Home

Where are the bonus features for GFIII?

Posted By: Don Cardi

Where are the bonus features for GFIII? - 10/16/01 11:22 PM

I haven't watched the GFIII dvd yet, but I noticed in the bonus features CD, the scene with Michael showing Anthony the drawing that he made for him as a kid, was not in the bonus material. Also missing was the introduction of Andrew Hagen by Michael to the George Hamilton character. These scenes are NOT on the bonus dvd. Are they already included on the reg GFIII DVD? Anyone know?

Don Cardi
Posted By: Liz Skywalker

Re: Where are the bonus features for GFIII? - 10/16/01 11:45 PM

well, those scenes are in my VHS GF3. my DVD collection is still in transit so I can't say anythign about what's on the DVD...
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Where are the bonus features for GFIII? - 10/17/01 04:05 PM

Echoing Liz: Those two scenes were missing in the theatrical release, but they were included in the two VHS versions of GFIII: the initial release and the 25th anniversary edition. I guess you could say that, since they were included with all VHS versions, they weren't "additional scenes" like those included with the DVD set.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Where are the bonus features for GFIII? - 10/17/01 05:12 PM

Originally posted by Don Cardi:
the scene with Michael showing Anthony the drawing that he made for him as a kid

It's funny how they put this scene in at the wrong point. The first time we see Michael, Tony and Mary walking, Tony is holding that picture that Michael hadn't given him yet eek

JG
Posted By: Don Lagrassa

Re: Where are the bonus features for GFIII? - 10/17/01 06:47 PM

Don Cardi, just watched Godfather 3 last night...and yes, those scenes are included in the movie.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Where are the bonus features for GFIII? - 10/17/01 10:07 PM

Originally posted by Don Lagrassa:
Don Cardi, just watched Godfather 3 last night...and yes, those scenes are included in the movie.

Thank you Don Lagrassa, I am in your debt.

Don Cardi
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET