Home

for christmas

Posted By: BEavis

for christmas - 11/29/02 09:13 PM

thinking about geting the dvd collection for christmas but i want to know what kind of extra content is in it?
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: for christmas - 11/29/02 11:19 PM

See the thread right below on this board titled, "Is it really worth the price?"
Posted By: Dream Master

Re: for christmas - 11/29/02 11:19 PM

Well, then you've come to the right board!!!

Are you talking about the bonus disc? That has a ton of stuff on it. There is the Corleone Family Tree (one of my favorites), the three theatrical trailers for the movies, a gallery full of photos, an awesome documentary titled "A Look Inside" about the three films, a documentary about the music and composers of the movies, a look inside Francis Ford Coppola's notebook for the Godfather, and lots of bios. Also, there are a few hidden easter eggs. Believe me, it is well worth the money.

Help me out anyone, if I've left anything.
Posted By: Mardini

Re: for christmas - 11/30/02 12:08 AM

And make sure to watch The Godfather Saga on Christmas Day. It'll be on Bravo. Although you can see the deleted scenes on the bonus disc, there's whole lotta other ones on the Saga. I would recommend every GF fan to have both the DVD collection and the Saga, you'll have a complete set with both of them.
Posted By: CorleoneChick

Re: for christmas - 12/03/02 03:52 AM

I'm excited for the saga on Christmas. Up 'til now I've been "borrowing" my mom's boss's DVD collection. But he has insisted that I return it so I'm gonna have to wait until Christmas to get it. Do you guys know where is the best(cheapest) place to get it?
Posted By: Dream Master

Re: for christmas - 12/03/02 10:38 PM

I know Wal-Mart has it for a cheap price every once in a while.
Posted By: Family Honour

Re: for christmas - 12/03/02 10:55 PM

You could look on ebay for a cheapie, I would only buy stuff like that sealed up though in case they copy them all...can you copy DVD? confused
I love my DVD collection I haven't had it too long and my DVD player is on my PC which only has a 17" screen rolleyes so I've asked Santa for a DVD player for christmas grin

FH
Posted By: The Spanish Inquisition

Re: for christmas - 12/04/02 12:25 AM

Originally posted by Family Honour:
You could look on ebay for a cheapie, I would only buy stuff like that sealed up though in case they copy them all...can you copy DVD? confused
FH
Yes, but not legally and thus, I don't think it would be appropriate to talk about here.
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: for christmas - 12/04/02 04:18 AM

Originally posted by Dream Master:
I know Wal-Mart has it for a cheap price every once in a while.
You could go to Wal-Mart, but personally I would try something like ebay, Half.com, or Amazon! Some people sell it on there cheaper & some are usually have never been opened! I'd try there first, before going to a Wal-Mart or BestBuy.
Posted By: MobbingForMoney

Re: for christmas - 12/04/02 04:35 AM

This is an open board.

Talk about talking in a talking context.
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: for christmas - 12/04/02 06:53 PM

Originally posted by MobbingForMoney:
This is an open board.

Talk about talking in a talking context.
WHAT!? eek confused
Posted By: TwelveXprophet

Re: for christmas - 12/29/02 05:53 AM

that was a little....yeah
confusing!! confused
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET