Home

The trailers are great

Posted By: Salvatore Tessio

The trailers are great - 04/01/03 10:40 PM

I bet everybody here thinks that the Godfather I and II has hit them pretty hard with all the great music, scenes, and quotes. Imagine all the great quotes of the two movies in a trailer. (They have seperate trailers.) All of this is perfectly choreographed, with perfect music accompianment, and it is like... every huge scene of the godfather, all the feelings you ever felt, hitting you at once. It is truly fabulous

P.S you can find the trailers on the fourth disc of the DVD in the pictures gallery...I think
Posted By: Don Mataya

Re: The trailers are great - 04/01/03 11:18 PM

I hated the Godfather 1 trailer. Just all pictures and that zooming!!!! It made me sick. Also it was like 4 minutes long.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: The trailers are great - 04/01/03 11:21 PM

I have mixed feelings on this, the trailers, for a fan of the Godfather a cool because of the actual content to them. But if i'd never seen the films before i'd hate the trailers because they reveal too much of the actual film. That's why it's hard for me to like them. They don't leave much to the film viewing itself.
Posted By: MobbingForMoney

Re: The trailers are great - 04/02/03 03:15 AM

I agree with Turi, with the trailers I don't even have to see the movie anymore. You see Sonny getting shot, Vito dying, and it just boggles the mind why someone would really even make a trailer that revealing.
Posted By: SanAlfo

Re: The trailers are great - 04/02/03 06:03 PM

I love the trailer for GF 3. grin
Posted By: goddaughter

Re: The trailers are great - 04/02/03 09:40 PM

Are the trailers for all three movies on the dvd box set?
Posted By: goddaughter

Re: The trailers are great - 04/02/03 09:41 PM

Posted By: joltinjoe05

Re: The trailers are great - 04/02/03 09:52 PM

Originally posted by goddaughter:
yea.
Posted By: Michael Corleone 14

Re: The trailers are great - 04/03/03 05:18 PM

I love the GF trailer, but the GFII and GFIII trailers are very annoying, they've got this irritating commentary whining all the time. I enjoy the wonderful music alot less because of this... rolleyes mad
Posted By: Don Giorgio Gambino

Re: The trailers are great - 04/03/03 07:25 PM

I kinda disagree with you MC14. The GF trailer gave away the whole thing! They showed the deaths of Luca, Vito, Sonny, Cuneo, Stracci and Tattaglia. Overall is good but nothing compared to the GFII. I have heard that voice in many trailers and I like it. The third one is good too.

Giorgio Luigi Gambino
Posted By: DonColletti

Re: The trailers are great - 04/03/03 11:17 PM

Love them all. Anything with the Godfather, is a must love for me smile .
Posted By: Salvatore Tessio

Re: The trailers are great - 04/03/03 11:26 PM

Who cares if it gives it all away? If you have the DVD collection with the trailers in it you would have seen the movie already. Capisco?

Sal
Posted By: joltinjoe05

Re: The trailers are great - 04/04/03 12:07 AM

Originally posted by Salvatore Tessio:
Who cares if it gives it all away? If you have the DVD collection with the trailers in it you would have seen the movie already. Capisco?

Sal
But they didn't in 1972.
Posted By: Blake

Re: The trailers are great - 04/06/03 05:53 PM

Those trailers were unique and I think they kicked ass!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET