Home

Favourite extra

Posted By: jackson

Favourite extra - 10/14/01 08:33 AM

Excluding The Godfather: A Look Inside segment, what was your favourite extra on the bonus disc. Mine was the featurette called Francis Ford Coppola's Notebook.
Posted By: Neri

Re: Favourite extra - 10/14/01 03:25 PM

I quite enjoyed the photo gallery, namely the picture with Pacino standing over De Niro is sitting in the chair. That picture was amazing! Also I got quite a kick out of the picture of the boys, with Coppola standing with them.
Posted By: Joey Zaza

Re: Favourite extra - 10/14/01 05:15 PM

The best part of the DVD collection is the Audio commentary FFC makes throught part I, II and III.

It really adds a whole new perspecetive to the movie.

To tell you the truth, the additional scenes were dissapointing - as i am used to them in there having only ever watched the epic.
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: Favourite extra - 10/14/01 10:23 PM

True I think I had seen all the scences before...I wanted to see Michael shoot and kill with the shotgun , with the famouse white hat....Not the carbomb...oh well such is life.
Posted By: Don Lagrassa

Re: Favourite extra - 10/17/01 07:05 PM

Originally posted by Neri:
I quite enjoyed the photo gallery, namely the picture with Pacino standing over De Niro is sitting in the chair. That picture was amazing! Also I got quite a kick out of the picture of the boys, with Coppola standing with them.

I agree. The picture gallery was great. And my father and I must of gawked at that picture of Deniro and Pacino on the set of GF2 for like five minutes. Somebody should make that into a poster so I can buy it.
Posted By: MobbingForMoney

Re: Favourite extra - 10/17/01 07:18 PM

Originally posted by Don Lagrassa:

I agree. The picture gallery was great. And my father and I must of gawked at that picture of Deniro and Pacino on the set of GF2 for like five minutes. Somebody should make that into a poster so I can buy it.

A great picture indeed.Too bad there are not more like that. frown
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Favourite extra - 10/17/01 07:44 PM

I haven't looked at the photo gallery yet -- is it the same Pacino/De Niro picture as in the October issue of Premiere?

JG
Posted By: con

Re: Favourite extra - 10/17/01 08:57 PM

J Geoff,

It would be neat if you could scan that pic from Premiere. grin
Posted By: con

Re: Favourite extra - 10/17/01 09:07 PM

Whoa! I'm a button now! cool
Posted By: Oblong

Re: Favourite extra - 10/18/01 12:34 PM

I don't know if it's the same picture as in Premiere but in this one you see De Niro sitting down as Don Vito in a blue and black shirt. Pacino is standing behind him as Michael in a suit. His hair is a little different from part II.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Favourite extra - 10/18/01 03:25 PM

I liked the expanded version of "The Godfather Family." Lots of wonderful insights and laughs, plus the unforgettable makeup test of Brando, and DeNiro's electrifying screen test for Sonny. This featurette had been released previously, but if I'm not mistaken, the version on the extra DVD now contains interviews with Duval that weren't in the original.
Posted By: Oblong

Re: Favourite extra - 10/18/01 03:40 PM

The Duvall interviews were in the original. I remember him talking about his scene where he tells the Don that Sonny died.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET