Home

Was there any cool deleted scenes from......................

Posted By: eugenewalker66

Was there any cool deleted scenes from...................... - 07/21/03 02:32 AM

godfather3?

Like Tom Hagen dieing .
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Was there any cool deleted scenes from...................... - 07/21/03 04:36 AM

Eugene, there are probably hours and hours of film that were shot for GFIII that never made it off the cutting room floor. But the only "extra" film that has surfaced so far is six minutes' worth of two scenes: when Andrew Hagen comes by to say goodbye to Michael before going off to Rome; and in Sicily, when Anthony digs out the drawing he made of Michael in the limo at his first communion party in 1958. Those two scenes were not in the theatrical release GFIII, but they are included in the VHS and DVD versions of GFIII. As such, they are not deleted scenes in the same way as the ones from GF and II. Those scenes are not on the VHS and DVD of those movies--they're in the "Saga" chronological version of GF and II shown on TV, and on the "extras" disc included with the DVD set. Hope this helps. smile
Posted By: Don Champion

Re: Was there any cool deleted scenes from...................... - 07/21/03 04:40 AM

One deleted scene thats probably my favorite is when fabrizio got the same end as appolonia did in the first film, another is when they introduce the younger hymen roth to vito when their businesses were both just rising to the top.
Posted By: goombah

Re: Was there any cool deleted scenes from...................... - 07/24/03 12:33 PM

The alternate opening of GF3 on the deleted scenes dvd is good. I like it because it recalls GF1's opening scene, although this time it's the Archbishop & Michael. I liked GF3, although it still falls short of the first two films. In my opinion, the movie doesn't really take off until the helicopter scene. This alternate opening would have set the tone early on and would have drawn me in quicker.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET