Home

Got My DVD Set A Couple Hours Ago...

Posted By: Knocc Out

Got My DVD Set A Couple Hours Ago... - 12/25/01 01:01 PM

yeah just came on quickly....to give my first thoughts about it...the 5th disc is good...i wish the special scenes were in DVD Quality though frown ....i watched a bit of GF 1....and im impressed with it yeah...but the colours on it lack a little...jsut dont look DVD Quality in some places...nuthin major though....GF 3 im watching now...and i gotta admit im enjoying it more grin ..ok yea granted it still lacks a lot to the other two...but im understanding and enjoying it more now....but im impressed with the DVD Collection though....very well put together...anywayz thats it now wink ...enjoy the holidays y'all grin
Posted By: Sonny

Re: Got My DVD Set A Couple Hours Ago... - 12/25/01 02:00 PM

You know in some cultures, people do different things to keep the "Jealous/bad eye" from harming an item/person/entity......

Some people pass those things over a smoking item, while others give away sacrifices, while others just tie some bright blue stuff to the items...

grin grin

I'm just telling you that so that you be careful...I'm still to get my collection lol

Seriously though, given the other thread that you have admiringly updated every couple of hours, I reckon you'd deserve to make the best out of the collection......Make them suffer at home with consequential viewing of the Collection every couple of days.....

[ December 25, 2001: Message edited by: Sonny ]
Posted By: Knocc Out

Re: Got My DVD Set A Couple Hours Ago... - 12/25/02 05:29 PM

Its funny to think i posted that exactly 1 year ago
Posted By: Dream Master

Re: Got My DVD Set A Couple Hours Ago... - 12/25/02 07:45 PM

Great to hear, Knocc Out! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!! grin
Posted By: Family Honour

Re: Got My DVD Set A Couple Hours Ago... - 12/30/02 12:05 AM

Originally posted by Knocc Out:
Its funny to think i posted that exactly 1 year ago
Haha Knocc out, your just an old hand at this now eh?? Me, I only been here since april. It was a fluke I got here too. We crashed our motorbike and I was at home with a broken arm and foot and surfing around looking for GF stuff....WOW, looks like I found the best grin

FH
Posted By: Special Kay

Re: Got My DVD Set A Couple Hours Ago... - 12/30/02 04:57 AM

Originally posted by Knocc Out:
GF 3 im watching now...and i gotta admit im enjoying it more grin ..ok yea granted it still lacks a lot to the other two...but im understanding and enjoying it more now....
I received my dvd set last week, and for the first time I actually didn't despise GFIII. I turned the english subtitles on, and caught a lot of dialogue that I missed out on when watching it on AMC, and got a better grip on what was going on (especially with all the damn new characters).

I initially detested part 3, and though I also agree that it is SERIOUSLY lacking in comparison to the first two, I guess now it's not as bad as I first thought. smile
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET