Home

Out of sync?

Posted By: Anthony Lombardi

Out of sync? - 09/27/02 10:22 PM

Is it just my disc... Or on the bonus footage disc on the trilogy, everybody is completely out of sync?

I mean, the voices don't match the mouths... Someone will be saying "It's a great movie," and their mouth will be moving to "It's a" while the voice is actually on "movie". COMPLETELY out of sync.

Is it only mine? ohwell
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: Out of sync? - 09/28/02 01:32 AM

sorry bro. mine is'nt like that. where did you buy yours bro? give them an offer they can't refuse. grin

GoodFella

Re: Out of sync? - 09/28/02 01:45 AM

lol !

YEAH! Me and you should go down there with tommy guns and tell them to give me my money back! They can't turn down brothers! HAHA!

Anyways... grin I got it at Strawberry's. Dumb bastards. frown
Posted By: Dream Master

Re: Out of sync? - 09/28/02 02:36 AM

I don't have that problem. But my friend bought it and got two Part II discs - no Part I.

Re: Out of sync? - 09/28/02 02:39 AM

OH! That's a BIG rip off! mad One is the best!

Re: Out of sync? - 09/28/02 01:05 PM

tough luck on your friend DM. you can celebrate bro! lol yours are complete. grin

GoodFella
Posted By: Dream Master

Re: Out of sync? - 09/28/02 02:20 PM

Originally posted by goodfellaoggie:
tough luck on your friend DM. you can celebrate bro! lol yours are complete. grin

GoodFella
lol lol lol
Posted By: Don Nicola

Re: Out of sync? - 09/28/02 02:50 PM

Lombardi; Is this problem always evident? I've had that happen to other discs but I ejected them and re-started and the problem went away. It seems to happen sometimes when I play with the pause or fast foward funtion too much. I actually think it's my player.
Posted By: PastaPunk

Re: Out of sync? - 09/28/02 04:53 PM

I've seen that happen with other movies on PSP. *shrugs* It looks funny though, doesn't it? lol

Re: Out of sync? - 09/29/02 02:06 AM

Originally posted by goodfellaoggie:

GoodFella
lol

Don Nicola, it's like that, both times I watched it. Not on the additional scenes, but the bonus part with behind the scenes.

It does look funny, Pasta Punk! lol

Re: Out of sync? - 09/29/02 03:12 AM

Originally posted by PastaPunk:
I've seen that happen with other movies on PSP. *shrugs*
whats PSP? confused

GoodFella
Posted By: Undule8

Re: Out of sync? - 09/29/02 05:54 AM

I don't have that problem either...but one thing that's confusing is that bonus clip where they're speaking in different languages...that's so weird.

PastaPunk must mean a Paramount movie. confused
Posted By: M.M. Floors

Re: Out of sync? - 09/29/02 10:15 AM

Originally posted by Anthony Lombardi:
Is it just my disc... Or on the bonus footage disc on the trilogy, everybody is [b]completely out of sync?

I mean, the voices don't match the mouths... Someone will be saying "It's a great movie," and their mouth will be moving to "It's a" while the voice is actually on "movie". COMPLETELY out of sync.

Is it only mine? ohwell [/b]
Try to install DivX decoders. I've done this with the matrix and then it worked perfectly fine.
Posted By: PastaPunk

Re: Out of sync? - 09/29/02 10:38 AM

WHOOPS! I meant on a PlayStation2. (PS2.. 2 I tells ya!) Don't know where that extra P came in. I haven't been drinking, promise.

Re: Out of sync? - 09/29/02 02:31 PM

I haven't been drinking, promise.
lol

Re: Out of sync? - 09/29/02 04:46 PM

Originally posted by Anthony Lombardi:
[b]I haven't been drinking, promise.
lol [/b]
really? don't get high on your own supply! grin