Home

Another drawing

Posted By: YoungDonVito

Another drawing - 03/07/07 12:10 AM

Hey everyone.
I wanted to share another drawing that I have been working on. Its not exactly the way I wanted it to turn out, but I am pretty satisfied with the way it looks. I have a few little things left to do, but I figured I would share with everyone. [img][/img]
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Another drawing - 03/07/07 12:51 AM

Nice job!! I think that you underestimate your talent.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Another drawing - 03/07/07 01:02 AM

Beautiful!

Don Cardi
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Another drawing - 03/07/07 01:25 AM

Very nice! You might want to consider holding an exhibition when you're done with the series--or even selling lithos to GF aficionados.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Another drawing - 03/07/07 01:28 AM

Nice drawings man,"The worst thing in the world in wasted talant"
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Another drawing - 03/07/07 02:45 AM

Excellent work. Please show us more.

Re: Another drawing - 03/07/07 02:53 AM

I plan on doing a number of these drawings. I will be more than happy to share each one.
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Another drawing - 03/07/07 03:38 AM

Very well done, YDV! It has a very "graphic novel" feel to it.

Who knows, if someone ever decided to do a graphic novel based on the trilogy, I think your drawings would work perfectly!

Keep up the great work!
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Another drawing - 03/07/07 04:11 PM

Well done. Please feel free to post many more.
Posted By: Sopranorleone

Re: Another drawing - 03/07/07 08:37 PM

Good job! Keep it up! You really do have talent!
Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: Another drawing - 03/07/07 08:51 PM

Nice drawing!
plz post more!!!
Posted By: donjack

Re: Another drawing - 04/05/07 04:56 PM

Not your best.

But still good.

Re: Another drawing - 04/06/07 01:56 AM

DonJack,
Thanks for the compliment. I actually liked this drawing more than the first because it was more complex than the first one. I find it very hard to get the right images for my drawings. Especially if your using still frames from the movies. The quality is not tha t great since they are old movies, and its hard to see the details when you draw. And as everyone knows the details are very important. I also was trying to tell a story with this drawing. The storyline was Vito's dealings with Fanucci. Now the Sonny drawing that I am working on is turning out the best so far. I still have more drawings that I am planning on doing. Most likely this summer when I get more time.
Posted By: donjack

Re: Another drawing - 04/08/07 03:43 PM

Originally Posted By: YoungDonVito
DonJack,
Thanks for the compliment. I actually liked this drawing more than the first because it was more complex than the first one. I find it very hard to get the right images for my drawings. Especially if your using still frames from the movies. The quality is not tha t great since they are old movies, and its hard to see the details when you draw. And as everyone knows the details are very important. I also was trying to tell a story with this drawing. The storyline was Vito's dealings with Fanucci. Now the Sonny drawing that I am working on is turning out the best so far. I still have more drawings that I am planning on doing. Most likely this summer when I get more time.

I thought your best was the paulie gatto one.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET