Home

New Drinking Game

Posted By: Chancre

New Drinking Game - 12/06/04 05:34 AM

This is for when you are watching the GFIII the next time.

Every time someone in the film says "dangerous" or "cousin [cuz]" you take a shot of your preferred alcohol.

By the end of it all [and if you time it just right] -- you should fall out of your chair just like Michael at the end.

For seasoned drinkers -- take two shots everytime the archbishop smokes a cigarette.
Posted By: Don Schulini

Re: New Drinking Game - 12/06/04 01:33 PM

Originally posted by Chancre:

Every time someone in the film says "dangerous" or "cousin [cuz]" you take a shot of your preferred alcohol.

By the end of it all [and if you time it just right] -- you should fall out of your chair just like Michael at the end.

For seasoned drinkers -- take two shots everytime the archbishop smokes a cigarette.
Sounds like it's worth trying. I will next weekend I think. tongue
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: New Drinking Game - 12/06/04 11:17 PM

That's a good idea lol lol
Posted By: The Irish Mafia 28

Re: New Drinking Game - 12/07/04 03:59 AM

That is so funny. I think I am gonna go watch the movie now. But no drinkin' (Hey, I'm only 15). I actually liked the movie.

orange
Posted By: Tom

Re: New Drinking Game - 12/07/04 06:01 AM

Heres another idea, if you're really old and think you're about to die in a couple hours, watch GF3!
Anway, I guess yours can work better lol.
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: New Drinking Game - 12/08/04 02:40 AM

Great Idea lol Or, if you get through all of GF3...read GFR and every time there's something amiss,out of whack, etc take a drink. You'll be out before 5 minutes is up.
Posted By: JustMe

Re: New Drinking Game - 12/08/04 12:47 PM

Originally posted by Don Sonny Corleone:
if you get through all of GF3...read GFR
Don Sonny, what an elaborately cruel suicide! smile
Now I know how Frankie did it... grin A good thing to offer to your enemies... wink
Posted By: Aziatic

Re: New Drinking Game - 12/09/04 02:31 PM

Originally posted by Don Sonny Corleone:
Great Idea lol Or, if you get through all of GF3...read GFR and every time there's something amiss,out of whack, etc take a drink. You'll be out before 5 minutes is up.
you really hate GFR dont you? hehe tongue wink
Posted By: mr. soprano

Re: New Drinking Game - 12/11/04 06:10 PM

im gonna try that drinking game, it's been a while since someone's had to carry me home. lol
Posted By: Don Vanchenzo

Re: New Drinking Game - 12/17/04 05:43 AM

Boy, that's awesome! It reminds me of our senior trip after college to Disney World. While at EPCOT, we had to slam a beer anytime we heard or read the words "Magic" or "Magical". We were fallin' down, throwin' up and then goin' back for more drunk. That sounds about how you'd be if you played this game.

Make sure the Scotch is pre-war.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET