets a letter telling him to keep his members away from the house lol

Re: My Trip to the Corleone Mall - 07/10/05 08:13 PM

Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
obviously not the same trashcans as the movie, what's wrong with that guy mad lol

Cool pics, I'm planning on going there this summer....I think I figured out a new game for the boards, how long until JG gets a letter telling him to keep his members away from the house lol
I talked to the owner last winter, and he's actually a cool guy. He's an older gentlemen, and seemed quite eager to chat about the house, despite the fact it was freezing outside.
Ironically, I met him when he came out to throw out the trash. He told me people come by all the time, especially after The GF is on television.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: My Trip to the Corleone Mall - 07/10/05 08:16 PM

Well JL, you should ask him somtime if he'll let us have our BB "convention" on the grounds outside? How cool would that be? cool Even if he let us stay for an hour or two. Ha ha....Eh, pull some strings; break some legs; behead some horses...you know the drill! lol See what you can do.

TIS

Re: My Trip to the Corleone Mall - 07/10/05 08:25 PM

Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
Well JL, you should ask him somtime if he'll let us have our BB "convention" on the grounds outside? How cool would that be? cool Even if he let us stay for an hour or two. Ha ha....Eh, pull some strings; break some legs; behead some horses...you know the drill! lol See what you can do.

TIS
We'll have to think of an offer he can't refuse.
Posted By: olivant

Re: My Trip to the Corleone Mall - 07/10/05 09:29 PM

Is the whole mall owned by the same person or are the houses individually owned? What about the wall? Was it all fake?
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: My Trip to the Corleone Mall - 07/10/05 09:58 PM

Originally posted by olivant:
Is the whole mall owned by the same person or are the houses individually owned? What about the wall? Was it all fake?
the "mall" was fake. Each house is owned individually. **trying to remember what JL said** if you are looking down the street it is a deadend and the GF house is on the right. They just built a wall in the middle of the street, that makes it the "mall".
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: My Trip to the Corleone Mall - 07/11/05 01:20 AM

Looks like they finally removed the car that was in an accident "but nobody was hurt." wink

Re: My Trip to the Corleone Mall - 07/11/05 01:27 AM

Originally posted by Turnbull:
Looks like they finally removed the car that was in an accident "but nobody was hurt." wink
..And I replaced it with my "Paulie Walnuts Edition" Eldorado. cool

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: My Trip to the Corleone Mall - 07/12/05 05:28 PM

Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
Awesome Rudik. I think I see Tom Hagen standing by the door. wink Next time I go to NYC, I want to see it. How far is Staten Island from the city? Nice to see your picture too. wink

TIS
Staten Island is about a 30 minute drive from midtown manhatten without traffic.

However, there is this house on Staten Island that serves all you can drink blue martini's all day long to Californian women who are visiting New York. wink

Don Cardi cool
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET