Home

The 25 best Michael Keaton films

Posted By: Hollander

The 25 best Michael Keaton films - 04/17/24 10:41 PM

The 25 best Michael Keaton films
Updated 19 hours ago | By Jeff Mezydlo
Michael Keaton's acting career has spanned six decades. Whether playing a superhero, recovering addict, or a hard-hitting journalist, Keaton has been among the great actors of the modern era. Here are the 25 best movies he's starred in, ranked.

https://www.yardbarker.com/entertai...ichael_keaton_films/s1__35208341#slide_1
Posted By: Giacalone

Re: The 25 best Michael Keaton films - 04/17/24 11:35 PM

That's my brother from another mother. That list ain't right, but check out Knox Goes Away

Re: The 25 best Michael Keaton films - 04/18/24 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by Giacalone
That's my brother from another mother. That list ain't right, but check out Knox Goes Away

Thanks for the tip !

Re: The 25 best Michael Keaton films - 04/18/24 06:39 PM

You're welcome H. I thoroughly enjoyed it. While not flawless, there was never a dull moment. Keaton has a knack for shooting scenes. I particularly liked Ray McKinnon in this, but Pacino and Marsden also delivered. You might also want to check out Keaton's directorial debut, 'The Merry Gentleman'. It's a different type of movie in many ways, but he still played another hitman wink

Re: The 25 best Michael Keaton films - 04/19/24 08:28 PM

Another movie I always loved is Pacific Heights. Keaton plays a complete psycho, but does it with style as usual

Hey where's your Johnny Dangerously post H lol

Re: The 25 best Michael Keaton films - 04/19/24 10:07 PM

I removed it although it's a fun movie it's far from his best.

Re: The 25 best Michael Keaton films - 04/19/24 10:22 PM

Lol I never cared for it. My favorite '80s Keaton movie was Night Shift. When he was the idea man lol

Re: The 25 best Michael Keaton films - 04/19/24 10:32 PM

By the way, his best role wasn't batman or birdman, or any of that other garbage. It was his role as Peter McCabe in Desperate Measures that reigns supreme. Tony Montana aside, he played the baddest motherfucker I've ever laid my eyes on in a movie lol

Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: The 25 best Michael Keaton films - 05/13/24 05:04 AM

Batman, Multiplicity, Beetlejuice, One Good Cop, Desperate Measures, The Other Guys, The protégé, I know I am missing others, but those are most of the ones I like with him. To me it is a toss up between between Batman and Multiplicity as my favorite
Posted By: Big_Tuna93

Re: The 25 best Michael Keaton films - 05/13/24 08:25 PM

Jackie Brown, The Other Guys, Batman, Beetlejuice, The Founder, and One Good Cop. Mr. Mom would be honorable mention.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET