GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 58 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,105
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,381
Posts1,059,683
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1071460
10/08/23 07:30 PM
10/08/23 07:30 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

The MO of this huge operation has all the hallmarks of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. Recently Hamas leadership visited Teheran.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1071465
10/08/23 08:20 PM
10/08/23 08:20 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Well I wasn't wrong !

Iran helped Hamas weeks in advance planning
Saturday's attacks on Israel, reports the American
newspaper The Wall Street Journal based on high-placed sources within Hamas, among others.

Iran is considered one of Israel's biggest enemies. It was already known that the country supported Hamas' attacks. But it has not yet been explicitly said that it was involved in the planning of the attack.

According to The Wall Street Journal, Tehran gave
the green light for the attack on Israel during a meeting in Beirut on Monday

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: MeyerLansky] #1071512
10/09/23 06:34 AM
10/09/23 06:34 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted by MeyerLansky
Originally Posted by Toodoped
This ongoing conflict is significant and needs to be solved once and for all, meaning is it going to be Israel or the other guys?! No two ways about it. Both sides should fight to the last man and stop listening to EU and the US. This time there shouldnt be any peace deals. Lets go all the way and lets see who is stronger?! Btw Im also all about nukes and where the hell are Israels rockets?!

The same thing is happening on the Balkans too with Serbia vs Kosovo. We need to go to the end with this shit. No more civilians. Everyone should take a gun and lets solve this by fighting to the last bullet or last individual. If Israel falls (God forbid), the muslim forces wont stop there.

I grew up first during a war in Yugoslavia, then Kosovo and in Serbia, then in Macedonia, followed by an ongoing conflict between Greece and Turkey which might erupt every moment.....many people are really tired of this shit, including me.

everyone here realize that it's either a second holocaust or us being alive.
we gonna give it all ! we have nothing to lose

+1 brother and stay strong and let God be with you every second. Dont stop and go straight forward!!! I see there are some non-goverment troops from the Balkans heading towards your way for help. This shit needs to be solved once and for all!

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Toodoped] #1071526
10/09/23 07:43 AM
10/09/23 07:43 AM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
This ongoing conflict is significant and needs to be solved once and for all, meaning is it going to be Israel or the other guys?! No two ways about it. Both sides should fight to the last man and stop listening to EU and the US. This time there shouldnt be any peace deals. Lets go all the way and lets see who is stronger?! Btw Im also all about nukes and where the hell are Israels rockets?!

The same thing is happening on the Balkans too with Serbia vs Kosovo. We need to go to the end with this shit. No more civilians. Everyone should take a gun and lets solve this by fighting to the last bullet or last individual. If Israel falls (God forbid), the muslim forces wont stop there.

I grew up first during a war in Yugoslavia, then Kosovo and in Serbia, then in Macedonia, followed by an ongoing conflict between Greece and Turkey which might erupt every moment.....many people are really tired of this shit, including me.

everyone here realize that it's either a second holocaust or us being alive.
we gonna give it all ! we have nothing to lose

+1 brother and stay strong and let God be with you every second. Dont stop and go straight forward!!! I see there are some non-goverment troops from the Balkans heading towards your way for help. This shit needs to be solved once and for all!

Totally agree with every single word you have said here Toodoped. I am sick and tired of seeing these people get away with doing these things time and again with no repercussions. Now is the time to strike back hard and not stop until every last one of these motherfuckers are gone. THE ULTIMATE WAR IS THE ONLY SOLUTION!!!!

MeyerLansky you're a true hero!!! USA stands with Israel 1000%. I am so sick and tired of these fucking Muslims trying to intimidate us with their Allah akbar bullshit. Fuck 'em all!!!

I also agree regarding the nukes. I am all for using them against these people who we all know want to destroy us. It's self-defense!!

By the way I had a real good friend who was killed by Muslims in Kosovo. How are things in the Balkans right now

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1071530
10/09/23 08:03 AM
10/09/23 08:03 AM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
here !
i've been awake for so long so now i'm resting a bit after a lot of hours in the battlefield, a lot of shootouts, so if there are mistakes in my writing here please forgive me.

and thank you all ! god bless you all and your families !
please never ever vote for left wing parties in your countries !
no democrats and no left wing parties in europe ! they will ruin everything ! they will get these barbaric animals inside your countries because of stupid ''morale codes'' and marxism and then god help what's next when they are inside your homes ohwell
you'll be in the same place as us !
because this war as nothing to do with occupation, and land or whatever...
they are nazis who have thirst for blood !
they kill anyone and anything they can !

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1071533
10/09/23 08:31 AM
10/09/23 08:31 AM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
everyone here knows and said it loud and clear
if trump was here the world would have been a different place
these terrorist's would have shit their pants if they knew trump was in charge !

but when people who argue about what is the definition of a women and a men
and who let's children's cut their penises and change their gender, then the terror smell the weakness and act !

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: MeyerLansky] #1071536
10/09/23 08:40 AM
10/09/23 08:40 AM
Underboss
Underboss
these terrorist's would have shit their pants if they knew trump was in charge !

and who let's children's cut their penises and change their gender, then the terror smell the weakness and act !

Trump will win Meyer!!!! I have full faith in him. There is absolutely NO FUCKING WAY that Biden will win this time around. Not that he won last time either

Trump is the only man who knows what to do I feel. He is a very smart man

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1071539
10/09/23 09:40 AM
10/09/23 09:40 AM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto

Trump will win Meyer!!!! I have full faith in him. There is absolutely NO FUCKING WAY that Biden will win this time around. Not that he won last time either

Trump is the only man who knows what to do I feel. He is a very smart man

i agree ! let's hope for trump 2024 ! the world needs him for peace and prosperity for all

Last edited by MeyerLansky; 10/09/23 09:41 AM.
Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1071542
10/09/23 11:54 AM
10/09/23 11:54 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Guess who is financing the terrorists...

"As the biggest donor of the Palestinians, the European Commission is putting its full development portfolio under review, worth a total of EUR 691m
"

As I already said...stop listening to EU and NATO!

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Toodoped] #1071544
10/09/23 12:10 PM
10/09/23 12:10 PM
Underboss
Underboss

"As the biggest donor of the Palestinians, the European Commission is putting its full development portfolio under review, worth a total of EUR 691m
"

Don't forget Iran

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Toodoped] #1071547
10/09/23 01:00 PM
10/09/23 01:00 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

"

This has be known for many years ! With structural financing by the EU, Europe legitimizes an authority that structurally glorifies terrorism. A Palestinian state built on the foundations of hatred and terrorism serves neither the interests of Israel nor those of the Palestinians themselves.
However this is a game changer and is seen like a sort of 9/11 or the major terror attacks in Europe.

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: MeyerLansky] #1071554
10/09/23 01:48 PM
10/09/23 01:48 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
here !
i've been awake for so long so now i'm resting a bit after a lot of hours in the battlefield, a lot of shootouts, so if there are mistakes in my writing here please forgive me.

and thank you all ! god bless you all and your families !
please never ever vote for left wing parties in your countries !
no democrats and no left wing parties in europe ! they will ruin everything ! they will get these barbaric animals inside your countries because of stupid ''morale codes'' and marxism and then god help what's next when they are inside your homes ohwell
you'll be in the same place as us !
because this war as nothing to do with occupation, and land or whatever...
they are nazis who have thirst for blood !
they kill anyone and anything they can !

Fight ML fight those fuckers…… you’re a true hero soldier being back out there.

They are rabid ungodly, inhumane criminal creatures who must be removed from our earth.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.
Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1071570
10/09/23 04:36 PM
10/09/23 04:36 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Israel: Hezbollah, stay out of the fight
\Israel has threatened to invade Lebanon if Hezbollah is joining Hamas in the battle
. According to the Israeli government , the US is also said to be joining the battle and supporting Israel from the Mediterranean Sea, reports the Israeli newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth.
If Hezbollah interferes, Israel would also consider targeting Hezbollah's ally
Syria. According to the newspaper, threats have been made to
destroy the Syrian capital Damascus and assassinate President Assad.
Because Israel does not talk directly to Hezbollah, France is said to have passed on the message
to the fighting group.

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1071571
10/09/23 04:52 PM
10/09/23 04:52 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Military branch Hamas: we will kill hostages if Israel continues bombing
The military wing of Hamas has threatened to execute Israeli prisoners if Israel continues to bomb and kill civilians in Gaza.

"Any attack on innocent civilians without warning will unfortunately be met with the execution of one of the prisoners in our custody. We will be forced to broadcast this execution," Abu Obeida, a spokesman for the Qassam Brigades, told Al-TV. Jazeera. “We regret this decision, but we hold Israel and its leaders responsible for it,” he said.

Earlier this evening, the Israeli government announced that 150 people were kidnapped by Hamas last weekend in the surprise attack from the Gaza Strip on southern Israel.

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1071599
10/10/23 07:33 AM
10/10/23 07:33 AM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

More than 100 bodies found in Israeli kibbutz Be’eri after Hamas attack
CNN

More than 100 bodies have been found in the Israeli kibbutz Be’eri, as details gradually emerge of the horror that unfolded as Palestinian Hamas militants launched their deadly surprise attack.

Be’eri, a self-sustaining farming community of 1,000 residents near Gaza, was one of first places targeted by militants who breached the border early Saturday morning, and among the hardest hit.

Civilians were killed and taken hostage, according to Israeli authorities and videos obtained and authenticated by CNN.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/10/middleeast/israel-beeri-bodies-found-idf-intl-hnk/index.html

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1071601
10/10/23 08:02 AM
10/10/23 08:02 AM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Ground invasion of Gaza is no silver bullet against Hamas threat

Frank Gardner

Security correspondent

There is an assumption in some quarters that the threat to Israel from Hamas can somehow be eliminated once and for all with a full-scale invasion on the ground.

History would suggest this is unlikely to be the silver bullet some are hoping for.

When Israel invaded Gaza in 2014, more than 2,000 Palestinians were killed, with each funeral generating ever more radicalised young men.

Since then, Hamas has continued to fire rockets across the border.

Its armed wing is believed to number around 30,000 fighters, most of them fanatical in their determination to defend Palestinian land. They know their tunnels, cellars, bunkers and backstreets better than the invaders.

Such a densely populated piece of territory is no place for tanks, which would be highly vulnerable to ambush.

From a purely military standpoint, a ground assault could result in short-term success, eliminating most of Hamas’s commanders.

But in the absence of a lasting peace deal, Hamas would likely regenerate itself, calling up a new generation of angry, radicalised young fighters.

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1071682
10/10/23 08:07 PM
10/10/23 08:07 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

TUESDAY, 10 OCTOBER 2023 - 08:04

Netherlands increases security around Jewish institutions
The Ministry of Justice and Security drew up a list of Jewish institutions that may need extra protection on Saturday, shortly after the Hamas terrorist group committed attacks in Israel, sources told De Telegraaf.

As of Tuesday morning, Dutch time, around 900 people had been killed in Israel and nearly 700 people in the Palestinian territories. Hamas terrorists also abducted 150 Israelis, the Israeli government reported.
According to the newspaper’s insiders, the Justice Ministry sent the institutions, mayors, police, and Public Prosecution Service in the involved municipalities a letter asking them to do “an extra check” to see that security around the Jewish institutions was in order. The Ministry worried about an increased threat due to the devolving situation in Israel and Gaza.

Several cities heeded the warning. The increased security is clearly visible in Amsterdam-Zuid, where there are many Jewish institutions, according to the Telegraaf. Police cars and vehicles from the Koninklijke Marechaussee regularly make rounds at the Orthodox Jewish school Cheider and other important buildings for the community.

The authorities in Tilburg and Middelburg also took extra measures around the local synagogues since the weekend. The Tilburg synagogue reported a noticeable increase in threats since the Hamas attacks and Israel’s retaliation.

After a National Security Council meeting on Monday, outgoing Prime Minister Mark Rutte said that the government was “extra alert” to the security of Jewish buildings. He said that the Netherlands as a whole, and the Jewish community in particular, was shocked by the violence. He did not say what extra measures the authorities were taking around Jewish institutions. “We shouldn’t make people wiser than they are.”

Reporting by ANP

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1071683
10/10/23 08:20 PM
10/10/23 08:20 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Israel and also Ukraine are a part of Europe not NATO members but we should do more to help them !

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1071688
10/10/23 09:01 PM
10/10/23 09:01 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1071689
10/10/23 09:07 PM
10/10/23 09:07 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
IRAN UPDATE, OCTOBER 9, 2023
Oct 9, 2023 - ISW Press

Iran Update, October 9, 2023

Ashka Jhaveri, Annika Ganzeveld, Johanna Moore

The Iran Update provides insights into Iranian and Iranian-sponsored activities abroad that undermine regional stability and threaten US forces and interests. It also covers events and trends that affect the stability and decision-making of the Iranian regime. The Critical Threats Project (CTP) at the American Enterprise Institute and the Institute for the Study of War (ISW) provides these updates weekly on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. For more on developments in Iran and the region, see our interactive map of Iran and the Middle East.

Hamas is expanding its incursions into southern Israel as Palestinian militias in the West Bank and Lebanese Hezbollah (LH) clash with Israeli security forces in the northern province of the country. The situation could expand the war to a second front. Hamas launched a surprise ground and air attack into Israel on October 7 which included sending hundreds of fighters into Israel to attack nearby border posts, military sites, and residential areas. Israel is conducting airstrikes in Gaza to retaliate. Iran’s Axis of Resistance is aligning itself with Hamas’ operation, however

• Hamas’ militant wing the Al Qassam Brigade launched an attack into the Israeli town of Rahat, which is approximately 30 kilometers east of Gaza on October 9. The Al Qassam Brigade also fired rockets into Israeli territory on October 9, including into Jerusalem as Hamas called on people in the city to attack Israelis and be at the forefront of resistance.

• Palestinian militias conducted attacks against Israelis in the West Bank on October 9 in response to calls from The Lions’ Den (TLD), a West Bank militia that Israel Hayom claims is receiving funding from Hamas.[2] These attacks are consistent with Hamas’ stated objective for the Al Aqsa Flood Operation to extend to the West Bank.

•The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) conducted airstrikes on more than 500 Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ)-affiliated positions, including operational headquarters in Gaza on October 9.[4] The Israeli defense minister imposed a “complete siege” on Gaza, which cut off over two million people from electricity, food, water, and fuel.[5] Israel has mobilized 300,000 military reservists in Israel amid reports of preparations for a ground incursion into Gaza.

Members of the Axis of Resistance have issued threats that may lead the war between Israel and Palestinian militias to expand into the region.

• An unidentified Iranian official told Western media on October 8 that Iran would respond to an Israeli attack with missile strikes on Israel from Iran, Lebanon, and Yemen.[8] Missile strikes from Lebanon and Yemen would require the Iranian-backed militants in these countries—LH and the Houthi movement, respectively—to conduct the strikes. The official added that Iran would send fighters into Israel from Syria to attack northern and eastern Israel.

• Head of the Iranian-backed Badr Organization Hadi al Ameri threatened to attack US forces if the United States intervened in the war to support Israel.[9] Ameri’s statement came after the United States announced it would send a carrier strike group to the eastern Mediterranean Sea to support Israel and supply Israeli forces with military equipment and ammunition. Iranian-backed militias in Iraq attacked US forces in Syria in March while Ameri advocated for diplomatic engagement with the United States to resolve issues in Iraq.

• LH conducted artillery strikes into Israel for the second consecutive day and at least six PIJ members attempted to cross into Israeli territory from southern Lebanon.[11] The Israeli government threatened to attack LH with the assistance of the US carrier strike group if LH continued to engage in the war with Hamas. Israel also warned that it would consider striking Damascus, Syria.

The Iranian regime is categorically denying Iran’s involvement in Hamas’s ground and air attack against Israel. The Wall Street Journal reported on October 8 that Iran helped plan the Al Aqsa Flood Operation in meetings with representatives from Hamas, LH, and Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) in Beirut since August 2023.[18] Iran’s Mission to the United Nations emphasized Iran’s “unflinching support” for Palestine but denied any Iranian involvement in the Al Aqsa Flood Operation in a statement on October 8.[19] Political advisor to Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei Ali Shamkhani similarly described the Palestinian resistance movement as an “independent movement” on October 8.[20] Foreign Affairs Ministry spokesperson Nasser Kanani responded directly to the Wall Street Journal’s allegations on October 9, describing them as “based on political motives."

• US and Israeli officials have responded cautiously to reports of Iranian involvement in Hamas’s attack. US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken stated on October 8 that the US government has not yet seen evidence that Iran directed or was behind the October 7 attack. Blinken noted, however, that Iran and Hamas have a “long relationship.”[22] Israel Defense Forces spokesperson Brigadier General Daniel Hagari stated on October 9 that the Israeli military cannot yet determine whether Iran was involved in planning or training for the attack.

• Iran and Hamas improved relations in 2014 following a series of disagreements on regional developments in the early 2010s.[24] Iran has since then provided extensive material and financial support to Hamas. Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant claimed in April 2023 that Iran annually sends $100 million to Hamas, $700 million to LH, and tens of millions of dollars to PIJ.

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) and Lebanese Hezbollah (LH) deployed forces to the southwestern Syrian border on October 9, however. Iran has built up a large military footprint in Syria to include weapons storage facilities, headquarters, and barracks to house its affiliated militias. The Iranian and LH-directed deployments are consistent with the scenario in which the Gaza War expands into a multi-front war surrounding Israel.

• Iran instructed the IRGC in eastern Syria to deploy militants to Quneitra Province on October 9.[26] The IRGC transferred 50 foreign fighters to Damascus on October 9 who are capable of using anti-aircraft missiles and rockets.

• An IRGC officer oversaw the deployment of Syrian Arab Army and IRGC deployments to the border strip with Israeli territory from Sayyida Zeinab which Iran uses as an operational headquarters.[28] The LH Radwan Unit, which is a special unit focused on infiltrating Israeli territory, arrived in Syria to spread out along the border with Israel as well.
https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/iran-update-october-9-2023

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1071690
10/10/23 09:11 PM
10/10/23 09:11 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Those hamas animals beheaded babies they are pure evil.

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1071693
10/10/23 09:17 PM
10/10/23 09:17 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1071696
10/10/23 09:27 PM
10/10/23 09:27 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

The coward Borrell should shut his fucking mouth!! The EU is part of the problem!

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1071704
10/11/23 05:21 AM
10/11/23 05:21 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

As of this morning, the death toll in Israel has risen to over 1,200 dead, and more than 2,700 additional wounded. And, unfortunately, as the days pass, I suspect those numbers will greatly increase as they sift through rubble and discover more victims.

This is Israel's 9/11. In fact, proportionately speaking in relation to their population compared to NYC, the horror perpetrated against them is even worse than what NYC/America suffered through.

Hamas, Hezbollah, and similar Middle Eastern organizations are nothing but terrorists. Plain and simple! They are pure, unadulterated evil and regardless of what bullshit propaganda they try and put out there to the world, there is NO justification for their unconscionable attacks on innocent people.

This is not one nation declaring war against another nation. (for as bad as that is, because war is always horrific under any circumstances.) This is a sick fanatical ideology, a twisted version of reality and religion, that these degenerates use to perpetrate and justify their devilish actions.
-
Politics aside, because no nation, whether is be the U.S.A., Israel, England, Japan, etc.,etc., etc., is perfect....all have made mistakes and implemented bad policies over the years, once again, THERE IS NO JUSTIFYING MASS SLAUGHTER as we have been witnessing over these last few days.

Innocent children and babies slaughtered, decapitated, women captured - raped - and then desecrated, old people being shot dead, innocents wantonly destroyed.

Who the fuck does that??? What type of degenerates could even consider such actions? These are not God fearing folks. They are fanatics.

Don't misunderstand me. Because aside from "soldiers" of war killings one another, which in and of itself is terrible. There is always so-called "collateral damage" with civilians getting in the way and also killed. It is an unfortunate reality of war. Any war!

But to intentionally go out of your way to target civilians and innocents from the start? That that was your goal as you planned this attack?
-
In my opinion, there is only one way to deal with these animals, these ungodly devils. You gotta go in 100% fully committed and completely knock them out of the box....quickly!

And since they claim they love Allah so much, and so many of them "claim" they want to go to him, so they can reap their heavenly reward of (how many young virgins is it?, LOL)...I say let's fucking accommodate them!

These sickies need to be dealt with one time. Once!...not pussyfooting back and forth as the Western world has done with them for so many decades. But ONE TIME!

And whoever is found to be backing these terrorists, regardless of whether its Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, or any other Middle Eastern nation, bang them out too.

Let them stick the threat of nuclear arms up their ass! They got em? We got more! If they wanna dance and fuck around, then lets take em out to the dance floor!

I liken it to Japan's so-called "Kamikaze pilots" during WWII. Where they would forsake their own lives to crash their planes into U.S. and Allied targets; ships, buildings, etc.

After all was said and done, the Emperor of Japan, waived the white flag and surrendered Japan to U.S. Forces on that battleship in full view of the world.

What happened tough guys? No more Kamikazes? You had enough? Its the same with these Middle Eastern suicide bombers and their entire lot. When push comes to shove, lets see how many of them are REALLY willing to die for the "cause."

Enough is enough already. It's time to take serious action.
-
PS: Its also reported that after slaughtering woman and children, these depraved animals actually took the cell phones of their victims, took photos of their massacred bodies, and then texted them to the victim's relatives phone numbers and contacts found on the phones. They are bad actors....

Last edited by NYMafia; 10/11/23 12:45 PM.
Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1071710
10/11/23 07:32 AM
10/11/23 07:32 AM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
as far as we know one of the reasons why we don't go inside gaza yet is that there is info and heavy concern that hezbolla, syria, iran and more will attack too the minute we get inside there.
so while most of our soldiers are attacking there they will suprise us too and will try to conquer israel.

the biggest problem always is the size of our army
we are small in number (around 300-400K) it's not enough, and you cannot trust the air force in a war like that...

this is a huge problem due to small population in a our country

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1071711
10/11/23 07:47 AM
10/11/23 07:47 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

That is, indeed, a very serious concern. That all of this was a ruse to draw Israel's military strength away from its heart, in order to stage surprise attacks from multiple enemies.

Thats a very serious concern.

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1071715
10/11/23 08:46 AM
10/11/23 08:46 AM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1071725
10/11/23 11:37 AM
10/11/23 11:37 AM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
we are being invaded now from syria too now !!!!!

Last edited by MeyerLansky; 10/11/23 11:39 AM.
Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: NYMafia] #1071729
10/11/23 12:11 PM
10/11/23 12:11 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Originally Posted by NYMafia
That is, indeed, a very serious concern. That all of this was a ruse to draw Israel's military strength away from its heart, in order to stage surprise attacks from multiple enemies.

The UN is also powerless Russia and China for example refused to condemn Hamas.

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1071730
10/11/23 12:46 PM
10/11/23 12:46 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by NYMafia

The UN is also powerless Russia and China for example refused to condemn Hamas.

Bad stuff!

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull