Home

DVD Pricing

Posted By: Don Sicilia

DVD Pricing - 09/13/01 10:21 PM

What prices are you guys finding? The cheapest I've seen is $69 at samsclub.com while other have it for around $75.
Posted By: MobbingForMoney

Re: DVD Pricing - 09/13/01 11:09 PM

Your prices give me a chill down my spine.But I like them.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: DVD Pricing - 09/14/01 12:12 AM

Don't forget to account for any shipping charges and taxes...

JG
Posted By: josh

Re: DVD Pricing - 09/14/01 12:44 AM

You could just buy a used copy on Ebay for half price when they come out and buy a brand new one and keep it in the shrinkwrap because this thing will be a collectors piece.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: DVD Pricing - 09/14/01 03:59 PM

Mine cost 49 sods including delivery. Thats about the same as $75. (Roughly $1.5 to the £)
Posted By: Mal

Re: DVD Pricing - 09/16/01 05:01 AM

Since I'm on a college student budget, $75 is too much for me plus I plan to buy The Simpson DVD when it comes out. I may look for ripped copies after it comes out or I might go rent it at a blockbuster and do the dirty business by myself.

I'm kidding. Anyway, its too big for my drive.

[ September 16, 2001: Message edited by: Mal ]
Posted By: MobbingForMoney

Re: DVD Pricing - 09/16/01 05:08 AM

I will just have to get it at the store.An easy way mde much to easy. [Linked Image]
Posted By: Mal

Re: DVD Pricing - 09/23/01 12:56 AM

Costco is selling it for $65. I think I might buy it, but I don't know.
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: DVD Pricing - 09/28/01 11:52 AM

The stores here are selling it for $69.00 and they give you a free GODFATHR tee shirt. It is black with Godfather logo on it. I knew you would ask what it would look like and I figure save the posts.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: DVD Pricing - 09/28/01 04:28 PM

Originally posted by CamillusDon:
The stores here are selling it for $69.00 and they give you a free GODFATHR tee shirt. It is black with Godfather logo on it. I knew you would ask what it would look like and I figure save the posts.

I wish I get a T-shirt

frown frown frown
Posted By: Don Sicilia

Re: DVD Pricing - 09/28/01 05:35 PM

Which stores???
Posted By: Liz Skywalker

Re: DVD Pricing - 09/28/01 07:29 PM

can you give the names of the stores and where they are???? eek.gif awesome deal!
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: DVD Pricing - 09/29/01 12:46 AM

Ah yes....this I can do for my friends of friends.....The place you seek is called WEGMANS. It is a food chain in Central New York. They have about 40 stores, with some in PA also. Sorry if you are not near one..I love my shirt and wonder if you may find one on e-bay someday. But not mine...
Posted By: Liz Skywalker

Re: DVD Pricing - 09/30/01 01:54 AM

a food chain sells DVDs??? confused
Posted By: SC

Re: DVD Pricing - 11/15/01 01:09 PM

If anyone is still looking for a bargain with the DVD, Wal-Mart is selling it for $68.84.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET