Home

My DVD COLLECTION WAS STOLEN!!!

Posted By: TheCrazyMan

My DVD COLLECTION WAS STOLEN!!! - 10/03/03 12:10 AM

Guys, I'm serious,
over the summer, my collection just got stolen. Please, u guys, someone tell me what to do about finding them!!!

And u guys, what should I do if I find the guy who did steal it!?!?!?!
Posted By: Pherdy

Re: My DVD COLLECTION WAS STOLEN!!! - 10/03/03 12:28 AM

sent him a message:

orange

'Michael Corleone says hello'

Re: My DVD COLLECTION WAS STOLEN!!! - 10/03/03 03:21 AM

well... I doubt i would send him a message. Though I did nail down the suspects to 4 ppl: My brother, my friends Tony and Lou, and my cousin Jose, but it might boil down to 2... why? cuz for some reason those 2 ppl blurted out about how my DVDs will come back someday...

Now I know how Michael felt when Fredo accidently blurted out something that pretty much signed his death warrant.

What do u guys think i should do?
Posted By: jay

Re: My DVD COLLECTION WAS STOLEN!!! - 10/03/03 04:48 AM

u know ur situation better than us.....i'd probably just talk to them about it...use ur common sense to tell if they are lying or not. if ur not sure, assume they are telling the truth. my advise is go out and buy another dvd collection since you like it so much.
Posted By: Raymondo Corleone

Re: My DVD COLLECTION WAS STOLEN!!! - 10/03/03 05:38 PM

Just tell the police. Then buy another copy. This is the real world man.

Re: My DVD COLLECTION WAS STOLEN!!! - 10/25/03 03:54 AM

well... I just got my second Godfather set from ebay for like $50, which isn't a bad deal. But I will make sure to keep it under close scrutiny from now on.

Anyways, if my old set should show up, I'll sell off my second set here for any fans who doesn't own the DVD collection yet, for a good price.
Posted By: Double-J

Re: My DVD COLLECTION WAS STOLEN!!! - 10/25/03 10:53 AM

Go over to every suspects house with a baseball bat and kick the shit out of them, regardless of innocence or not. One way or the other you'll get your DVD's back. tongue

Re: My DVD COLLECTION WAS STOLEN!!! - 10/25/03 04:13 PM

yeah, believe me when I thought about sending my mafia out to figure out who did it. I have my own Caporegimes, my consigliere, as well as my own Luca Brasi to handle the situation. Granted, its a lil unofficial, but hey, it seems to work out fairly well.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: My DVD COLLECTION WAS STOLEN!!! - 10/26/03 12:37 AM

Is this some kind of joke!?

Mick
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: My DVD COLLECTION WAS STOLEN!!! - 10/26/03 01:06 AM

Originally posted by TheCrazyMan:
yeah, believe me when I thought about sending my mafia out to figure out who did it. I have my own Caporegimes, my consigliere, as well as my own Luca Brasi to handle the situation. Granted, its a lil unofficial, but hey, it seems to work out fairly well.
No offense, but this sounds like another case of someone who has watched GoodFellas one too many times and now thinks they're bad-ass. If your collection was really stolen, I'm sorry to hear about it, but this last post of yours makes it sound a little fake.

Re: My DVD COLLECTION WAS STOLEN!!! - 10/26/03 01:15 AM

yeah, i know, i'm just messin with everyone about my unofficial mafia. Justs oemthing to kinda relieve my stress.

But in actuality, the dvd set gone, there isn't a whole lot i can do about it. So i just resigned myself to the fact that i had to get another set.

Its a sick world out there, i don't deny it, but sometimes, when life hands u lemons, u make strawberry kool-aid.
Posted By: Good Guy

Re: My DVD COLLECTION WAS STOLEN!!! - 10/26/03 03:35 AM

sucks to be you.
Posted By: Good Guy

Re: My DVD COLLECTION WAS STOLEN!!! - 10/26/03 03:36 AM

sucks to be you.

Re: My DVD COLLECTION WAS STOLEN!!! - 10/26/03 04:51 AM

sucks so bad, it had to be said twice eh good guy?
Posted By: Pherdy

Re: My DVD COLLECTION WAS STOLEN!!! - 10/26/03 10:37 PM

so have you found the mystery thief yet? or just bought a new collection?

Re: My DVD COLLECTION WAS STOLEN!!! - 10/26/03 11:17 PM

no, i didn't find the thief, and i just bought another set from ebay for like $60, $55 plus shipping and such.

So, I'm at least with that. Whoever it is that has my old dvds of the godfather, well... let him enjoy it. orange
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: My DVD COLLECTION WAS STOLEN!!! - 10/28/03 01:27 AM

Now I know how Michael felt when Fredo accidently blurted out something that pretty much signed his death warrant.

What do u guys think i should do?
well in that case you should bring that person out on the lake to go fishing, and watch there brains go flying out, from the boat house.
Posted By: Don Santino

Re: My DVD COLLECTION WAS STOLEN!!! - 11/23/03 03:05 PM

Sounds like you've got some pretty loyal friends and family eh ohwell
Posted By: M.M. Floors

Re: My DVD COLLECTION WAS STOLEN!!! - 11/23/03 03:13 PM

Guys, I'm serious,
over the summer, my collection just got stolen. Please, u guys, someone tell me what to do about finding them!!!

And u guys, what should I do if I find the guy who did steal it!?!?!?!
Make him an offer he can't refuse.
Posted By: tripwire

Re: My DVD COLLECTION WAS STOLEN!!! - 11/27/03 12:49 AM

You said you were told that your dvds would "come back to (you) someday." I certainly hope that noone you know would steal it as a joke, only to return it after you purchased a second set. I would take that as a personal insult and would not rest until all of my "friends" were grilled pretty good. You need to find out what happened. mad
Posted By: Double-J

Re: My DVD COLLECTION WAS STOLEN!!! - 11/27/03 11:36 AM

Originally posted by tripwire:
You said you were told that your dvds would "come back to (you) someday."
He did? confused

Re: My DVD COLLECTION WAS STOLEN!!! - 11/28/03 05:51 AM

yeah, i was told either they might come back or i might find them... both tld by my friend and my brother... but its been several months now, my b-day passed, and nothing, so i'm gonna stick with my second set for now.

Believe me, if I find out that someone did this as a joke, i won't be smiling at all... in fact, i would probably trash soemthing of value to that person, just to let them know that it wasn't a joke... or soemthing. I don't take things lying down.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET