Home

F.F.C. Commentary on Part III

Posted By: Dream Master

F.F.C. Commentary on Part III - 09/30/02 09:44 PM

On the Godfather III DVD commentary, he stated some of the things about the Vatican being true. Can anyone help me understand the whole 'scandal' of '79 for a school project??
Posted By: Paul Pisano

Re: F.F.C. Commentary on Part III - 09/30/02 09:58 PM

Hi,
The Pope that died was named Paul. They was a rumor that he wanted to look into the finances at the Vatican. One morning they couldn't wake him up. He was dead as a door nail. This is what FFC is talking about.
Posted By: Almammater

Re: F.F.C. Commentary on Part III - 10/01/02 11:16 PM

We've talked abt this before on several occasions. You should check the archives. wink

Re: F.F.C. Commentary on Part III - 10/02/02 12:11 AM

Originally posted by Almammater:
We've talked abt this before on several occasions. You should check the archives. wink
Hi,
Is that an Avatar of Sophia Loren by any chance?
Posted By: Almammater

Re: F.F.C. Commentary on Part III - 10/02/02 08:36 AM

yes, it's the great Sofia smile
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: F.F.C. Commentary on Part III - 10/02/02 11:26 AM

Originally posted by Paul Pisano:
Hi,
The Pope that died was named Paul. They was a rumor that he wanted to look into the finances at the Vatican. One morning they couldn't wake him up. He was dead as a door nail. This is what FFC is talking about.
Actually, it was Pope John Paul the 1st.

Re: F.F.C. Commentary on Part III - 10/02/02 02:09 PM

Originally posted by Just Lou:
Originally posted by Paul Pisano:
[b]Hi,
Actually, it was Pope John Paul the 1st.[/b]
Hi,
I thought it was Paul John. I guess I could be wrong.

Paul
Posted By: Don Marco

Re: F.F.C. Commentary on Part III - 10/03/02 04:52 PM

It was John Paul. He chose the names of his 2 predecessors to show a chain of continuity. He was elected in August, 1978 and died at the end of September, 1978. He was said to have been interested in the somewhat shady dealings of the Vatican Bank. Sound familiar?

Re: F.F.C. Commentary on Part III - 10/03/02 07:02 PM

lol lol lol
Posted By: Tom Hagen

Re: F.F.C. Commentary on Part III - 10/09/02 02:39 AM

Originally posted by Don Marco:
It was John Paul. He chose the names of his 2 predecessors to show a chain of continuity. He was elected in August, 1978 and died at the end of September, 1978. He was said to have been interested in the somewhat shady dealings of the Vatican Bank. Sound familiar?
They should have elected Cardinal Fungi. Finda da popes inna da pizza...
Posted By: scarface_denver

Re: F.F.C. Commentary on Part III - 10/09/02 05:14 AM

lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET