Home

My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass?

Posted By: michelleanovel

My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/20/08 09:35 PM

I'm new here but wanted to post my "Godfather Quotes" quiz for anyone to enjoy. Here is a link, but if you don't want to use the link for fear it is something harmful, you can find the quiz at "associatedcontent.com" My user name is "Michelle Williams" Good luck on the fun quiz. I'm sure that most of you on here will get them all right - it has to do with quotes.

My Godfather Quiz
Posted By: SC

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/20/08 09:52 PM

FWIW - Three of your questions are wrong. Numbers 2, 3 and 4 can't be answered correctly given those choices you provided.

In any event, welcome to the boards, michelle, and thanks for posting the quiz.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/20/08 10:00 PM

Originally Posted By: SC
FWIW - Three of your questions are wrong. Numbers 2, 3 and 4 can't be answered correctly given those choices you provided.

In any event, welcome to the boards, michelle, and thanks for posting the quiz.

Same with questions number 2 & 3. ;\)

But thanks for providing the link.

Welcome to the boards.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/20/08 10:33 PM

Also, spell the names right!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/20/08 10:36 PM

Geez... aren't we the tough audience?

Its a good quiz, michelle, but just realize we LIVE, BREATHE and EAT "Godfather" here. ;\)

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/20/08 10:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Turnbull
Also, spell the names right!

Geez... aren't we the tough audience?

Its a good quiz, michelle, but just realize we LIVE, BREATHE and EAT "Godfather" here. ;\)

Madone! Can you imagine if Plawrence was still around to see that quiz and the spelling? \:o Poor Michelle!

Don't take it wrong Michelle, we're not attacking you. it's just that we are a bunch of GF fantatics that pay so much attention to detail.

I am, and I know that SC and Turnbull are also looking forward to seeing you join in on our GF discussions and become a part of our Gangster BB family.

Posted By: Mignon

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/21/08 12:14 AM

Aww poor Michelle. Welcome to the BB. I'm looking forward to chatting with you.
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/21/08 05:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Mignon
Aww poor Michelle.

Yeah I guess Michelle's first post on the boards and she's attacked right out of the gate, by a bunch of crazed fanatics.

Welcome to the board Michelle it's always nice to meet(in a small way) another Godfather fan.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/21/08 07:14 AM

Originally Posted By: The Iceman
Yeah I guess Michelle's first post on the boards and she's attacked right out of the gate, by a bunch of crazed fanatics.

That's alright -- this thing's gotta happen every five years or so -- ten years -- helps to get rid of the bad blood.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/21/08 02:53 PM

SC, DC, TB, now please, consider this. We have to keep attracting newbies to the boards or else we'll all get old, die and depopulate them. Not now, but maybe 10-20 years from now.

Now this Michelle obviously needs to read a few of the threads, and given the dificulty level of her quiz, I would suggest she start with The Godfather dialogue secition in this particular topic. After that she should get into the drapes issue.

So hear me out is it worth it? I mean do you have to rub everyone out?

BTW Welcome to the Boards Michelle.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/21/08 03:07 PM

That's alright -- this thing's gotta happen every five years or so -- ten years -- helps to get rid of the bad blood.

No; no; no! No more! Not this time, consiglieri. No more quizes, no more discussions, no more dontomasso tricks. You give'em one message: I want a tough quiz -- if not, it's all-out war --
we go to the mattresses...

After the quiz thing, Turnbull got mad. He hit Michelle 4 o'clock this morning.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/21/08 03:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

No; no; no! No more! Not this time, consiglieri. No more quizes, no more discussions, no more dontomasso tricks. You give'em one message: I want a tough quiz -- if not, it's all-out war --

Yeah? Well your getting qute a reputation for yourself! Now hear me out. Things are starting to loosen up. If we keep up this war business will suffer.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/21/08 03:17 PM

Originally Posted By: dontomasso

Yeah? Well your getting qute a reputation for yourself! Now hear me out. Things are starting to loosen up. If we keep up this war business will suffer.

Well, then, business will have to suffer, alright? And listen -- do me a favor, Tomasso -- No more advice on how to patch things up. Just help me win this quiz, please, alright?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/21/08 03:22 PM

Now I suppose you'll say "Pop had Genco, look what Ive got."

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/21/08 03:33 PM

I want -- all inquiries made. I want no acts of vengeance. I want you to arrange a meeting, with Michelleanovel. This war stops now.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/21/08 03:36 PM

I'll call Bonasera.

And after the meeting should I tell Tattaglia these people's prison records be checked out?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/21/08 03:38 PM

I'll call Bonasera.

And after the meeting should I tell Tattaglia these people's prison records be checked out?

Mention it -- don't insist. Michelle is a person who'll know that without being told.
Posted By: olivant

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/21/08 04:01 PM

Michelle, you may consider entering the Board Protection Program. I was in it for awhile when I first posted to the Board. You end up changing your ISP and your kids' schools, but it's worth it. TB, DC et al will hunt you down ... they're relentless. I still have scars. My only relief came when I was forcced to start agreeing with them. If they only knew ...!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/21/08 04:14 PM

Excellent Olivant!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/21/08 04:23 PM

Look how this conversation has gone....where IS Michelle? Maybe she's shacked up some place. Olivant, tomorrow, get a couple of guys, you go over there and...no maybe we shouldn't get you to directly involved. You just stay here and be a big help. DC, maybe you could give Michelle a call. Jeez if we;ve lost Michelle we're in big trouble.
Posted By: Danito

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/21/08 04:49 PM

It's a German message: Michelle sleeps with the Babel fishes.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/21/08 06:59 PM

Michelle, if you're still with us, please post again.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/22/08 07:36 PM

I'm a reasonable man, and I'm prepared to do what's reasonable.
But I have selfish reasons. Michelle, a new board member had
to leave this website because of this quiz business. Now I'm going to have to make arrangements to bring her back...But I'm a supersticious man, and if she should be accidentally booted offline, or if she should break her fingers on her keyboard, or if her hard drive should happen to be struck by a bolt of lightning, then I will hold people in this rooom accountable.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/23/08 12:08 AM

Then we are agreed. The quiz business will be permitted, but controlled. Don Cardi will give up protection in the forum, and there will be peace.
Posted By: HamptonHitMan

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/24/08 10:07 PM

Don Cardi
"I'm gonna speak Italian to Michelle"

McCLUSKEY
"Go ahead..."

Don Cardi
"Me dispiace"

Michelle
"Lassa-i"

Don Cardi
"What happened to your quiz was business -- I have much respect
for your quiz -- but your quiz -- was old fashioned. You must understand why I had to do that"

Michelle
"I understand those things..."

Don Cardi
"Now let's work through where we go from here..."

Michelle
"come si diche...?"

(then, in English)

"What I want -- what's most important to me -- is that I have a guarantee: No more attempts on my quizes."

Don Cardi
What guarantees could I give you, Michelle? I am the hunted one! I missed the second and third questions. You think too much of me, kid -- I'm not that clever. All I want, is a truce."

Michelle
"I have to go to the bathroom. Is that all right?"

McCLUSKEY
"You gotta go, you gotta go..."

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/24/08 11:41 PM

"Michelle, you have to answer for the quiz. Aah, that little farce you played with the quiz. Did you think that could fool Board members?"

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 12:17 AM

I told Geoff, when Michelle made that inital post, that I wanted reliable people; people that weren't't gonna get carried away.

And who does he send after her? Two of the meanest guys ever to post on these boards. SC and TB.

Michelle, come back here, we waz onlee kitting!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 01:59 AM

I'd give four million just to be able to take a quiz without it hurting.
Posted By: Zaf-the-don

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 10:38 AM

Nice try on the quiz, even if there some mistakes on it.
Posted By: Brwne Byte

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 03:19 PM

Hey it's fine Michelle, just do it over again next time! (I wouldn't have gotten it right anyway, I need to watch it again! lol)

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 03:55 PM

Michelle is dead. Yeah. We got her about an hour ago outside her office.
Posted By: Beth E

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 04:07 PM

She's alive. Five shots and she's still alive.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 04:48 PM

Well thats bad luck for me and its bad luck for you too if you don't make that deal.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 04:48 PM

"Say 'ello to my little quiz"....Oops, wrong Al Pacino charactor.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 04:52 PM

Let me tell you my Kraut Mick friend, Michelle never gets that quiz. It'll make her a star.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 05:44 PM

And let me tell you why....we were going to make her a star. Singing lessons, acting lessons, and along comes Turnbull with his guiea charm and his olive oil voice, and let me tell you something else just to show I'm not a hard hearted man. She was brigh, she was beautiful, she was the best piece of stuf I've had and I've had 'em all over the world, and she threw it all away to make me look ridiculous. And a man in my position cannot afford to be made to look ridiculous!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 05:52 PM

I'm afraid we may have scared michelle off. I hope not.

michelle, if you're reading this, please understand we're just having our fun, and it is NOT at your expense.... give one of us a quote and we're off and running.

After all, we're not communists.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 05:56 PM

But how do I know after Michelle comes back and regains her strength she wont seek a vendetta?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 05:59 PM

she wont seek a vendetta?

She'll know this without being told.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 06:00 PM

But how do I know after Michelle comes back and regains her strength she wont seek a vendetta?

Look -- we are all reasonable men here; we don't have to give assurances as if we were lawyers...

Ooops, sorry.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 06:03 PM

as if we were lawyers...

A lawyer with a briefcase is more dangerous than Michelle with her quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 06:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Beth E
as if we were lawyers...

A lawyer with a briefcase is more dangerous than Michelle with her quiz.

If you have a Law degree, you’re taking out insurance. After that you can do whatever you want. You can post your quiz…

All joking aside for a moment...I really think that Michelle would be a great addition to this GF forum. According to the site where she had the quiz posted, she's an avid GF fantatic.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 06:21 PM

She doesn't want a law degree. She loves quizes, she wants her life to be in quizes.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 06:41 PM

She throws greatness away!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 06:42 PM

She loves quizes, she wants her life to be in quizes.

The family has a lot of quizzes.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 06:48 PM

CUT TO: The party. Don Cardi approaches Michelle Williams , a reporter who is in the process of posting her quiz.

DON CARDI: Hi.

MICHELLE :Hi.

DON CARDI :(looking at Michelle’s quiz) You could hurt somebody with those questions. You’ve been working too hard, let me show you around.

MICHELLE : Can you get me an interview with Geoff so I can post my quiz?

DON CARDI : Uh, no. I’m a moderator but I can’t do that. What else can I do for you?

MICHELLE : Handsome but useless.

DON CARDI: Oh yeah?

MICHELLE : That’s okay. I’ll gamble.

DON CARDI : You like to gamble? Why don’t we go to Atlantic City? My town. I’ll show you how to gamble.

MICHELLE : Yeah, but I like to win. How will I know what numbers in the quiz to pick?

DON CARDI : Do I look okay like a guy who’s gonna fail your quiz?

MICHELLE : Well…

<Michelle stops herself as she spots someone.>

MICHELLE : Spooky looking guy there. What is a guy like that doing on Geoff's boards?

DON CARDI : That’s Geoff's bulldog.

MICHELLE : You know that guy?

DON CARDI : Yeah I know that guy. That guy’s name is SC. They call him The Teddy Bear . He writes his posts with honey.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 06:52 PM

...AND LATER THAT EVENING

DC - Get me some water.
Michelle - I can't believe I'm doing this
(thug 1 grabs Michelle and puts a knife to her throat --- thug 2 fires six shots at DC's bed....DC grabs the guy and puts a gun to his head and walks thug into his living room where he sees Michelle with the knife to her throat.

Thug 2 - Kill her.
DC - What do I care I dont even know this girl.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 06:55 PM

MICHELLE : Handsome but useless.

Of all the sites on all the web she has to post her quiz on ours.

Ooops, wrong movie. \:\)

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 06:59 PM

Scene -- Michelle is dead, mutilated and handcuffed to a bed.
DC is sitting on the floor with a towel wrapped around him. Klydon is standing in the room.

DC - I don't remember anything.
Klydon - Its fortunate that my brother Dontomasso runs this place otherwise we couldn't have helped her.
DC - It was a game....we'd done it before. But I never ould have hurt...that girl.
Klydon - This girl has no family. It'll be as if she never existed. All we have left is our friendship. I am placing a call to your office saying you are spending the night at Don Geoff's house.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 07:07 PM

There was this girl. She and I made up our first quizzes together. Times were good. We made the most of it. Then she got the idea to post her quiz on Board. Someone put a bullet through her quiz. Noone knows who. I didn't ask who did it because posting is the business we have chosen.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 07:13 PM

olivant. I was about to use the same Roth quote!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 07:16 PM

Oh, oh, Michelle; Michelle, you are silly. It wasn't a quiz, it was a roast. A roast, Michelll. Just like this board, something that's unholy and evil. I didn't want your quiz, Michelle. I wouldn't bring another one of your quizzes in this world. It was a roast Michelle. It was a roast, roast and I had it started cuz this must all end. I know now tha it's over; I knew it then. There would be no way, Michelle. No way you could forgive me.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 07:24 PM

"YOU WONT LEAVE THIS WEBSITE!"

"YES I WILL"

"YOU WON'T IGNORE MY POSTS"

"THEY"RE MY POSTS TOO"

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 08:53 PM

Oh, oh, Michelle; Michelle, you are silly. It wasn't a quiz, it was a roast. A roast, Michelll. Just like this board, something that's unholy and evil. I didn't want your quiz, Michelle. I wouldn't bring another one of your quizzes in this world. It was a roast Michelle. It was a roast, roast and I had it started cuz this must all end. I know now tha it's over; I knew it then. There would be no way, Michelle. No way you could forgive me.

:lol;

Bravo Beth! Excellent!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 09:01 PM

Michelle had all the answers to her quiz. She MUST share them or let others use them. She must let us draw the water from the well. Certainly she can present a bill for such services; after all we are not Communists.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/25/08 09:12 PM

I also don't believe in quizes. For years I paid my people extra so they wouldn't do take those kinds of tests. -- -- Somebody comes to the gangsterbb and posts, "I have quiz; if you click on the link that I have provided ----- we can answer the questions"

So they can't resist. I want to control it as a business, to keep it respectable

(then, as he slams his hand on the computer desk)

I don't want it near the Real Life Mafia Thread -- I don't want it posted in Scarface ! That's an infamia. In my cybercity, we would keep the quizes in the nerdy people -- the book worms. They're animals anyway, so let them lose their souls...

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/26/08 12:09 AM

All joking aside for a moment...I really think that Michelle would be a great addition to this GF forum.

Well, now she's dead. She's dead, DC, and nothing can bring her back.

(Sorry, I had to ;\) )

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/26/08 12:11 AM

These posts are just toooo good. They are some of the best posts we've ever read on this Board.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/26/08 12:47 AM

Originally Posted By: olivant
These posts are just toooo good. They are some of the best posts we've ever read on this Board.

They're the best things to have. But quizzes is a thing of the future. And if we don't get a piece of that action, we risk everything we have. I mean not now, but ten years from now.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/26/08 12:47 AM

So they can't resist. I want to control it as a business, to keep it respectable

I don't want it near the Real Life Mafia Thread -- I don't want it posted in Scarface ! That's an infamia. In my cybercity, we would keep the quizes in the nerdy people -- the book worms. They're animals anyway, so let them lose their souls...

Don't ever again give that kind of order, not while I'm alive, understand?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/26/08 01:26 AM

Don't ever again give that kind of order, not while I'm alive, understand?

You were too sick to make a decision. I got a go-ahead from SC; I got a go-ahead from Turnbull.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/26/08 01:33 AM

Just when I thought I was done with the quizzes Michelle pulled me back in.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/26/08 01:38 AM

You were too sick to make a decision. I got a go-ahead from SC; I got a go-ahead from Turnbull.

SC and Turnbull are pimps. They could never have fooled Michelle.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/26/08 04:49 PM

SC and Turnbull are pimps. They could never have fooled Michelle.

Ahhh that little farce she played with that quiz -

- did she think that could fool a gansterbb member?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/26/08 05:23 PM

All our answers must sail in the same direction.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/26/08 06:39 PM

"I want no inquiries made. I want no acts of vengeance. This quiz war stops now."

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/26/08 11:43 PM

Should I insist that all these quizzes have clear answers?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 12:23 AM

Michelle's way of doing things is over it's finished. Even she knows that. I mean in five years, the Gangster BB Family is going to be completely legitimate. Trust me. That's all I can tell you about my business.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 12:36 AM

"In five years, the Gangster BB Family is going to be completely legitimate." That was 12 minutes ago.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 01:22 AM

It was a quiz Michelle, a quiz. And I tore it up. I wouldn't take another one of your quizzes in this world because this quiz thing which has been going on for 2 days has all got to end.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 02:13 AM

No one wants another quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 02:16 AM

This quiz happened on my board. MY BOARD. Where New Yorkers talk about their pizza. Where my friends come to check their pm's. MY BOARD.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 02:34 AM

Beth, wait a minute. I'm talking about a writer -- that's mixed up in quizes. I'm talking about ah - ah - a new member -- a writer who got mixed up with her answers and got what was coming to her. That's a terrific story. And we have newspaper people on the gangsterbb payroll, don't we, Beth?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 02:37 AM

…Perhaps you might prevail upon your mother to come to this quiz celebration, and then from time to time, we can all see each other at family quiz functions.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 02:43 AM

And we have newspaper people on the gangsterbb payroll, don't we, Beth?

It's true we have newspaper people on the payroll. But if they knew our business was writing quizzes, instead of talking about the mafia, which they consider a good pasttime, then they might not be friendly much longer.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 02:46 AM

Hey, listen, I want somebody good -- and I mean very good -- to plant those answers. I don't want my brother coming out of that quiz with just his dick in his hands, alright?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 02:48 AM

Hey, listen, I want somebody good -- and I mean very good -- to plant those answers. I don't want my brother coming out of that quiz with just his dick in his hands, alright?

The answers will be there, Cardi!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 02:50 AM

The answers will be there, Cardi!

Did he - ah - tell you to skip questions # 2 AND 4 right away?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 02:51 AM

I'll give $4 million go look at those answers without being banned from the board.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 02:55 AM

I'll give $4 million go look at those answers without being banned from the board.

You'd be better off spending that money on 500,000 banana daquiris.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 02:56 AM

I'm going in to take a quiz -- when I'm done, if the money's on the table, I'll know I have a partner -- if it's not, I'll know I don't.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 02:57 AM

You'd be better off spending that money on 500,000 banana daquiris.

You sit up there in the Long Island subards. Drinking your...your scotch and water. And you pass judgement on how I spend my money.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 02:58 AM

I'm going in to take a quiz -- when I'm done, if the money's on the table, I'll know I have a partner -- if it's not, I'll know I don't.

I want to wait.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 02:59 AM

You sit up there in the Long Island subards.

I live -- uh -- in an army barracks with the FBI guys.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 03:02 AM

I don't trust any army guy who can't finish a quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 03:03 AM

Hey, cut the crap, huh? The Pope -- the Holy Father himself -- has this very day blessed Michelle and her quiz; and you think you know better than the Pope?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 03:04 AM

Save it for the library -- Come on, we got to go pick up my sister to take a quiz -- let's go!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 03:07 AM

And I have something special for our host and Godfather: I just happen to know his favorite quiz. Michael, where you going? It’s your favorite quiz!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 03:09 AM

Geoff, please, it was my fault -- Geoff, it was my fault! I picked on her quiz -- I started picking on her. Please let me be -- I challenged her, so she split. I didn't -- I --

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 03:11 AM

It's ok Cardi. I know Michelle misled you.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 03:14 AM

Michelle, I lost all the venom, all the juice of youth. I lost the lust for women, and now my mind is clear. My duty to God is clear. I – I have a special favor to ask. Can I – Can I attach my name to the Vito Corleone Quiz Foundation so that you and I can be joined in name and spirit…

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 03:18 AM

It's ok Cardi. I know Michelle misled you.

I didn't know it was gonna be a quiz Beth -- I swear to god I didn't know it was going to be a quiz. Michelle bumped into me in Beverly Hills -- and she said that she wanted to talk -- she said that you and -- and -- Geoff were in on a -- a -- big deal together. And that there was something in it for me if I'd help 'em out. She said that -- she said that -- you were bein' tough on the negotiations. But if they could get a little help -- and post the quiz fast -- it'd be good for the gangster bb.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 03:19 AM

All my respect Michelle. Michelle, you killed my husband because he wouldn't give you the answers to the quiz. And his oldest son PAOLO -- because he swore revenge. But VITO is only nine. And dumb-witted, He never takes quizzes.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 03:33 AM

[quote=Don CardiAnd that there was something in it for me if I'd help 'em out. She said that -- she said that -- you were bein' tough on the negotiations. But if they could get a little help -- and post the quiz fast -- it'd be good for the gangster bb.

[/quote]

You might find this quiz amusing, but I assure you the rest of the bb members do not.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 03:46 AM

I don't know nothin' about that.. Oh -- I was in the Olive Oil business with Michelle's father but that was a long time ago that's all.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 03:49 AM

This board can produce witnesses to prove that you not only participated in Michelle's quiz, but you helped her write it.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 03:55 AM

This board can produce witnesses to prove that you not only participated in Michelle's quiz, but you helped her write it.

Well -- when the boss says push a button on a quiz -- I push a button. See SENATOR

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 03:58 AM

I don't like the quiz Cardi -- I take that as an insult

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 04:03 AM

Ten to one -- ten to one shot you said -- ten to one shot she would get the 4th question right -- and I lose. You sound like my bookie.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 04:04 AM

Well -- when the boss says push a button on a quiz -- I push a button. See SENATOR

No, no. I have a sworn affidavite that you're a co-writer. I'm going to find out what happened here.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 04:08 AM

What a misunderstanding! Holy Mary! Of course Michelle can stay!
SC, I'm giving back the answers you gave me. 1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 -- 5 -- 6. Because after all, SC, Quizes aren't everything.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 04:10 AM

I'm going to take a nap. When I come back I want this quiz business finished. If it is I know I have a friend. If it's not, I know I don't.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 04:23 AM

Jesus Christ, what a trip -- the whole time I'm thinkin' what if somebody knows what quiz I got in here. Can you imagine that, huh? Two million quizzes in the seat next to me in the plane?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 04:24 AM

Why did you go to Michelle first for a quiz? Why didn't you come to me?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 04:25 AM

Why did you go to Michelle first for a quiz? Why didn't you come to me?

We didn't want to get the wrong answers.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 04:29 AM

I'm going to take a nap. When I come back I want this quiz business finished. If it is I know I have a friend. If it's not, I know I don't.

Figuri Puttana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 04:42 AM

Alright. This one time this one time I'll let you ask me about

my quiz...

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 04:42 AM

Every time I did a quiz I said a "Hail Mary". And every time I said a "Hail Mary" I got a correct answer.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 04:43 AM

my quiz...

Did you cheat?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 04:53 AM

Had you come to me first Michelle, then this scum who ruined your quiz would be suffering this very day.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 04:53 AM

Every time I did a quiz I said a "Hail Mary". And every time I said a "Hail Mary" I got a correct answer.

I'm a retired investor on a pension. I went to the Gangster bb to take a quiz in the twilight of my life.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 04:59 AM

Had you come to me first Michelle, then this scum who ruined your quiz would be suffering this very day.

Broke Michelle's heart on her quiz day.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 05:00 AM

I'm a retired investor on a pension. I went to the Gangster bb to take a quiz in the twilight of my life.

Did you find the quiz difficult, not impossible?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/27/08 01:05 PM

What's the matter, the quiz too tight?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/28/08 02:13 PM

I was thinking that you told me this quiz would be totally legitimate in fve years. That was seven years ago.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/28/08 02:21 PM

We're trying.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/28/08 06:36 PM

They shot the quiz on the causeway. Its dead.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/28/08 06:44 PM

I want all inquiries made. I want no question unanswered. Call Milton Bradley. We'll need them now.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/28/08 07:15 PM

This quiz...it appeared on my computer in my home! In my bedroom where my wife sleeps and where my children come to play with their toys.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/28/08 07:29 PM

No more Michelle tricks. Tell her we want the right answers now or this quiz is over. We'll go get our scrabble boards.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/28/08 07:45 PM

Give up my daughter. That's the price you pay for the quiz you've chosen.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/28/08 09:09 PM

michelleanovel:

"I can handle quizes, I'm smart..... not like everyone says... not dumb, smart and I want respect!"

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/28/08 10:40 PM

Originally Posted By: HamptonHitMan
michelleanovel:

"I can handle quizes, I'm smart..... not like everyone says... not dumb, smart and I want respect!"

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/29/08 02:39 AM

I want NO inquiries made. This quiz stops now. I want you to arrange a meeting of the heads of the five quizzes.
Posted By: Santino Brasi

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/29/08 03:29 AM

my quiz...

Did you cheat?

(Shakes head)... no

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/29/08 05:05 AM

I understand. You found paradise in the Gangster BB, had a good quiz, made a good living. The BB police protected you; and there were courts of quizzes. And you didn't need a friend of me. But uh, now you come to me and you say -- "Don Cardi give me a quiz." -- But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer any answers. You don't even think to call me Godfather. Instead,
you come into my house on the day my daughter takes her quiz, and you uh ask me to cheat, for money.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/29/08 10:24 AM

I came home to vote in the quiz because they wouldn't give me an absentee ballot.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/29/08 01:19 PM

What, did you come to this quiz to get stupid?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/29/08 01:25 PM

It's a Sicilian message. It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the quizzes

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/29/08 01:37 PM

Michelle...won't see her no more.
Posted By: The Last Woltz

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/29/08 01:50 PM

Michelle MIGHT be shacked up somewhere.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/29/08 01:53 PM

Michelle never stays whenever she finishes a quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/29/08 03:17 PM

And that kid's name was Michelle, and the quiz she invented was received in Las Vegas and there isn't even a placque, or a signpost or astatue of her in that town. SOmeone put a bullet through her eye. No one knows who gave the order. When I learned it I wasn't angry, I knew she was headstrong talking loud, saying stupid things, so when she turned up dead, I let it go. I said to myself this is the business we've chosen. I didn't ask who gave the order because it had nothing to do with business.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/29/08 03:20 PM

I guess I'm getting too old to take quizzes. Too grouchy...can't stand the aggravation.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/29/08 03:30 PM

Try the quiz. Its the best in the city.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/29/08 03:31 PM

You're good SC....took the words right out of my mouth!

Leave the gun. Take the quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/29/08 03:33 PM

I don't ...I never knew about this quiz. I got my own quiz, SC.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/29/08 03:36 PM

Leave the gun. Take the quiz.

Today you make your bones witht his quiz.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/29/08 03:42 PM

The ink on your last quiz isn't dry yet and your taking another quiz? You see your quizzes on weekends -- You know your oldest boy, Victor, was picked up in Reno for some petty misspelling that you don't even know about---- You fly around the world and take quizzes with men who don't even care about you, and use you like a whore!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/29/08 03:48 PM

That's the price I pay for the life I've chosen.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/29/08 05:08 PM

I've quizzed a thousand young punks.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/29/08 05:17 PM

When I failed the quiz, I didn't ask who did the scoring. I knew it had nothing to do with business.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/30/08 12:14 AM

Well when the boss says take a quiz I take a quiz. See SENATOR.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/30/08 12:29 AM

You give your loyalty to a quiz over this board?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/30/08 03:21 AM

You may find this quiz amusing but I promise you the members of this Gangster BB do not.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/30/08 03:32 AM

I'll make Michelle a quiz she can't refuse!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/30/08 04:44 AM

I didn’t come here to see you disguised by your answers. I think that was a shameful quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/30/08 10:41 AM

Everything with you guys is whores. And you save the quizzes for last.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/30/08 04:33 PM

Hey, SC, why don't you tell that nice girl you loved her quiz?

"I loved your quiz with all-a my heart! If I don't take it again soon, I'm a-gonna die!"

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/30/08 04:41 PM

Good one Hampton ;\)

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/30/08 05:59 PM

This may be the best thread ever!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/30/08 06:25 PM

Hey, SC, why don't you tell that nice girl you loved her quiz?

"I loved your quiz with all-a my heart! If I don't take it again soon, I'm a-gonna die!"

Why don't you cut out the crap, HHM. I got more important things for you to reply to. \:p

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/30/08 06:27 PM

Hey, SC. Why don't you tell HH that he annoys you. If he doesn't take the quiz soon you'll be pissed.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/30/08 07:42 PM

Why don't you cut out the crap, HHM. I got more important things for you to reply to.

What am I gonna do with this guy, Michelle?....WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH THIS GUY?!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/30/08 07:43 PM

Why don't you cut out the crap, HHM. I got more important things for you to reply to.

What am I gonna do with this guy, Michelle?....WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH THIS GUY?!

Tell him either his answers or his signature should be on the quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/30/08 07:53 PM

"No, you're not a quiz-taker. But everyone knows you're like the Supreme Court!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/30/08 08:09 PM

If he fails this quiz I'm gonna blame some of people on this board. And that I do not forgive.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/30/08 08:25 PM

Tell him either his answers or his signature should be on the quiz.

If that gumbah tries any rough stuff, you tell him I ain't no quiz taker! Yeah, I heard that story....

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/30/08 08:28 PM

Now listen to me, you smooth-talking son-of-a-bitch! Let me lay it on the line for you and your boss, whoever he is. Johnny Fontane will never take that quiz!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/30/08 08:44 PM

What about his quiz record?

Two quizzes. One in Italy, one here. He's known as a top quiz man

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/30/08 10:53 PM

The quizzes correct answers have yet to be revealed.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/30/08 11:41 PM

Talked to my father about my quiz? My quiz?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/30/08 11:46 PM

We have big plans for your quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/30/08 11:59 PM

Take the quiz. In the first year, your end should be 3-4 million answers.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/31/08 12:07 AM

Well I have my own plans for my quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/31/08 01:03 AM

It makes no difference to me what a person does with their quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/31/08 03:23 AM

I didn't ask for a quiz and I didn't want it.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/31/08 12:30 PM

Michelle is smarter than I am. Three years old, she can read the funny quizzes.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 01/31/08 01:32 PM

A man who doesn't do Michelle's quiz can never be a real man.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/01/08 05:53 PM

How did I miss this thread?

That poor girl. "Michelle? Won't see her no more."

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/02/08 06:50 PM

These quizzes have to happen every 5, 10 years. It's been 10 years since the last one.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/02/08 07:21 PM

IT'S NOT -- WHAT I WANTED!!!!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/02/08 07:26 PM

Save this quiz for the library.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/02/08 07:37 PM

MICHEALNOVELLA always makes quizes for her partners. One by one, her old friends are gone. Death -- natural or not - prison -- deported. MICHELLENOVELLA is the only one left -- because she always made quizes for her partners.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/02/08 08:38 PM

This quiz is nothing to me now. It's not a hobby, it's not fun. It's nothing. If someone does this quiz I want to know a day in advance so I won't be there.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/03/08 01:07 AM

That's why they call her Supermichelle!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/03/08 01:12 AM

You guys lied to me. I didn't know it was gonna be a quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/04/08 04:23 PM

Every time I try to get out of answering this quiz they pull me back in.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/04/08 09:25 PM

Michael, it's serious. Our man inside the Vatican says there's a quiz against the Pope.

You mean he's going to have a quiz attack in the night.

This Pope has powerful quizzes. We may not be in time to save him.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/04/08 09:27 PM

Are you gonna come along with me on this quiz I have to do?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/04/08 09:35 PM

Tonight the Corleone family settles its quizzes. Keinszig -- that little Swiss banker fuck -- he's been quizing everyone from the beginning. Fuck ‘im

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/04/08 10:59 PM

Quizzes are great. I like quizzes. But you should finish what you start.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/05/08 03:08 PM

It's a Sicilian tradition. No man can refuse a quiz on his daughter's wedding day.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/05/08 08:17 PM

You go see your quizzes first.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/06/08 03:31 AM

My trusted bodyguard planted a quiz in my car; she drove it before I did.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/06/08 02:30 PM

Ahhh you think that little quiz you played with my sister could fool a Corleone?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/06/08 09:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Danito
That's why they call her Supermichelle!

I saw the quiz, and I still don't believe it!

Old Man SC would never take the quiz, but Old Man Don Cardi knows these quizes like the back of his hand.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/06/08 10:23 PM

Mig, instead of using Spaghetti-o's as your avatar, why not try, uh...Quizno's?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/06/08 10:45 PM

Thanks TB I've never been to Quizno's. But I could use a new avatar.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/06/08 11:13 PM

Thanks TB I've never been to Quizno's. But I could use a new avatar.

Mig, you get it? Quiz-no's.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/07/08 02:24 AM

Well that one went right over my head I'm such a dumb-ass

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/07/08 04:32 PM

Ok, some people have to take their little quizzes...

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/07/08 04:58 PM

I intend to sneak some answers to the quiz from you. You and your whole f*cking family.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/07/08 05:08 PM

God Damn FBI, they don't respect quizzes.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/07/08 05:14 PM

Originally Posted By: michelleanovel
I'm new here but wanted to post my "Godfather Quotes" quiz for anyone to enjoy. Here is a link, but if you don't want to use the link for fear it is something harmful, you can find the quiz at "associatedcontent.com" My user name is "Michelle Williams" Good luck on the fun quiz. I'm sure that most of you on here will get them all right - it has to do with quotes.

1 POST! 1 POST and her topic is still alive!

Guess she really didn't have any interest in these boards except to try and promote her own agenda. \:\/

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/07/08 05:16 PM

Why did you go to the police? Why didn't you quiz me first?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/07/08 05:18 PM

I didn't want to get the wrong answers.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/07/08 05:18 PM

We don't need no stinking quizzes.

Oh shit, wrong movie.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/07/08 06:29 PM

Someday, and that day may never come, I may call on you to do a quiz for me.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/07/08 06:41 PM

You ever quiz my sister again, I'll kill ya'.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/07/08 06:46 PM

Luca Brazi held a gun to his head and my father told him either his brains or his answers would be on that quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/07/08 07:56 PM

There are people who'd pay a lot of money for that quiz...

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/07/08 07:59 PM

Jesus Christ, what a trip. The whole time I'm thinking what if somebody knows what I got in here. Can you imagine that, huh? A quiz in the seat next to me in the plane?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/07/08 08:10 PM

He's not on the list but Luca Brasi wants to see you.

Is this ....is this necessary?

He didn't expect to be invited to the wedding, so he wanted to quiz you.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/07/08 08:13 PM

Consider this quiz a gift on my daughter's wedding day.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/07/08 08:14 PM

Sonny was hot for my quiz, and you knew it was the right thing to do.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/07/08 08:21 PM

What's wrong with you. I think your brain's gone soft from all the quizzes you've been doing with that young girl. Never let anyone outside of the family know your answers again.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/07/08 08:29 PM

Sir, my client has answered every question asked by this committee with the utmost sincerity. He has not taken the 5th Amendment as was his right to do, so in all fairness I think the answers to your quiz should be heard.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/07/08 09:05 PM

1 POST! 1 POST and her topic is still alive!

Well that's bad luck for me, and bad luck for you, if you don't take that quiz!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/07/08 09:47 PM

Quizzes have been good to me. So. I made up my quizzes in the American fashion.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/07/08 09:50 PM

My sixth sense tells me your brother FREDO brought a bag full of quizzes. Where is it?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/08/08 12:16 AM

If anything in this life is certain; If history has taught us anything, it's that you can do this quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/08/08 02:07 AM

They made her drink whisky and then they tried to take the answers from her. She resisted. She kept her quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/08/08 02:07 AM

I am Enzo, the quiz taker. Do you remember me?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/08/08 02:13 AM

If I ever need any guidance, who's a better quiz taker than my father.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/08/08 05:38 AM

I believe in quizzes. Quizzes have made my fortune.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/08/08 11:11 AM

When I went to the website, the quiz was a-broken, the questions were shattered, held together by The Wire .

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/08/08 01:30 PM

CAN'T YOU GIVE ME A STRAIGHT ANSWER ANYMORE. WAS IT A QUIZ?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/08/08 04:06 PM

Khartoum, Khartoum....I'm not going to quiz him though, I'm going to put him out to stud.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/08/08 04:29 PM

Pull over, will ya', I gotta' take a quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/08/08 05:09 PM

We never discuss quizzes at the table.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/08/08 05:25 PM

Today you make your bones with this quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/08/08 05:43 PM

What's wrong with being a lawyer?

Nothing, except he doesn't want it. He loves quizzes. He wants his life to be in quizzes.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/08/08 05:51 PM

Call a meeting, my friend, so there are no quizzes or puzzles. We will make the peace, you and I.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/08/08 06:07 PM

But in actuality you were a member of the Corleone quiz organization

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/08/08 06:14 PM

I have never seen a thread be so popular. Michelle must hold the Gangster BB record for the longest thread by a first (an evidently only) time poster.

Al, could you get him a quiz?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/08/08 06:19 PM

All he had to do was show his quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/08/08 06:26 PM

I'm going in for a nap. When I wake, if the quiz is on the table, I'll know I have a partner. If it's not, I'll know I don't.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/08/08 06:31 PM

I want to quiz him alone first.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/08/08 06:34 PM

The Hamilton Investor’s group cannot support this quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/08/08 06:37 PM

The quiz ... it belongs to Roth.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/08/08 07:13 PM

Now, I have this quiz to do with Hyman Roth. I don't want it disturbed.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/08/08 07:30 PM

In the year 1950 you devised the answers of the so-called five quizzes in New York.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/08/08 07:52 PM

The quiz, for Don Tommasino

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/08/08 08:40 PM

How's the Eye-talian food in this Quiznos?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/08/08 08:41 PM

I'll sit down...finish my quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/09/08 01:36 PM

Talked to my father about my quiz? My quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/09/08 02:38 PM

We have high hopes for your quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/09/08 03:01 PM

I believe in quizzes

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/09/08 05:43 PM

Why don't you tell that nice girl you love her quiz. If you don't do her quiz again soon you're gonna die.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/09/08 08:58 PM

Why don't you tell that nice girl you love her quiz. If you don't do her quiz again soon you're gonna die.

The best so far!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/09/08 08:59 PM

Cut out the crap. I got more important quizzes for you to do.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/10/08 12:34 AM

What's the Turk paying you to set up this quiz?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/10/08 12:44 AM

Then would you like me better if I were Michelle?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/10/08 12:50 AM

Tattaglia's a pimp. He never coulda done this quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/10/08 11:22 AM

Senator, my client would like to read a quiz for the record.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/10/08 01:49 PM

Al, could you please give him a quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/10/08 04:52 PM

I look forward to seeing you, and to a new period of harmony in our quizzes.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/10/08 10:17 PM

Zasa sent these guys. I just sent him a quiz, that's all.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/10/08 11:31 PM

You have to answer for michelleanovel, SC.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/11/08 12:27 AM

That farce you played with this quiz. You think that could fool a Corleone?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/11/08 06:33 AM

It's too late, they start quizzing in a week.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/11/08 01:55 PM

You mean you quiz people, at the behest of your superiors?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/11/08 02:10 PM

We must quiz in the same direction.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/11/08 02:10 PM

We must quiz in the same direction.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/11/08 02:43 PM

You were gonna let them quiz me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/11/08 04:35 PM

It was a quiz, Michael...a quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/11/08 06:19 PM

I'm an old man; at my age, it's too late to start a quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/11/08 06:31 PM

Now we're gonna have to give him a quiz sometime next week.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/11/08 06:41 PM

Add a little bit of wine, and some sugar, and that's my quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/11/08 06:52 PM

You gotta quiz, you gotta quiz

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/11/08 06:56 PM

Is vengeance going to bring your quiz back to you? Or my test to me?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/11/08 07:48 PM

I've quizzed a thousand young punks.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/11/08 10:33 PM

It was Michael who quizzed Sollozzo.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/12/08 05:58 PM

In my home....in my bedroom where my wife sleeps and my children come to play with their quizzes.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/12/08 10:58 PM

I'm going to learn the casino quizzes.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/12/08 11:07 PM

I'm a retired quiz taker living on a pension.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/13/08 04:28 PM

Its a Sicilian message. It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the quizzes.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/13/08 05:07 PM

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/13/08 05:56 PM

If CLemenza can figure a way to have a quiz planted for me, then I'll ask 'em both.
Posted By: Longneck

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/13/08 06:45 PM

I don't like quizzes, Tom. I'm a businessman; quizzes are a big expense.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/13/08 06:54 PM

Oh yeah, a quiz. The family had a lot of quizzes!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/13/08 07:21 PM

What about Mr. Corleone's connections with quizzes?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/13/08 07:43 PM

Should I insist that Tataglia quiz these drug middlemen about their prison records?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/13/08 09:47 PM

Save this quiz for the libary.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/14/08 01:56 PM

Its not personal, it's quizzes.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/14/08 02:00 PM

Watch out or I'll kick your Sicilian quiz right into the street!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/14/08 02:15 PM

I think you're going soft in the head with all those quizes you're playing with that young girl.
Posted By: franksinatra

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/14/08 02:27 PM

You talk about vengeance. Is vengeance going to bring your quiz back to you? Or my quiz to me?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/14/08 04:00 PM

You have to answer for Santino, Carlo. You quizzed Sonny for the Barzini people.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/14/08 04:30 PM

Tom, can you get me off the quiz? For old time's sake.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/14/08 04:38 PM

Where does it say that you can't quiz a cop?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/14/08 04:55 PM

Kay Corleone: I know now that it's over. I knew it then. There would be no way, Michael... no way you could ever forgive me not with this Sicilian thing that's been going on for 2,000 years.
[Michael loses control. He slaps Kay across the face. She falls onto the couch]
Michael Corleone: Bitch! You won't take my quizzes!
Kay Corleone: I will.
Michael Corleone: You WON'T TAKE MY QUIZZES!
Kay Corleone: They're my quizzes too.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/14/08 05:03 PM

I'm gonna knock ya quizzy.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/14/08 07:08 PM

Senator? You can have my answer now, if you like. My final offer is this: nothing. Not even the fee for the quiz, which I would appreciate if you would put up personally.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/14/08 07:46 PM

I believe in quizzes

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/14/08 07:47 PM

This is a Ritz cracker with chopped quizzes.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/14/08 07:50 PM

I don't want my brother coming out of that quiz with just his dick in his hands, alright?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/14/08 07:54 PM

He dips his quizzes in cyanide.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/14/08 07:57 PM

All bastards are liars. Shakespeare wrote quizzes about it.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/14/08 08:02 PM

I'm sorry about the other night, Mike.....I gotta quiz you so turn around.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/14/08 08:33 PM

Any family who hides Vito Andolini's quiz will regret it! You understand?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/14/08 08:45 PM

I got something for your mother, and for Sonny , and for Freddy um um a tie, and Tom Hagen got the Renolds quiz.
Posted By: Ice

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/14/08 09:10 PM

I saw an interesting thing happen today. A member was being suspended by the bb moderators, and rather than take Michelle's quiz, he exploded a grenade he had hidden in his jacket.

UBER LOLZ!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/14/08 09:27 PM

I heard you had some trouble. Stupid people behaving like that with quizzes. Important thing is, that you passed.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/14/08 11:03 PM

We've known each other many years, but this is the first time you came to me for counsel, for help. I can't remember the last time that you invited me to your house for a quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/15/08 01:36 AM

That's a complete falsehood.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/15/08 02:05 AM

He was quizzing cocktail waitresses two at a time! Players couldn't get a drink at the table! What's the matter with you?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/15/08 02:11 AM

Our quizzes must all sail in the same direction.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/15/08 03:24 AM

Do you know how naive you sound, Michael? Presidents and senators don't have men quizzed.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/15/08 01:51 PM

I suppose I always knew you were too smart to let any of them quiz you.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/15/08 04:06 PM

Why were you so loved and I so quizzed?
Posted By: Lucchese

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/15/08 07:56 PM

Just when I thought I was out, they quiz me back in.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/16/08 12:10 AM

Don Geoff, who could give the order for that quiz, and still pressure the Vatican deal?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/16/08 12:18 AM

Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But, until that day, accept this quiz as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/16/08 12:27 AM

It's Cavalleria Rustiquiza dad.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/16/08 01:07 AM

Sicilian)
No, I meant lose his quiz

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/17/08 11:23 PM

Who the hell are you to come and give me a quiz? Watch out or I'll kick your Sicilian ass right into the street.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/18/08 03:11 AM

If anything happens to Michael, I want you to quiz back.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/18/08 03:13 PM

If he should hang himself in his jail cell, or get struck by a bolt of lightning, then I'm going to quiz some of the people in this room.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/18/08 08:38 PM

I turned them down do I have to tell you about every quiz I turn down?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/18/08 11:00 PM

I bet Russian czars never paid $600,000 for a quiz

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/18/08 11:27 PM

Michelle is sitting in a chair. Many years have passed and she is now a very old woman. She puts on her sunglasses and sits for a few moments before slumping down in her chair, a quiz falls from her hand. She then topples off her chair and lies on the ground as a dog investigates the quiz.

CUT TO: BLACK

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/18/08 11:38 PM

Well when the boss says take a quiz I take a quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/19/08 12:51 AM

I don't like your kind of people...you come out here in your silk quizzes and your oliy hair...

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/19/08 04:24 AM

Don't ever take sides against the quizzes again.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/19/08 01:53 PM

I made my quizzes when you were going out with cheerleaders.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/19/08 06:59 PM

Well that's bad luck for me, and bad luck for you if you don't pass that quiz!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/19/08 07:58 PM

Don't ever again give that kind of quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/20/08 03:01 AM

When he is a man he'll come for a quiz revenge.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/20/08 04:49 AM

I quiz this family...right or wrong!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/20/08 06:56 PM

All our answers must sail in the same direction.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/21/08 12:07 AM

you forgot to paste quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/21/08 01:39 PM

He's your first cousin.

Then I quiz him first.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/23/08 09:24 PM

Never quiz your enemies. It affects your judgment.

It would be like trying to quiz the President; there's no way we can get to him.

It ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle quizzes! I'm smaht! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smaht and I want respect!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/23/08 11:53 PM

michelleanovel

Amazing! What was her real intent on making A post here?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/24/08 12:43 AM

you should have said quiz ;\)

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 02/26/08 01:52 PM

Keep your quizzes close, but your answers closer.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 03/01/08 04:43 AM

michelleanovel

I guess to stir everybody's, parody juices

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 03/01/08 06:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Santino_Brasi
michelleanovel

I guess to quiz everybody's, parody juices

;\)

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 03/02/08 03:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Longneck
michelleanovel

I guess to quiz everybody's, parody juices

;\)

youse insulting me?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 03/02/08 02:19 PM

youse quizzing me?

\:p

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 03/03/08 05:57 PM

michelleanovel

Her intent was to put quizzical expressions on all of our faces.
But the big quiz question is who is she and where did she go?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 03/03/08 07:01 PM

It makes no difference to me what a person does with their quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 03/03/08 07:20 PM

I'm smaht... and I want a quiz!
Posted By: scollia

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 03/05/08 03:49 PM

I didn't know all the answers. \:\( Now I guess I will have to watch the movie again. \:\)

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 03/05/08 04:08 PM

Papa never discussed quizzes at the table.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 03/05/08 06:21 PM

It's your quiz. Stay close to me.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 03/05/08 06:29 PM

Quizzes are great. I love quizzes. But get the law degree first.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 03/05/08 07:57 PM

All right, but your quiz is costing us a lot of money; nothing's coming in!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 03/05/08 09:06 PM

Pop had a quiz...look what I got.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 03/05/08 11:15 PM

I swear, all I could think of when I read this was - A Pop Quiz!!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 03/10/08 01:30 PM

You know any good quizzes on the West Side?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 03/10/08 01:33 PM

If anything in this life is certain; If history has taught us anything, it's that you can do this quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 03/10/08 06:44 PM

You can take your wife, your family your mistress and your quiz to Las Vegas.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/05/08 09:19 PM

Talked to my father about my quiz? My quiz?
Posted By: Lilo

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/05/08 09:31 PM

They're saps because they share their quizzes with strangers.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/06/08 06:47 AM

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/06/08 07:36 PM

So the next day, my father went to Quiz him; only this time with Luca Brasi. An' within an hour, he signed a release, for a certified check for $1000. [Kay: "How'd he do that?"] My father made him an Quiz he couldn't refuse. [Kay: "What was that?"] Luca Brasi held a gun to his head and my father assured him that either his brains, or his signature, would be on the Quiz. That's a true story. That's my family, Kay, it's not me.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/06/08 07:50 PM

Quizzes are great. I like quizzes. But you should finish what you started.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/06/08 07:53 PM

I THINK WE SHOULD QUIZ HIM BACK AND TAKE ZAZA OUT

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/07/08 07:27 AM

It's a Sicilian message, Luca Brasi sleeps with the quizzes.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/07/08 06:23 PM

Micheal Francis Rizzi will you be quizzed

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/07/08 07:01 PM

The quiz is dead. They tore it up on the causeway.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/07/08 09:25 PM

I want you to use all your powers to fix this quiz, I don't want Geoff to see it this way

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/08/08 01:21 AM

And I can assure you: there will be no quizzes in the casinos or the swimming pools...

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/08/08 02:52 AM

think quizzes are good, but they must be controlled, I don't want quizzes near schools, or given to children

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/09/08 02:15 PM

I want you to use all your powers and all your skills....I don't want his mother to see him this way. Look how they quizzed my boy.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/10/08 03:12 AM

smaller quiz

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/10/08 03:19 AM

I don't want my brother comin' outta that toilet with just a quiz in his hand.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/10/08 03:53 AM

we quizzed Bruno Tattaglia at 4 'o'clock this morning

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/10/08 05:20 PM

How much is the Turk quizzing you?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/11/08 04:53 AM

And I said to my wife, For quizzes we must go to Michelleanovel

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/11/08 07:26 PM

Our quizzes must sail in the same direction

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/11/08 08:38 PM

Today I quizzed all Family business, so don't tell me you're innocent, Michelleanovel
Posted By: DonJon

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/12/08 04:51 PM

Whoever comes to you with the quiz, that is the traitor.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/12/08 07:12 PM

"My father is no different than any other powerful man -- any man who's responsible for other quizzes, like a senator or president." (KAY: "You know how naive you sound...senators and presidents don't have men Quizzed.")"Oh, who's being quizzed, Kay?"

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/13/08 03:10 AM

I know you blame me for losing the quiz. I know what that meant to you, I'll make it up to you Kay.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/13/08 06:14 AM

you said the Corleones would be quizzed in two years... that was seven years ago

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/13/08 10:47 AM

Consider this quiz a gift on my daughter's wedding day.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/14/08 01:21 PM

I quizzed my mother's son.

I quizzed my father's son.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/14/08 03:16 PM

I hear many of the quizzes of my priests right here.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/23/08 07:17 PM

I never wanted this for you. I knwe Santino would have to go through it, and Fredo, well Fredo he was...but I wanted something different for you. Senator Corleone, Governor Corleone, Quiz Show Host Corleone...

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/24/08 11:52 PM

Another Quizznovante....

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/25/08 04:51 PM

What about the negotiator?

He stays until michael returns safely. BEsides they are giving him quizzes and letting him win.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/25/08 05:21 PM

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/25/08 05:21 PM

You talk to my father about my quiz....

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/25/08 06:25 PM

No one wants another quiz

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/26/08 12:07 AM

Clemenza: Alright, you shot em both, now what do you do?

Michael: Sit down, finish my quiz...

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/26/08 01:56 AM

McCluskey: "Are the quizzes good on this website?"

Don Cardi: "Best in the City"

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/28/08 04:12 PM

If the old man dies, you take the quiz from Sollozzo.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/28/08 05:47 PM

I look forward to seeing you, and to a new period of harmony in our quizzes.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 04/29/08 02:14 PM

That's quite a quiz coming from a Corleone.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/06/08 08:19 AM

I believe in quizzes, quizzes have made my fortune

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/06/08 11:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Longneck from Sun Apr 06 2008 02:47 AM

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/06/08 02:48 PM

Are you telling me the Tattaglias are going to guarantee our answers to quizzzes?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/06/08 11:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Longneck

Originally Posted By: Longneck from Sun Apr 06 2008 02:47 AM

whistle I needed something to get this thread rolling again

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/06/08 11:48 PM

Luca Brasi sleeps with the quizzes.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/09/08 04:09 PM

As you can see I spoil my children. They quiz when they should be quiet.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/10/08 02:30 PM

Don Corleone: Why did you go to the police? Why didn't you come to me first?
Bonasera: What do you want of me? Tell me anything, but do what I beg you to do.
Don Corleone: What is that?
[Bonasera gets up and whispers in the Don's ear]
Don Corleone: That I cannot do.
Bonasera: I'll give you anything you ask.
Don Corleone: We've known each other for many years but this is the first time you've ever come to me for counsel or for help. I can't remember the last time you invited me to your house for a cup of coffee, even though my wife is Godmother to your only child. But, let's be frank here. You never wanted my friendship and you were afraid to be in my debt.
Bonasera: I didn't want to get into trouble.
Don Corleone: I understand. You found paradise in America. You had a good trade, made a good living, the police protected you and there were courts of law and you didn't need a friend like me. But, now you come to me and you say "Don Corleone, give me justice." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me Godfather. Instead, you come into my home on the day my daughter's to be married and you ask me to do quizzes for money.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/10/08 03:08 PM

I betrayed my wife.....

Go on my son

I betrayed myself....

Go on my son...

I quizzed men...

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/11/08 05:37 PM

go on my quiz

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/11/08 06:35 PM

Look how they quizzed my boy.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/11/08 06:59 PM

about my quiz

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/11/08 07:34 PM

Carlo, we're gonna take the quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/11/08 10:42 PM

Hows the quiz in this place.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/12/08 01:13 PM

I quizzed him, he's clean. I've quizzed a thousand young punks.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/12/08 04:23 PM

I don't want my brother coming outta there with just his quiz in his hand

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/12/08 04:40 PM

Vito Andolini and this quiz is for you!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/12/08 04:43 PM

Connie, go show Carlo the quiz

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/16/08 06:51 PM

I think you've gone soft in the head from all those quizzes youre playing with that young girl.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/16/08 07:08 PM

His name is Luca Quizzi and he helps my father out sometimes.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/16/08 08:05 PM

Which one of us is being a quiz, Kay?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/16/08 09:17 PM

Quizzes made my fortune.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/17/08 12:22 AM

I gave her freedom, but I taught her never to quiz her family.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/17/08 07:43 PM

Tattaglia's a pimp. He could've never out quizzed Santino.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/17/08 10:16 PM

If anything in this life is certain; If history has taught us anything, it's that you can quiz anyone.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/18/08 03:17 PM

If not you can move your wife and your quiz to Las Vegas.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/18/08 10:31 PM

Go on my quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/19/08 01:37 PM

Meiucci invented the quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/19/08 10:24 PM

Look how they massacred my quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/20/08 01:27 PM

I dont want his mother to quiz him this way.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/20/08 05:36 PM

But you needed a quiiz first?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/20/08 05:42 PM

I quizzed my mother's son

I quizzed my father's son

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/20/08 10:02 PM

Now they'll quiz you.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/23/08 03:55 PM

Is this how you turn out? A Hollywood finocchio who quizzes like a woman?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/24/08 04:04 PM

Russian czars never paid $600,000 for a quiz

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/24/08 06:09 PM

They should quiz you.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/25/08 02:47 AM

They Quizzed him pretty bad

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/25/08 10:59 PM

Hows the Quiz

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 06/30/08 07:04 PM

Its a Sicilian quiz

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 07/04/08 08:57 AM

Was it a quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 07/15/08 03:49 PM

It was a quiz and I had it killed because all this must stop!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 07/15/08 06:58 PM

Senators and presidents don't have men quizzed.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 07/15/08 07:34 PM

Now whose quiz is naive, Kay?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 07/15/08 10:48 PM

Its a quiz thing..

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 07/18/08 06:18 PM

Finish the quiz degree first

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 07/18/08 11:01 PM

About my quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 07/19/08 05:39 AM

I'd give four million just to be able to take a quiz without it hurting.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 07/21/08 07:09 PM

I love football. Quizzes too. Ever since Dan Enright fixed Twenty One in 1957

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 07/21/08 07:19 PM

It doesn't say if hes quiz or not.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 07/22/08 07:41 PM

Try the quiz. ts the best in the city.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 07/23/08 11:16 PM

Be in my quiz, Godfather?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 07/24/08 01:50 AM

The judge sentenced them to three quizzes in prison.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 07/24/08 04:21 PM

If he should get hit by a bolt of lightening or quiz himself in his jail cell then I will blame some people in this room.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 07/24/08 05:17 PM

Look how they quizzed my boy

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 07/24/08 06:35 PM

I don't quiz this Merle, I don't know what he lives on.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 07/25/08 07:30 PM

Quizardo

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 07/26/08 02:58 PM

Your father did business with Hyman Roth; Your father respected Hyman Roth; But your father never quized Hyman Roth

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 07/29/08 02:35 PM

Lets quiz 'em now while we still got the muscle.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 07/29/08 04:49 PM

I believe in Quizzes

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 07/29/08 06:01 PM

Presidents and Senators don't have men quizzed.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 08/12/08 09:18 PM

Tattaglia is a quiz, he could have never out-quizzed Sonny.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 08/13/08 02:16 PM

I'd give a million dollars just to take a quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 08/13/08 05:57 PM

This is the quizness we've chosen!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 08/14/08 03:01 PM

That little quiz you played with my sister.....you think that could fool a Corleone?

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 08/14/08 03:25 PM

get outta my quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 08/14/08 05:33 PM

I think your quiz has gone soft with all that comedy you're playing with that young girl.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 08/15/08 04:52 PM

It wasn't a miscarriage, Michael, it was a quiz.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 08/16/08 05:15 AM

Light a quiz for th Archbishop.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 08/16/08 03:57 PM

Your quizzes are despicable......

That's quite a quiz coming from a Corleone.

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 08/16/08 08:50 PM

We're back with the quizzes!

Re: My Godfather Quiz - Can You Pass? - 08/17/08 01:27 PM

because i intend to quiz you..
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET