Home

thursday all planned

Posted By: aldude

thursday all planned - 10/30/01 02:41 AM

On thursday i plan to watch GF part II for the first time, i have off from school. orange orange
Posted By: Francis The Kid Forducci

Re: thursday all planned - 10/30/01 03:04 AM

You have never watched the GF II. Good Lord. Your in for a treat.
Posted By: KayVoy

Re: thursday all planned - 10/30/01 04:33 PM

You are in for the treat of your life, don't forget the popcorn! lol
Posted By: deathkiss

Re: thursday all planned - 10/30/01 04:50 PM

Order a good pizza...and enjoy!!
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: thursday all planned - 10/30/01 05:16 PM

Soda for you..NO BEER!!!!
Posted By: Neri

Re: thursday all planned - 10/30/01 05:19 PM

Ah, it sucks. I wouldnt even bother watching it grin wink

All kidding aside, have a great time. You are about to witness one of the greatest movies of all time for the first time. It doesnt get any better than that.And dont forget to have one of these with you [Linked Image]

Re: thursday all planned - 10/30/01 09:20 PM

I'm gonna have a frozen pizza... I've seen GF part I a few times, but not the rest. so it's time to fire up the DVD player... grin
Posted By: DonThomas

Re: thursday all planned - 10/30/01 10:07 PM

Enjoy! In some ways it's better than the first.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: thursday all planned - 10/30/01 10:27 PM

Originally posted by aldude:
I'm gonna have a frozen pizza...

Eww. No real pizzerias in Dunkirk? At least I hope it's DiGiorno's and not Elios grin

Are you in Indiana, Maryland, Ohio, or New York State?

Anyway - Enjoy GF2!

JG
Posted By: Don Noledge

Re: thursday all planned - 10/30/01 10:30 PM

Dito to all the above!

wink

I remember the first time I watched GF2, and I absolutley hated it...

But I made the mistake of not really listening to it and missed several plot points, so try and not the same mistake I did and you'll love it... Although it is in a very different mould to GF1...

Enjoy...

wink

noledge

Re: thursday all planned - 10/31/01 12:26 AM

I live in New York State. we have good pizzerias but i don't have enough money, and plus i cant eat a whole pizza myself. and i have frozen pizzas already in my freezer. orange Celeste pizza all the way!

[ October 30, 2001: Message edited by: aldude ]

Re: thursday all planned - 10/31/01 01:28 AM

Aldude, I can help you with this.,,go to financial aid and ask for an emergancy loan, tell them you work for Kmart or something (they never check)...get you $50 bucks and PROPERLY enjoy you first experence with Godfather II.

OHHH! YOU'RE SUCH A VIRGIN wink
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: thursday all planned - 10/31/01 01:57 AM

"Pizza my A--! Where's the Peppers and Saseege?"

You'll understand (the line that I quoted above) once you watch GFII. Enjoy it and listen closely, a masterpiece of a movie!

Don Cardi
Posted By: Dr Jules Segal

Re: thursday all planned - 10/31/01 02:49 AM

That was the best thing about gong to a Catholic school. We always got All Saints Day [ the day after Halloween] off.

Re: thursday all planned - 10/31/01 03:06 PM

its not pizza my ass. Its can-a-peas...that ritz cracker with chopped up liver that Frankie was discribing is a canapee (sp?). However, thought that the waiter said can-a-peas smile

Re: thursday all planned - 10/31/01 10:02 PM

hey, I think I will join you. I am also planning to watch GF II. I will have chicken and portabello mushroom canneloni. I don't have time to make the pasta sheets. So I will have to use those darn hard canneloni tubes frown

Re: thursday all planned - 11/02/01 12:46 AM

i watched the godfather part II, the movie confused me, at the end i didnt know who got shot in the boat. but i found out it was fredo. i have to say that i like the first GF better. and i thought the movie was too long.
Posted By: SC

Re: thursday all planned - 11/02/01 01:01 AM

i watched the godfather part II, the movie confused me, and i thought the movie was too long.

Damn......after all that anticipation, too. Oh well, I hope you enjoyed the pizza. rolleyes
Posted By: DonThomas

Re: thursday all planned - 11/02/01 03:46 AM

You should have paid more attention. And really, it's only half an hour longer than the first.
Posted By: Don Rico

Re: thursday all planned - 11/02/01 04:41 AM

i watched the godfather part II, the movie confused me... i have to say that i like the first GF better. and i thought the movie was too long.

so... you're insane! [Linked Image]
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: thursday all planned - 11/02/01 06:29 AM

i watched the godfather part II, the movie confused me, at the end i didnt know who got shot in the boat. but i found out it was fredo. i have to say that i like the first GF better. and i thought the movie was too long.

You gotta watch it again... and again... and again... grin

You didn't see Fredo get into the fishing boat?? wink

JG

Re: thursday all planned - 11/02/01 08:21 PM

i did see that, but i didnt recognize his face.
Posted By: KayVoy

Re: thursday all planned - 11/04/01 01:44 AM

I think because the picture is told in two different time frames, makes it hard to keep up.
When I first saw it I struggle to keep up with
the story plot, and I had to see it several times
later in order to get the whole picture.It's an
AWESOME film and deserves you waching it again and again and again. lol orange wink tongue
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET