who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 01/24/02 11:33 PM

I think De Niro is gross!! yuckk!

And I think Pacino is a sexy man.. God, is hot in here! blush blush
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 01/25/02 12:20 AM

madonn'
Posted By: Saladbar

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 01/25/02 01:20 AM

different tastes. De Niro was handsome as the young Vito. Michael's 'cute', but that is it.
Posted By: Tyler Durden

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 01/29/02 03:03 AM

What the hell?
Posted By: Jpdb Godfather

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 01/29/02 03:16 AM

What is all this shit about guys thinking otherguys are fucking hansome? What kind of shit is this? If I wanted to hear this I'd go to San Francisco.
Posted By: Alicia

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 01/29/02 03:35 AM

What?! San Francisco isn't all homosexuals, do you live under a rock? That's an ignorant (not to mention homophobic) little comment to make.
Posted By: Francis The Kid Forducci

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 01/29/02 04:19 AM

Originally posted by Jpdb Godfather:
[b]What is all this shit about guys thinking otherguys are fucking hansome? What kind of shit is this? If I wanted to hear this I'd go to San Francisco.[/b]

lol , thats classic man.
Posted By: blythe

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 01/29/02 04:25 AM

PACINO. PACINO. PACINO.

there is no other.
Posted By: persiangodfather

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 01/29/02 05:47 PM

Steve Buscemi ... er, I mean I don't know. wink

I think both Al and Bobby have seen (much) better days, but looking at Part II, I must say, Robert De Niro looks pretty dapper with a moustache.

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 01/29/02 08:31 PM

Originally posted by Jpdb Godfather:
[b]What is all this shit about guys thinking otherguys are fucking hansome? What kind of shit is this? If I wanted to hear this I'd go to San Francisco.[/b]

i am female.
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 01/29/02 08:40 PM

Go get 'em, Saladbar!!

Anyway...if we're talking in terms of the GF characters, DeNiro is definitely sexier as Vito than Al is as Michael.

Speaking of the actors themselves, it's Pacino all the way...WHOOOAAAAAA!!!

Apple
blush
Posted By: MobbingForMoney

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 01/29/02 08:42 PM

Marlon Brando now is better than both of them.

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 01/29/02 08:47 PM

You mean Marlon Brando now is BIGGER than both of them.

Put together.

Apple
Posted By: Francis The Kid Forducci

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 01/29/02 11:05 PM

Please don't poke fun at Marlon and his weight problem. The man has been through more than you can imagine.
And just for the record, Marlon Brando was a major sex symbol in his days.
Posted By: MobbingForMoney

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 01/29/02 11:46 PM

Originally posted by Francis The Kid Forducci:
Please don't poke fun at Marlon and his weight problem. The man has been through more than you can imagine.
And just for the record, Marlon Brando was a major sex symbol in his days.

Whos fault is it that he has a weight problem?
It's his fault.He did it to himself.

He isnt a sex symbol now.....

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 01/30/02 02:14 AM

Originally posted by AppleOnYa:
Go get 'em, Saladbar!!

AND i live in the san francisco bay area. neither gay or a guy, so much for that stereotype.

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 01/30/02 02:20 AM

Originally posted by MobbingForMoney:

Whos fault is it that he has a weight problem?
It's his fault.He did it to himself.

He isnt a sex symbol now.....

people handle stress differently, i guess he really fills himself with food!

as far as a sex symbol, no not much anymore but during "Streetcar Named Desire" ---WOW YUM! [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 01/30/02 04:57 AM

J.LO?

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 01/30/02 02:03 PM

"Please don't poke fun at Marlon and his weight problem. The man has been through more than you can imagine. And just for the record, Marlon Brando was a major sex symbol in his days."

He sure was a sex symbol!! And not the first in history to let himself go to pot. No one on this board needs that reminder from some sanctimonious simpleton who pretends to be filled with compassion. (Not that I'm describing anyone in particular, you understand wink ).

However MB's weight and what he's "been through" are two different issues. Not to make light of the grief he must live with, and not believing I can imagine it....but perhaps had he been a better father, or allowed his children to live with their mother, his son may not have spent time in prison for murder, and his daughter might be alive today.

Enough about him though, Al Pacino is stil sexier than Robert DeNiro!!

Apple

[ January 30, 2002: Message edited by: AppleOnYa ]

[ January 30, 2002: Message edited by: AppleOnYa ]
Posted By: DoN KraYziE

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 01/31/02 03:26 AM

Originally posted by goodfellaoggie:
J.LO?

i seoond that!!!!
also that sucks apple frown
but his age is bigger than the both of them combined ahaha, i know i suck
Posted By: DoN KraYziE

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 01/31/02 03:27 AM

oh yeah speakin of jennifers...what bout aniston? that damn pitt...he looks like a bum with that beard now...what if hey name their kid Arm?
lol lol smile lol lol orange
Posted By: bella bambina24

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 04/09/02 02:05 AM

although DeNiro isn't to bad to look and has that tough guy appeal Pacino is hands down the sexiest guy on the planet, even though he is old enough to be my grandfather. blush
Posted By: The Last Don

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 04/09/02 03:26 AM

i aint gay so no comment
but in whos a better actor
deniro and pacino are equal grin
Posted By: La Dolce Vita

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 04/09/02 04:19 AM

I must be the minority here because although I find both actors to be awesome in their field, I love Robert DeNiro and think he sexy beyond belief.

I had a boyfriend once who looked like a 30 year old Deniro, (Anthony, you know who you are!) and I probably was smitten with him because he looked so much and talked just like my favorite actor. Nice guy too, no superficialness on my part. How did I ever let that guy go??

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 04/09/02 04:26 AM

Originally posted by La Dolce Vita:

I had a boyfriend once who looked like a 30 year old Deniro, (Anthony, you know who you are!) and I probably was smitten with him because he looked so much and talked just like my favorite actor. Nice guy too, no superficialness on my part. How did I ever let that guy go??
don't worry Dolce Vita. the Al Pacino look-alike will come next! grin

--------------------

I command this family right or wrong . . . it was not what I wanted!

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 04/09/02 04:28 AM

Originally posted by The Last Don:

but in whos a better actor
deniro and pacino are equal grin
i'm with the last don on this one . . .

--------------------

I command this family right or wrong . . . it was not what I wanted!
Posted By: injektilo*

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 04/11/02 02:14 PM

Originally posted by goodfellaoggie:
Originally posted by La Dolce Vita:
[b]

don't worry Dolce Vita. the Al Pacino look-alike will come next! grin

--------------------

I command this family right or wrong . . . it was not what I wanted![/b]
Or maybe a Marlon Brando look alike. As vito i mean! Well at least he would be distinguished, if not exactly a sex symbol! wink
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 04/12/02 09:30 PM

grin As I write this, I am cracking-up at JP's comment grin I can imagine what the guys are saying about this question. grin But being a woman, I must answer. I would also go with AL, however, RD looked great as young Vito too. Both of these men are powerhouse actors in my opinion, but Al Pacino has a little extra intensity or something. Can't put my finger on it. In spite of his short stature (sp?), smile he comes off as a real giant of a performer. I thought he was wonderful in Dog Day.., and Serprico, and too many others to count.

annt
Posted By: Daniel Corleone

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 04/13/02 12:55 AM

Originally posted by annt:
grin Both of these men are powerhouse actors in my opinion, but Al Pacino has a little extra intensity or something. Can't put my finger on it. In spite of his short stature (sp?), smile he comes off as a real giant of a performer. I thought he was wonderful in Dog Day.., and Serprico, and too many others to count.

annt
I agree with you. He is such a powerful actor (despite his physical stature). I am lucky to have the videos of the films you mentioned (Dog Day, Serpico). All GF, Glen Garry Glen Ross, Scent of a Woman, Sea of Love and Devils Advocate are the other films he was great in. Yeah he is more intense (just the eyes/look, it would scare the living crap out of you lol).
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 04/13/02 05:59 AM

Daniel, do you or any others on the board remember the movie with Al Pacino called "Cruising"? I only saw it once, and it's never on tv. If I remember correctly, it was sort of a "dark" drama. eek Wasn't he an undercover cop going into the gay world? It's been sooo long since I've seen it, I can't really remember much about it. Does anyone else recall? confused
annt
Posted By: Daniel Corleone

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 04/13/02 04:04 PM

Originally posted by annt:
Daniel, do you or any others on the board remember the movie with Al Pacino called "Cruising"? I only saw it once, and it's never on tv. If I remember correctly, it was sort of a "dark" drama. eek Wasn't he an undercover cop going into the gay world? It's been sooo long since I've seen it, I can't really remember much about it. Does anyone else recall? confused
annt
I would go with Rusty's recommendations. Nope never saw Cruising or even Panic in the Needle Street (Al's first film). Wish I can rent it if they do still make copies of the film. Al is always great as an undercover cop.
Posted By: Marco Pentangeli

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 05/29/02 04:36 AM

I just watched "Any given Sunday" with Pacino and thought it was very good.
Posted By: Calogero

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 05/29/02 04:52 AM

I guess I am not comfortable enough with my masculinity to judge the sexiness of other men so I must defer to my wife. She said De Niro.
Posted By: Hagit

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 05/29/02 10:10 AM

There is no doubt that Al's THE SEXIEST MAN EVER!!
however DeNiro ain't bad lol
Posted By: La signora di fucile

Re: who is sexier? De Niro or Pacino? - 06/06/02 10:03 PM

In their hayday, they both would do me (in the Godfather that is), I dunno bout now, even though they both still look fantastic. I'd take em both!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET