Home

Help Please!

Posted By: the mattress

Help Please! - 02/21/02 04:00 PM

Im thinking of getting the dvd trilogy, and i was wondering if i would be able to watch the movies on the DVD drive on my computer? Thanks in advance
Posted By: The don

Re: Help Please! - 02/21/02 04:24 PM

It shouldn't be a problem for you to watch the GF DVDs on your DVD drive. They should run just the same as other DVDs, if it doesn't then take them back to the shop and kick up a fuss until you get your money back. The bonus disc in the box set also has features which are specifically for using on computers, so you could get more than you expected. Try it and enjoy!
Posted By: Salvatore

Re: Help Please! - 02/21/02 05:56 PM

It depends on how fast is your computer. At home I have a Pentium 400 Mhz 64MB RAM, And it is bloody slow!!, like slow track!!. At work I have a Pentium IV, and it works perfect, and I connect it to the Multimedia Projector on widescreen, and it is simply great. (After workink hours tongue )

Cheers
Posted By: the mattress

Re: Help Please! - 02/21/02 06:10 PM

Yeah ive got a pentium 4, will buy it as soon as i get my paycheck from work! What 'region' should i buy?
Posted By: Daniel Corleone

Re: Help Please! - 02/22/02 03:52 AM

Originally posted by the matress:
Im thinking of getting the dvd trilogy, and i was wondering if i would be able to watch the movies on the DVD drive on my computer? Thanks in advance
Check if you have a DVD player in your PC or Laptop. I have a Pentium III and its smooth (just gotta have a huge disk space to run it smoothly, hehehe).
Posted By: Salvatore

Re: Help Please! - 02/22/02 11:59 AM

Originally posted by the matress:
Yeah ive got a pentium 4, will buy it as soon as i get my paycheck from work! What 'region' should i buy?
I noted that you live in England, so a Region 2 will be fine. If you have a Multi-Region DVD, a Region 1 will work too.

Cheers
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: Help Please! - 02/22/02 06:41 PM

if you can find multi-region dvd player the better. you will have no problem in buying dvds. it can play any region disc. and also select a good brand, ive heard pioneer is one of the recommended. . . grin

--------------------

I command this family right or wrong . . . it was not what I wanted!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET