Home

deniro as santino

Posted By: billy mac

deniro as santino - 01/25/05 09:47 PM

guys I need help. where can we see De Nero trying out for Sonny? I know it's on the bonus DVD but where? I looked everywhere and could not find. Which menu should I look under?
Posted By: kasanova

Re: deniro as santino - 01/25/05 10:34 PM

Its part of the 'a look inside' documentary which is a fantastic insight into the filming of the trilogy.

Just go into 'behind the scenes' on ur bonus disc and it will show up during the 'look inside' documentary where ffc and deniro talk about the screen test for sonny.
Posted By: Blake

Re: deniro as santino - 01/26/05 07:48 AM

I am not sure about that one but on the Family tree you can see a funny clip of James Caan.
Posted By: Don Smitty

Re: deniro as santino - 02/09/05 02:18 AM

i forget what disc its on but it is a good scene. Looking at the scene when they are doing it on the tryouts, I really cannot vision Deniro as sonny. He does a good job but I didnt dig it to much.
Posted By: Debz

Re: deniro as santino - 02/27/05 07:01 PM

No I didn't see that one working either, but when James tried out for Al's part of Micheal I really didn't see that one working either..I think the casting was just brilliant for Godfather 1.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: deniro as santino - 03/08/05 06:49 PM

I loved that scene, and thought De Niro was briliant. I am glad he didnt get the part though, because then who would have been the Don in GF II?

Notice the back of De Niro's head in that scene...he had really long hair and he clipped it back.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET