Home

For Those Who Haven't Bought the DVD Yet....

Posted By: Don Cardi

For Those Who Haven't Bought the DVD Yet.... - 10/11/01 12:42 AM

If you still Haven't bought the DVD yet, try COSTCO. They have it for $65.00 while the Wiz has it for $75 and Best Buy s"CLAIMS" that they are sold out! Funny thing about BEST BUYS, I went there on MONDAY night thinking maybe they would put them out before closing, which they didn't, but talking to the manager she tells me that the store will sell out of them as soon as they open the next day!!! She told me that Best Buys ever orders enough stock and that is why they always sell out the first day when something popular comes out. So I guess they create thier own supply and demand! LOL! Seriously, COSTCO has a ton of GF DVD's! Good Luck!

Don Cardi
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: For Those Who Haven't Bought the DVD Yet.... - 10/11/01 07:20 AM

Well, it's not too crazy. I read in a press release that Paramount made a little less than 2 million sets for the launch. I think that's about half as much as Snow White - what?! Mummy Returns sold over 2 million the first week, but Paramount makes less than that for the first run?? The article said many stores were selling out the first day. What is that all about - what were they thinking?!?!

JG
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: For Those Who Haven't Bought the DVD Yet.... - 10/11/01 10:40 PM

I have mine so who cares if they haven't enought to go around....Let the bidding start at $100.00 or so...hahhahhaha
Posted By: sonny's girl

Re: For Those Who Haven't Bought the DVD Yet.... - 10/11/01 11:01 PM

$100.00 have you lost your mind? LOL tongue
Posted By: MobbingForMoney

Re: For Those Who Haven't Bought the DVD Yet.... - 10/11/01 11:05 PM

Originally posted by sonny's girl:
$100.00 have you lost your mind? LOL tongue

No that a good price.Thats how much I paid for mine.Why thats a bad price!? tongue

[ October 11, 2001: Message edited by: MobbingForMoney ]
Posted By: Liz Skywalker

Re: For Those Who Haven't Bought the DVD Yet.... - 10/11/01 11:30 PM

Originally posted by MobbingForMoney:

No that a good price.Thats how much I paid for mine.Why thats a bad price!? tongue

[ October 11, 2001: Message edited by: MobbingForMoney ]

I got mine for a little over $69! 'couse, I haven't recieved it yet...

Re: For Those Who Haven't Bought the DVD Yet.... - 10/11/01 11:56 PM

Hey Mobbing since it looks like you have money how about getting me a copy! wink

Re: For Those Who Haven't Bought the DVD Yet.... - 10/11/01 11:59 PM

Originally posted by sonny's girl:
Hey Mobbing since it looks like you have money how about getting me a copy! wink

Im a cheap skate,I only care about myself.Hehe tongue grin wink
Posted By: Robert DeNiro

Re: For Those Who Haven't Bought the DVD Yet.... - 10/12/01 12:08 AM

Target had it for $69, and Sams for $65.

Re: For Those Who Haven't Bought the DVD Yet.... - 10/12/01 12:12 AM

Originally posted by Robert DeNiro:
Target had it for $69, and Sams for $65.

Thankyou Mr.DeNiro.Can I also ask that you stop doing the comedies?Thankyou grin wink tongue

Re: For Those Who Haven't Bought the DVD Yet.... - 10/12/01 12:15 AM

Ok!
Posted By: Don Rico

Re: For Those Who Haven't Bought the DVD Yet.... - 10/12/01 07:14 AM

I myself Don Rico went ahead and paid that nice homeless man $20 to stand on queue 72 hours for me to get the voucher for the ticket to the lottery to stand on queue myself for a shot at getting one of the sold-out-on-the-first-day official authorized Paramount bootleg deluxe leather-bound limited-edition Braille remix Region 5 DVD with never-before-seen photo booklet and fully-poseable action-figure playset. Of course the damn thing starred Adam Sandler and wouldn't play on my son's GameBoy. frown
Posted By: Bogus Castellano

Re: For Those Who Haven't Bought the DVD Yet.... - 10/12/01 11:48 AM

How about burning a copy of the DVDs and selling them on eBay? Muahahahahaha....
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: For Those Who Haven't Bought the DVD Yet.... - 10/12/01 05:30 PM

GF11? We haven't even gotten GF4 yet grin

JG

Re: For Those Who Haven't Bought the DVD Yet.... - 10/12/01 07:08 PM

Originally posted by Beth E:
Totally off subject, but am I the only one who thinks the cover on GF11 does not even look like Al Pacino. When I first saw it, I was like, who the hell is that supposed to be. Maybe it does not show Al's best side. The nose just looks to big.

I like it.I alos like that it also has Deniro's face on the other side.Two worls coming together.... cool
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET