Home

Better Packaging

Posted By: KayVoy

Better Packaging - 10/25/01 06:32 PM

I just ordered and received the Godfather Trilogy
from Francis Ford Copolla's online store. It cost
a pretty penny but it is worth every cent. Why didn't we get a nice leatherbound case with scroll
design on both sides with a pictorial booklet
included. We sure paid enough (avg. $70.00 or higher) for the dvd collection. I sure hope they
put the trilogy on dvd to enhance the picture and
give us more material on the best film ever made lol orange lol orange
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: Better Packaging - 10/25/01 10:21 PM

By the way..I forgot to tell you. FFC says thank-you and his wife Thanks-you, and the Kids thank-you and the goverment thanks-you....and you know what.I WANT TO THANK-YOU!!!!

[ October 25, 2001: Message edited by: CamillusDon ]
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: Better Packaging - 11/09/01 12:06 AM

at first I was just happy to have the films...but now I think that they could have done a WAY better job with the packaging. My part I case is already all dinged up because I have to keep putting it in and taking it out of the box, and the corners are suffering...I wish that Paramount would re-make the cases and offer them to all of the consumers who purchased the DVD set.
Posted By: KayVoy

Re: Better Packaging - 11/09/01 06:19 PM

That would be a great idea...maybe they could sell
them on FFC online store for a small charge.I have
the Epic and The Trilogy and they are in cases that will last a lifetime....and the DVD collection should also be in a case that will
preserve them
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: Better Packaging - 11/09/01 07:23 PM

Hey, make the call...start the ball rolling. You may be surprised at what happens!

Re: Better Packaging - 11/20/01 05:15 PM

How would one go about getting Paramount to do such a thing? I am but a lowly button man and I am ignorant.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Better Packaging - 11/21/01 05:16 AM

Just make Paramount an offer they can't refuse, that's how you get to be a made member.

Re: Better Packaging - 12/11/01 05:09 PM

In the words of Vito Corleone..."I'll take care of it."
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET