Home

The Clothes Hanger

Posted By: Zaf-the-don

The Clothes Hanger - 07/09/07 04:31 PM

Can you actually kill someone with a clothes hanger, watching that scene again, its a bit stupid.
Posted By: johnny ola

Re: The Clothes Hanger - 07/09/07 04:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Zaf-the-don
Can you actually kill someone with a clothes hanger, watching that scene again, its a bit stupid.

I don't see why not, while it don't have the same flexibility as a piece of wire, I would think, in an emergency, it would serve the same purpose.
Posted By: Tish

Re: The Clothes Hanger - 07/09/07 05:55 PM

I think you can kill someone with pretty much anything, if you want to kill them badly enough.
Posted By: SC

Re: The Clothes Hanger - 07/09/07 05:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Tish
I think you can kill someone with pretty much anything, if you want to kill them badly enough.

Thats true. FFC killed me by making Part III.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: The Clothes Hanger - 07/09/07 05:59 PM

Originally Posted By: SC
 Originally Posted By: Tish

Thats true. FFC killed me by making Part III.

Where eyeglasses were made into a deadly weapon. A hanger doesn't seem that odd in comparison, does it???

Re: The Clothes Hanger - 07/09/07 06:01 PM

OMG you guys are killing me now! LOL
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: The Clothes Hanger - 07/09/07 06:03 PM

Hey there Tish, welcome to the boards.

Are you posting from Key West of is Margaritaville just your state of mind?

I just adore the Keys.

Re: The Clothes Hanger - 07/09/07 06:16 PM

Thanks \:\) No, I'm actually in northern New England. I just try to keep myself in a Margaritaville state of mind. \:\) Now...WHERE is that shaker of salt?! LOL
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: The Clothes Hanger - 07/09/07 06:18 PM

Honestly, they probably drink more on Duval Street (Key West) than in Ireland.
Posted By: olivant

Re: The Clothes Hanger - 07/09/07 07:11 PM

Crushing ones windpipe or otherwise cutting off their air for a period of time can result in death and a coat hanger can do it.

My greater concern about that scene is why FFC didn't shoot it over again. It's obvious to even the casual viewer that the hanger does not remain effectively positioned to asphycsiate Ola.

But the glasses thing in GFIII takes the cake.

Re: The Clothes Hanger - 07/09/07 09:42 PM

I still find it stupid, It should have at least broke. Ah well these things happen in movies
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: The Clothes Hanger - 07/10/07 06:42 AM

If you want to really laugh, watch the scene carefully. Busetta's hand slips off the hanger, and Johnny Ola keeps the hanger on his neck. ;\)

Re: The Clothes Hanger - 07/10/07 11:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Just Lou

If you want to really laugh, watch the scene carefully. Busetta's hand slips off the hanger, and Johnny Ola keeps the hanger on his neck. ;\)

will do
Posted By: wtwt5237

Re: The Clothes Hanger - 07/10/07 01:14 PM

If you watch this scene from Pirates of the Caribbean, you will really laugh upside down.
Posted By: DeathByClotheshanger

Re: The Clothes Hanger - 07/10/07 01:15 PM

Don't make me come over there and show you how it's done!!!
Posted By: olivant

Re: The Clothes Hanger - 07/10/07 03:36 PM

Exactly. It's so obvious. As I asked above, why in the world didn't FFC shoot the scene over again?
Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: The Clothes Hanger - 07/10/07 04:05 PM

Do you know what's really stupid...
Killing someone with a pair of glasses... (Part III)
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: The Clothes Hanger - 07/10/07 04:33 PM

Originally Posted By: olivant

Exactly. It's so obvious. As I asked above, why in the world didn't FFC shoot the scene over again?

Sorry olivant. I didn't even notice that you saw it too.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET