Home

1 way DVD could have been better

Posted By: Calogero

1 way DVD could have been better - 06/14/02 06:00 AM

I think they should have offered the option of English subtitles for the different Italian words and phrases used throughout the movies that aren't subtitled already.
Posted By: Don Larzono

Re: 1 way DVD could have been better - 06/14/02 05:45 PM

I would have like to have subtitles for Francis F. Coppola's commentaries, at least in the European version (would clear up some song problems for me...).
Plus, I would like to be able to watch the movies with the deleted scenes instead of just watching the scenes by themselves. But I don't want to complain on the DVD, it is great...
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: 1 way DVD could have been better - 06/14/02 05:50 PM

lol lol Three D glasses would have been nice lol lol
Posted By: Jimmy The Gent

Re: 1 way DVD could have been better - 06/14/02 07:12 PM

I agree totally. Being able to include the deleted scenes would have been a serious improvement.

Pro Scania... Nahh - Skåne, Halland and Blekinge back as danish teritories where they belong smile
Posted By: Ricardo

Re: 1 way DVD could have been better - 06/14/02 10:16 PM

Originally posted by Don Larzono:
I would have like to have subtitles for Francis F. Coppola's commentaries, at least in the European version (would clear up some song problems for me...).
Plus, I would like to be able to watch the movies with the deleted scenes instead of just watching the scenes by themselves. But I don't want to complain on the DVD, it is great...
Where is Scalmoe-catania?

Sicily?

I think that for a classic like The Godfather (The NUmber 1 ranked movie of ALL time) they could have had a few different options. I heard it's GREAT and nothing to complain about, but after 9 months people are starting to find fault with it (LIke Gf3!)

Anway, how about an option to ADD the Deleted Scenes into the Movies?

Or an Option to watch the Movies in Chronological order? I know not many people (Like Apple) are fond of the chronological but I am!

Are the Transcripts/Shootign Scripts extras on the discs, if not they SHOULD be!

Excerpts from the Novel, should be on there too.

Specifically, some of Book 3 (Young Vito), Book VIII (Moe Greene/Five Families Hits, and the Mike in Sicily and Meeting of the Dons sections!

Hmm, maybe soem trailers/previews/reviews/snippets from the Last Don/Apocalypse Now/Omerta/Sicilian/Conversation etc. to leave us with more Puzo & FFC entertainment
Posted By: Don Larzono

Re: 1 way DVD could have been better - 06/15/02 02:17 PM

Originally posted by Jimmy The Gent:

Pro Scania... Nahh - Skåne, Halland and Blekinge back as danish teritories where they belong smile
My thoughts exactly. Could it be, that we have more than one Scanian here?
Posted By: Jimmy The Gent

Re: 1 way DVD could have been better - 06/16/02 08:34 PM

Could it be, that we have more than one Scanian here?
Nope - Just seeking to restore the once great Danish empire ohwell
Posted By: Luca Brasi

Re: 1 way DVD could have been better - 06/27/02 11:31 PM

Got my Godfather DVD today! smile It totally rocks!!!!!
Posted By: Alexander Supalov

Re: 1 way DVD could have been better - 06/28/02 07:12 AM

Hi!

Originally posted by Luca Brasi:
Got my Godfather DVD today! smile It totally rocks!!!!!
It does only if you've got no 25th Anniversary Edition on VHS - or so I think.

Nevertheless, congratulations!

Best regards.

Alexander
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET