GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 57 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,105
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,381
Posts1,059,683
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Organized Crime - Real Life
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by ChiTown

TD you would know better than me you are the expert pal and all these old article and insights you post always make my day.

I know Bill Jr and his son (Bill III) are definitely not 'made guys' but they are actively kicking in today and their contracts are likely benefitting other Outfit businesses and making money for people. A lot of the Potatoes Daddono-era gangsters left million dollar businesses to their kids - I've learned through personal connections many of the kids are still paying someone today. The Outfit won't hesitate to go after kids and its happened to the kids of Ricca, Prio, Amato, Torello and others. Ironically, it was Nick Boscarino (son of Angelo mentioned above) who extorted the kids of Tony Borsellino and that case is still active today: https://casetext.com/case/boscarino-v-borsellino-in-re-borsellino

Thanks for the compliment buddy, and same respect goes to you, too. In fact, you helped me many times in the past regarding specific info and I also think that you once gave me the idea and general info on the Outfits AZ crews.

Regarding Wllie Jr, I always wondered if he was ever made since he brought a lot if money for the organization, but same as you, my senses are telling that he probably wasnt. Who knows, maybe the EP and Grand crews liked to keep him that way, so Jr can stay clean in the eyes of the public and his business partners and possibly his political connections?!

Also thanks for the additional info on the Daddanos probably still kicking up percentege, and also for the Boscarino case. Yes, since the old days some of these guys were known for extorting families of deceased members. Even non-Italian leaders like Gus Alex and even Lenny Patrick did the same stuff, like Alex allegedly extorting Guzik's kids after the death of the old man. Although, on the other hand, they also helped many families.

8 327 Read More
General Discussion / Other
4 hours ago
Robert's voice warms up nicely after a few songs...

30 4,089 Read More
4 hours ago
Award
594 95,403 Read More
7 hours ago
2,952 93,071 Read More
Yesterday at 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by RushStreet
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by RushStreet
I know people will disagree with me but I think Neil would have made a better boss than Gotti in the long run.

I don't disagree with you, at all, Rush.

In fact, Dellacroce would have made an excellent Family boss. "Unofficially" he was, essentially, always viewed that way, anyway.

Now, to the contrary, I think that Gotti was a terrible boss. IMO, he had all brawn, and no brains.

Did he make a good soldier? Yes, definitely! Did he make for a good capo? So long as he followed the tutelage of a guy like Dellacroce, yes, he would make a good capo. But a boss? No way! No how!.....and the proof of that is in the pudding as they say.

Gotti should have been kept at Capo and focused on running his own crew. Neil should have been the BOSS of that family.

Happy you agree with me.

No doubt.
16 319 Read More
Yesterday at 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by Toodoped
[Linked Image] grin

LOL
3 127 Read More
Yesterday at 10:22 PM
I think people should read the actual Mickey Davis indictment to fully understand the Outfit - and the fact that Andrew Rovito was the government's witness against Davis, despite him continuously being on mob charts. These guys are all toast after this debacle as it relates to the Outfit - Carparelli is not collecting anyone's loans today. He's as good as shelved//shunned and Gigi Rovito lost a lot of juice after his brother flipped and he hired a bunch of white gang bangers to collect a debt that was likely DiFfronzo/DeLaurentis money in the first place.

Carparelli is Chicago's Gene Borello - and my money says he's on youtube soon.
8 595 Read More
Yesterday at 09:34 PM
The House on Thursday passed a Republican-led bill to condemn President Joe Biden’s approach to Israel and force him to send arms shipments to the U.S. ally.

The final vote was 224-187. Sixteen Democrats voted for the bill, going against House Democratic leadership and President Biden

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-gop-pushes-israel-weapons-bill/story?id=110228315
375 23,666 Read More
Yesterday at 09:13 PM
McQueen in the living room of his eclectic home in Hollywood, 1963.

[Linked Image]
40 848 Read More
Yesterday at 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by Havana
Wasn't a Calabrian pal of Capone's named Frankie Yale(Uale) the head of Unione Siciliana?

Uale def was a top guy also a notorious (so called) Black hander.

Francesco (Frankie Yale) Ioele, was the acknowledged early "Camorra" boss of the Napolitani/Calabrese factions headquartered in the "Downtown Brooklyn" section of Brooklyn, New York. At that time, HE was the power!

In fact, many future NYC Cosa Nostra powers you've all read about, such as Luciano/Genovese capos Antonio (Little Augie Pisano) Carfano and Generoso (Toddo Dell) Del Duca, soldier Giuseppe (Joe Tobin) Scarpinito, and so many others, too numerous to name....all "cut their teeth" under Frankie Yale's tutelage.
30 406 Read More
Yesterday at 07:33 PM
Random POST! Just for conversation on this boring Thursday.

Just thought I would bitch a little! LOL
2 173 Read More
Yesterday at 07:25 PM
Originally Posted by Blackmobs
Tes there was a dark souls clubhouse in frampton.
Don’t know if it is still there, or if they all patchover to become red devils.

The same clubhouse was shot up last year and all reports said it was the Dark Souls. Now with the recent shooting at the same location they're saying it's the Red Devils and there's no mention of Dark Souls. Even if there was some patchover you'd think they would still mention that.
7 505 Read More
Yesterday at 04:49 PM
De présumés importateurs de kétamine dans la mire
https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/...mportateurs-de-ketamine-dans-la-mire.php

RCMP raid Dollard-des-Ormeaux home in ketamine smuggling investigation
https://montrealgazette.com/news/lo...home-in-ketamine-smuggling-investigation
901 122,949 Read More
Yesterday at 03:29 PM
https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2...-coups-de-feu-dans-le-plateau-mont-royal

More gunshots at the mother of boss Jean-Philippe Célestin
607 121,787 Read More
Yesterday at 03:26 PM
https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2...-coups-de-feu-dans-le-plateau-mont-royal

More gunshots at the mother of boss Jean-Philippe Célestin
335 70,827 Read More
Yesterday at 03:24 PM
Originally Posted by Hollander
Oss has always been a notorious town for over a century !
The Reuvers family going way back.

Lol Reuvers are legends.
1,047 247,807 Read More
Yesterday at 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by m2w
Originally Posted by Malavita
Originally Posted by eastsideofvan
I'd urge a little caution in rushing to judgement.

While your premise is plausible, and may well turn out to be the truth, it's just conjecture at this point.

Remember when news of Frank Cali broke how it was going to be this biggest mob hit in three decades? Turns out it was just a crank.

For sure, that's why i said that it was only my opinion. I certainly would not ruled out other leads but i thought it was interesting to point out that the firsst european state leader to be shot in years happens to be linked to the N'Drangheta.

The Mocro Mafia is known to have planned killings or abduction of political leaders in Belgium and Holland but they haven't succedded so far. So it's not a new thing for OC group in Europe to target political leaders.

To be honest, i don't necessarily think the N'Drangheta is directly behind it but i would assess that there is a good possibility this shooting is somehow linked to them.

in the past several politicians were killed by OC in Europe, especially in Italy; in 1991 the murder of the belgian politician Andree Cools was carried out by the Sicilian mafia

In some sources says that was the sicilian mafia in another the ndrangheta in other was a political revenge.
Anyway the ndrangheta can easly pay for made his politican as Prime Minister,why kill Fico?

the murder of Cools was probably ordered by another politician; concerning the attempted murder of Fico police arrested a 71 years old, i don't think the Ndrangheta is involved
13 290 Read More
Yesterday at 12:45 PM
Members of Brooklyn-Based Hyena Crips Gang Charged with Multiple Murders and Racketeering Activity Spanning Nearly a Decade

Earlier today, Tuesday, May 14, 2024, in EDNY federal court in Brooklyn, a superseding indictment was partially unsealed variously charging seven members of the Brooklyn-based Hyena Crips gang with racketeering and using a firearm in the course of a murder in connection with three murders, murder conspiracies, robberies and identity-fraud schemes dating back to 2012.  Three defendants were arrested this morning and are scheduled to be arraigned this afternoon before United States Magistrate Judge James R. Cho.  The four remaining defendants, who are in state and federal custody on other charges, will be arraigned at a later date.
Breon Peace, United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York, Ivan J. Arvelo, Special Agent-in-Charge, Homeland Security Investigations, New York (HSI), Edward A. Caban, Commissioner, New York City Police Department (NYPD), and Jonathan Mellone, Special Agent-in-Charge, U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Inspector General, Northeast Region (DOL-OIG), announced the arrests and superseding indictment.
“For years, the Hyena Crips terrorized our community with brutal acts of violence—including murders, shootings and brazen armed-robberies—and funded their criminal activities through fraud schemes,” stated United States Attorney Peace.  “The crimes alleged in today’s superseding indictment illustrate well the damage this gang has wrought on individuals, small businesses and the community at-large.  This Office and its law enforcement partners are working tirelessly to dismantle violent criminal enterprises, take out their leadership and obtain justice for their victims.  It is my hope that today’s indictment brings some measure of solace particularly to the families of Samuel Joseph, Leandre Mallinckrodt and Roodson Polynice who were senselessly murdered.” 
“As alleged, these defendants and the Hyena Crips gang at-large have for years inflicted unimaginable pain on the community and claimed the lives of innocent New Yorkers. While nothing can bring back Leandre Mallinckrodt, Samuel Joseph, and Roodson Polynice, HSI New York will never forget its commitment to seeking justice on behalf of victims, regardless of how much time has passed,” said Special Agent-in-Charge Arvelo. “HSI New York will not sit idly by as gangs terrorize the public. I commend our law enforcement partners, including the New York Police Department, for working together to eliminate violent criminal organizations and the fear they cause.”
“The ‘Hyena lifestyle’ was one of wanton violence coupled with acute ineptitude, as the individuals charged today allegedly murdered innocent men they mistook for rival gang members,” stated NYPD Commissioner Caban.  “The actions of this busy criminal network ranged from robbery to financial fraud, which, for too long, cast a pall over large swaths of our city. I highly commend all the investigators involved in this case, starting us toward a modicum of justice for the grieving families of those senselessly killed.”
“An important part of the mission of the U.S Department of Labor, Office of Inspector General is to investigate allegations of fraud involving COVID-19 pandemic unemployment insurance programs. We will continue to work with our law enforcement partners to investigate these types of allegations,” stated Jonathan Mellone, Special Agent-in-Charge, Northeast Region, U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Inspector General.
As detailed in the government’s detention letter filed earlier today, the Hyena Crips set of the Crips street gang is a violent criminal enterprise operating in the East Flatbush section of Brooklyn.  The gang engages in acts of violence, including murder, robbery and assault, and earns money through drug trafficking, bank fraud and access device fraud.  Members of the gang refer to each other as “Hyenas,” “Heenz” or some variation of hyena, and use social media emojis depicting a bluish-purple face with horns and an animal resembling what appears to be a hyena, wolf or fox. 

Murder of Leandre Mallinckrodt
On September 3, 2012, defendant Rick Jasmin and other members of the Hyena Crips were present at the annual West Indian Day Parade in Brooklyn.  A fight broke out and Jasmin allegedly stabbed Leandre Mallinckrodt, who the defendant mistook for a rival gang member, in the neck.  Mallinckrodt, who had been visiting from upstate New York and had no gang affiliation, died from the wound.

Murder of Samuel Joseph
On February 22, 2019, Martial H. Amilcar and a co-conspirator drove to 15-year-old Samuel Joseph’s apartment building and waited outside until Joseph’s teenage sister arrived at the building’s entrance.  While Joseph’s sister prepared to enter the building, the victim was walking down an internal staircase towards the building’s exit.  When Joseph’s sister opened the building door to enter, Amilcar walked into the building behind her, pulled out a gun and shot Joseph three times at close range, killing him. The shooting and events leading up to it were captured on security camera footage taken nearby.  Amilcar and the co-conspirator allegedly killed Joseph in retaliation for an altercation earlier that day between Amilcar’s relative, a fellow gang member, and Joseph’s older brother, a rival gang member.

Murder of Roodson Polynice
In the summer of 2020, Hyena Crips leader Dave Augustin allegedly directed Richler Morette and Bradley Augustin to retaliate against a rival gang for the non-fatal shootings of two Hyena Crips leaders.  On September 2, 2020, Bradley Augustin, Morette and others allegedly carried out the fatal shooting of Roodson Polynice.  Polynice, like Mallincrodt, had no gang affiliation and was killed after he was wrongly identified by the defendants as a rival.  Following the murder, Morette responded to a group Facebook messages about Polynice’s death in which he replied with three laughing-face emojis and stated, “[d]on’t care who got hit” and “pic [sic] a side or get killed with them Hyenalifestyle or no life.”

COVID-19 Fraud
Dave Augustin, Matthew Harris, Rick Jasmin, Wisny Joseph, and Richler Morette are charged with allegedly conspiring to commit identity fraud in connection with fraudulently obtaining unemployment benefits and loans issued by the Small Business Administration for relief during the COVID-19 pandemic.  Dave Augustin, Harris, Joseph and Morette are also charged with money laundering conspiracy arising from their fraudulently opening bank accounts to conceal the source of ill-gotten gains obtained by members of the Hyena Crips.
The superseding indictment also charges several defendants with the attempted armed robbery of a Caribbean Air check cashing businesses, the attempted robbery of a pharmacy and the non-fatal shooting of an individual following an argument during a dice game.
The charges in the indictment are allegations, and the defendants are presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.
If convicted, Martial H. Amilcar, Bradley Augustin, Dave Augustin, Jasmin, and Morette face a maximum sentence of life imprisonment.  Harris and Joseph face prison terms of up to 20 years.
This case is part of Project Safe Neighborhoods (PSN), a program bringing together all levels of law enforcement and the communities they serve to reduce violent crime and make our neighborhoods safer for everyone.  The Department of Justice reinvigorated PSN in 2017 as part of the Department’s renewed focus on targeting violent criminals, directing all U.S. Attorney’s Offices to work in partnership with federal, state, local, and tribal law enforcement and the local community to develop effective, locally based strategies to reduce violent crime.
The government’s case is being handled by the Office’s Organized Crime and Gangs Section.  Assistant United States Attorneys Devon Lash, Jessica Weigel, Joshua Dugan and Andres Palacio are in charge of the prosecution.  The case was initiated and investigated by Assistant United States Attorney Andrew Wenzel in the Long Island Division.
The Defendants:
MARTIAL H. AMILCAR (also known as “Drippy”)
Brooklyn, New York
BRADLEY AUGUSTIN (also known as “Cradley”)
Brooklyn, New York
DAVE AUGUSTIN (also known as “Juice”)
Brooklyn, New York
MATTHEW HARRIS (also known as “Kappy”)
Brooklyn, New York
RICK JASMIN (also known as “Jab”)
Brooklyn, New York
WISNY JOSEPH (also known as “Weezy”)
Brooklyn, New York
RICHLER MORETTE (also known as “Breezy”)
Brooklyn, New York
E.D.N.Y. Docket No. 23-CR-18 (S1) (AMD)
0 68 Read More
Yesterday at 12:07 PM
The old timers are racist af. They hate blacks.

Chicago Outfit has always done business with latin gangs, not blacks.
8 663 Read More
Yesterday at 11:26 AM
Two Brothers Arrested For Attacking The Ethereum Blockchain And Stealing $25 Million In Cryptocurrency

Damian Williams, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York; Lisa Monaco, the Deputy Attorney General of the United States; and Thomas Fattorusso, the Special Agent in Charge of the New York Field Office of the Internal Revenue Service, Criminal Investigation (“IRS-CI”), announced today, May 15, 2024, the unsealing of an Indictment charging ANTON PERAIRE-BUENO and JAMES PERAIRE-BUENO with conspiracy to commit wire fraud, wire fraud, and conspiracy to commit money laundering.  The charges in the Indictment arise from an alleged novel scheme by the defendants to exploit the very integrity of the Ethereum blockchain to fraudulently obtain approximately $25 million worth of cryptocurrency within approximately 12 seconds.  ANTON PERAIRE-BUENO and JAMES PERAIRE-BUENO were arrested yesterday in Boston, Massachusetts, and New York, New York, respectively, and will be presented this afternoon before U.S. Magistrate Judge Paul G. Levenson for the District of Massachusetts and U.S. Magistrate Judge Valerie Figueredo for the Southern District of New York. 
U.S. Attorney Damian Williams said: “Today, my Office indicted two brothers—Anton Peraire-Bueno and James Peraire-Bueno—for conspiracy to commit wire fraud, wire fraud, and conspiracy to commit money laundering, all stemming from their alleged scheme to exploit the Ethereum blockchain and to obtain about $25 million worth of cryptocurrency from it.  As we allege, the defendants’ scheme calls the very integrity of the blockchain into question.  The brothers, who studied computer science and math at one of the most prestigious universities in the world, allegedly used their specialized skills and education to tamper with and manipulate the protocols relied upon by millions of Ethereum users across the globe.  And once they put their plan into action, their heist only took 12 seconds to complete.  This alleged scheme was novel and has never before been charged.  But as the Indictment makes clear, no matter how sophisticated the fraud or how new the techniques used to accomplish it, the career prosecutors of this Office will be relentless in pursuing people who attack the integrity of all financial systems.”
Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco said: “As alleged in today’s indictment, the Peraire-Bueno brothers stole $25 million in Ethereum cryptocurrency through a technologically sophisticated, cutting-edge scheme they plotted for months and executed in seconds.  Unfortunately for the defendants, their alleged crimes were no match for Department of Justice prosecutors and IRS agents, who unraveled this first-of-its kind wire fraud and money laundering scheme.  As cryptocurrency markets continue to evolve, the Department will continue to root out fraud, support victims, and restore confidence to these markets.”
IRS-CI Special Agent in Charge Thomas Fattorusso said: “These brothers allegedly committed a first-of-its-kind manipulation of the Ethereum blockchain by fraudulently gaining access to pending transactions, altering the movement of the electronic currency, and ultimately stealing $25 million in cryptocurrency from their victims.  In this case, IRS-CI New York’s Cyber Unit simply followed the money.  Regardless of the complexity of the case, we continue to lead the effort in financial criminal investigations with cutting-edge technology and good-ole-fashioned investigative work, on and off the blockchain.”
As alleged in the Indictment:[1]
ANTON PERAIRE-BUENO and JAMES PERAIRE-BUENO are brothers who studied mathematics and computer science at one of the most prestigious universities in the country.  Using the specialized skills developed during their education, as well as their expertise in cryptocurrency trading, ANTON PERAIRE-BUENO and JAMES PERAIRE-BUENO exploited the very integrity of the Ethereum blockchain in order to fraudulently obtain approximately $25 million worth of cryptocurrency from victim cryptocurrency traders (the “Exploit”).  Through the Exploit, which is believed to be the very first of its kind, ANTON PERAIRE-BUENO and JAMES PERAIRE-BUENO manipulated and tampered with the process and protocols by which transactions are validated and added to the Ethereum blockchain.  In doing so, they fraudulently gained access to pending private transactions and used that access to alter certain transactions and obtain their victims’ cryptocurrency.  Once the defendants stole their victims’ cryptocurrency, they rejected requests to return the stolen cryptocurrency and took numerous steps to hide their ill-gotten gains.
ANTON PERAIRE-BUENO and JAMES PERAIRE-BUENO meticulously planned the Exploit over the course of several months.  Among other things, they learned the trading behaviors of the victim traders whose cryptocurrency they ultimately stole.  As they planned the Exploit, they also took numerous steps to conceal their identities and lay the groundwork to conceal the stolen proceeds, including by setting up shell companies and using multiple private cryptocurrency addresses and foreign cryptocurrency exchanges.  After the Exploit, the defendants transferred the stolen cryptocurrency through a series of transactions designed to conceal the source and ownership of the stolen funds. 
Throughout the planning, execution, and aftermath of the Exploit, ANTON PERAIRE-BUENO and JAMES PERAIRE-BUENO also searched online for information about, among other things, how to carry out the Exploit, ways to conceal their involvement in the Exploit, cryptocurrency exchanges with limited “know your customer” procedures that they could use to launder their criminal proceeds, attorneys with expertise in cryptocurrency cases, extradition procedures, and the very crimes charged in this Indictment. 
ANTON PERAIRE-BUENO, 24, of Boston, Massachusetts, and JAMES PERAIRE-BUENO, 28, of New York, New York, are charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud, wire fraud, and conspiracy to commit money laundering, each of which carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison. 
The statutory maximum sentences in this case are prescribed by Congress and are provided here for informational purposes only, as any sentencing of the defendants will be determined by a judge. 
Mr. Williams praised the investigative work of the IRS-CI New York’s Cyber Investigations Unit.  Mr. Williams also acknowledged the assistance of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection and the New York City Police Department.
This case is being handled by the Office’s Complex Frauds and Cybercrime Unit.  Assistant U.S. Attorneys Rushmi Bhaskaran and Danielle Kudla are in charge of the prosecution.
The allegations in the Indictment are merely accusations, and the defendants are presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.

[1] As the introductory phrase signifies, the entirety of the text of the Indictment, and the description of the Indictment set forth herein, constitute only allegations, and every fact described should be treated as an allegation.
0 117 Read More
Yesterday at 11:22 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-fentanyl-pills-Mexico-cartel-China.html

Fentanyl pills are getting deadlier amid deepening ties between Mexico's cartels and China: DEA report warns
2,465 376,613 Read More
Yesterday at 07:23 AM
Originally Posted by Liggio
Louis Barone was actually attacked by some Lucchese members in prison, so apparently there was some retribution.

Why don't kill him?
6 738 Read More
The Godfather Trilogy
Yesterday at 04:03 AM
Vito's third slip
Originally Posted by Evita
Fredo was not a wartime Corleone He was fine during peace times

I reckon, seeing his father shot, messed him up but he soon recovered banging cocktail waitresses two at a time!
If only Fredo had been nurtured, to be Michael's right hand man in Nevada Then all live happily for a hundred years -- the family
65 14,256 Read More
05/15/24 11:02 PM
Guilty To Over $1 Billion Fraud Conspiracy

U.S. Attorney Damian Williams said: “Yvette Wang played a leadership role in a broad and complex scheme to defraud thousands.  Through false promises and lies, this scheme collected more than $1 billion from innocent victims located throughout the country and the world.  Wang inflicted pain and loss on so many, and she will now be held to account for the harm she and others caused.  I want to thank our partners in the FBI and the career prosecutors of this Office for their persistent work investigating and prosecuting this pernicious scheme.” 
WANG, 45, of New York, New York, pled guilty on May 3, 2024 to one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud and one count of conspiracy to commit money laundering, which together carry a maximum term of 10 years in prison.  As part of her guilty plea, WANG agreed to pay restitution of $1,400,000,000 and to forfeit $1,400,000,000 to the United States.
The statutory maximum sentences are prescribed by Congress and are provided here for informational purposes only, as any sentencing of the defendant will be determined by a judge.  WANG will be sentenced on September 10, 2024, at 11:00 a.m. by U.S. District Judge Analisa Torres.
Mr. Williams praised the outstanding investigative work of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
The case is being handled by the Office’s Complex Frauds and Cybercrime Unit.  Assistant U.S. Attorneys Micah F. Fergenson, Ryan B. Finkel, Justin Horton, and Juliana N. Murray are in charge of the prosecution.
0 151 Read More
05/15/24 10:52 PM
https://thehackernews.com/2024/05/dutch-court-sentences-tornado-cash-co.html

Dutch Court Sentences Tornado Cash Co-Founder to 5 Years in Prison for Money Laundering
654 91,601 Read More
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3