Home

Trailers

Posted By: Michael Corleone 14

Trailers - 01/12/03 01:27 PM

I hired the trailers at the public libarary the other day, and I thought the one of The Godfather was wonderful. Than I watched the ones of Part II and Part III, and I thought they stank! It has got this irritating voice gribing the whole time, it makes me f*cking nuts! [Linked Image]

Does anyone where I can get the music of these trailers, it has got some special themes that are in the movie. Thanks. grin
Posted By: Dream Master

Re: Trailers - 01/13/03 01:23 AM

Some trailers have that voice a lot. I really liked III's trailer, even though the movie stank.

Try the soundtracks! smile
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Trailers - 01/13/03 02:27 AM

GF1 trailer was good, but not the others
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: Trailers - 01/13/03 10:11 AM

between the three, i like the Godfather. truly a classic . . .

GoodFella
Posted By: Michael Corleone 14

Re: Trailers - 01/13/03 01:51 PM

Does anyone know the exact reason why movies have trailers, and how the appeared and evolved?

And is there any way I can get the songs of the trailers?

Thanks.
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: Trailers - 01/13/03 05:31 PM

of course we need movie trailers to have an idea on what the film is about. for promotional purposes and part of their marketing strategy. see how movie trailers can get you so excited on the movies to come . . .

GoodFella
Posted By: DonColletti

Re: Trailers - 01/14/03 01:36 AM

I liked the beginning of the GFII, where it goes "Godfather Part II, winner of six academy awards including best picture of the year..." then it goes into the movie.
Posted By: Bugsy

Re: Trailers - 01/16/03 10:19 AM

I like GF2 trailer the most.
Posted By: Ricardo

Re: Trailers - 01/21/03 03:25 AM

If it didn't have a trailer would you know that Julia Stiles "A Guy Thing" was out now?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET