Home

Dog name?

Posted By: Rudik

Dog name? - 03/22/05 04:02 AM

Im thinking about getting a dog. A little fat bull dog. And I want to call him by one of the charachters. I narrowed it down to this. Vito,Rocco,Sonny,Cicci,and Clemeza. What name do you think would be the best. If you can think of some other name tell me.
Posted By: olivant

Re: Dog name? - 03/22/05 04:25 AM

I have two pit bulls. They are absolutely wonderful little friends of mine and they are the most lovable pets I've ever had. I suggest Rocco or Cicci.
Posted By: svsg

Re: Dog name? - 03/22/05 04:59 AM

How about Ciccio or Luca?
Posted By: Forelli

Re: Dog name? - 03/22/05 05:07 AM

Rocco for sure cool
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Dog name? - 03/22/05 12:34 PM

I like Clemenza.

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Dog name? - 03/22/05 01:02 PM

How about "Frankie"
Posted By: Lavinia from Italy

Re: Dog name? - 03/22/05 02:46 PM

I vote for Vito. Marlon Brando was very similiar to a bull dog himself with those pads in his cheeks! lol

Congrats for your dog, no matter how you're going to call him he will be a loving friend for you! Bull dogs are exceptional dogs, then. A friend of mine had a bull dog. A female. Huge head, playful like hell. Her name was Margherita smile
Posted By: JustMe

Re: Dog name? - 03/22/05 03:27 PM

Why not Tom? wink
Congrats anyway. Dogs are great.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Dog name? - 03/22/05 04:59 PM

When me and my husband move we want to get a golden retriever. I want to name the female-Tessio -Tess for short or Carmela -Carm for short. I like the name Cici for the male.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Dog name? - 03/22/05 05:58 PM

At first I liked Clemenza, but it is too hard to call him..."heeeeere clemenza" doesnt sound right.

Even though he is a bad guy, I would suggest you name the dog Zasa.

Re: Dog name? - 03/22/05 09:58 PM

I think Im going to go with Cici. I like it and its easy to say. And Ill teach him a trick to walk to door evertime I say Cici aborta.

Re: Dog name? - 03/22/05 10:35 PM

Yeah
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: Dog name? - 03/23/05 04:05 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lavinia from Italy:
[QB] I vote for Vito. Marlon Brando was very similiar to a bull dog himself with those pads in his cheeks! lol

I'm getting a bulldog myself, and I'm naming him Vito for that same reason.
Posted By: marlon

Re: Dog name? - 03/24/05 04:50 AM

No question, Rocco. No more discussion needed!
Posted By: Lollie

Re: Dog name? - 03/24/05 05:50 AM

I had a little Chihuahua named Chichi--or Cici as it is spelled in Italian. He was sooooo loveable! Why not call him "Ceci"? It is pronounced "Cheh-chee" which in my Italian tongue means "little bean"? Or, you can call him Pacco--I always liked that for Frank.

~~ Lollie
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Dog name? - 03/24/05 08:39 PM

Get two...name one Cheechi and the other Aporte
Posted By: Don Smitty

Re: Dog name? - 03/25/05 06:06 PM

Originally posted by Rudik:
Im thinking about getting a dog. A little fat bull dog. And I want to call him by one of the charachters. I narrowed it down to this. Vito,Rocco,Sonny,Cicci,and Clemeza. What name do you think would be the best. If you can think of some other name tell me.
Clemenza if its a bull dog. cool
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Dog name? - 03/25/05 10:27 PM

Er...my dog is called Sam ohwell
But i do have a son called Michael..
Posted By: Lollie

Re: Dog name? - 03/27/05 04:28 AM

DT: " Get two...name one Cheechi and the other Aporte"

What does "aporte" mean?

~~ Lollie
Posted By: Darulerric

Re: Dog name? - 03/29/05 01:11 AM

Originally posted by Rudik:
I would go wit cicci, i know somebody who named there dog clemenza, it doesnt sound all that good
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET