Home

Why?

Posted By: M.M. Floors

Why? - 01/18/03 02:56 PM

Why does Part 2 need two discs? Because it's not that much longer then other parts?
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: Why? - 01/18/03 03:04 PM

they have to do that coz its longer than the two parts. to maintain its picture and sound quality. . .

GoodFella
Posted By: Dream Master

Re: Why? - 01/18/03 03:28 PM

The commentary.
Posted By: DonColletti

Re: Why? - 01/18/03 09:42 PM

But then again, it is more than a bit longer than the others. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it 3 hours and 18 minutes?
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: Why? - 01/19/03 03:24 AM

its 200 minutes DC . . .

GoodFella
Posted By: DonColletti

Re: Why? - 01/19/03 06:49 AM

Originally posted by goodfellaoggie:
its 200 minutes DC . . .

GoodFella
There, i was two minutes off
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Why? - 01/19/03 07:58 PM

If I remember correctly, the release would've been delayed because fitting all the GF2 content on one disc would have required a special process. Personally, I think it's b.s. and they should've delayed it to put it on one disc. I wonder if they will do it for future pressings? Or maybe they'll just be lazy and keep it the way it is... ohwell
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Why? - 01/20/03 05:46 AM

Originally posted by J Geoff:
If I remember correctly, the release would've been delayed because fitting all the GF2 content on one disc would have required a special process. Personally, I think it's b.s. and they should've delayed it to put it on one disc. I wonder if they will do it for future pressings? Or maybe they'll just be lazy and keep it the way it is... ohwell
And while they're at it, they should create a DVD set that has the entire trilogy in chronological order, with all deleted scenes included in proper sequence, so we don't have to endure Bravo's commercials to see it.
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: Why? - 01/20/03 06:14 PM

and they should mail it to everyone who purchased the DVD collection one for FREE! and a note thnking us all for buying the set, by everyone who stared in the films....

Do we want anything else while we are at it? lol
Posted By: DonFerro55

Re: Why? - 02/06/03 03:05 AM

I dislike this Bravo channel very much.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET