GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Ben54, 2 invisible), 262 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,890
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,326
Posts1,058,653
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Organized Crime - Real Life
7 minutes ago
“You know what I’ll do? I’ll get a knife and cut out his tongue and we’ll mail it to his wife” ~ Giovanni (John) Stanfa
64 2,439 Read More
Yesterday at 11:44 PM
I thought you guys were friends and did articles together for button guys?
15 201 Read More
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Originally Posted by Lou_Para
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Here’s the challenge.…

The six hoodlums listed below were each connected to NYC-based Families, and each had a nickname relating to food items. Two were with the Gambino Family, and four were with the Bonanno Family. Your job is to identify each man by listing his REAL “first and last name” and match it with the (letter) of his nickname.

Have at it fellas….

A) Joe Strawberry
B) Lemons
C) Ronnie Mozzarella
D) Stevie Beef
E) The Egg
F) Charlie Fish

D) Is Steve Cannone w/ the Bonannos

Thats called a Bingo! Good job, Lou.
2 113 Read More
General Discussion / Other
Yesterday at 10:31 PM
EU, US urge Georgia to halt ‘foreign agents’ bill as protests continue

https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...ign-agents-bill-unacceptable-2024-05-02/
673 61,074 Read More
Yesterday at 09:32 PM
Who tampered with reputed mobster's alibi for 1984 Toms River murder?
Hearing underway

https://www.aol.com/tampered-reputed-mobsters-alibi-1984-093120269.html
3 559 Read More
Yesterday at 08:03 PM

[Linked Image]

HIGH VOLTAGE
'Ndrangheta in Australia and the fear of a new "war": a murder and two restaurants on fire in Melbourne
On the night of April 30, two rooms were set on fire in just a few minutes. In March, however, the ambush against Latorre. In the background "well-known" Calabrian families and common origins

It is still early to define the contours, investigators, as often happens in these latitudes, prefer caution, but what happened in the north-west of Melbourne on the night of 30 April raised more than one alarm bell. And it couldn't be otherwise considering the episodes that were at least unusual: two restaurants set on fire, one just a few minutes apart. The first to catch fire was “La Porchetta” around 2.30 am. The second, however, was the “Negroni 888” .

The restaurant "La Porchetta", for example, is part of a chain born from the entrepreneurial idea of ??the Calabrian Rocco "Rocky" Pantaleo, who died in 2010 in a car accident. As reported by the local press, Pantaleo began his business in the second half of the '80s together with Felice Nania, investing in a place called "La Porchetta", transforming it in a few years into a real chain of franchised places. The news of recent years, as well as the investigative activities, link the brand to that of another family of Calabrian origins - from Messignadi, a hamlet of Oppido Mamertina - who since 2010, through a subsidiary company, have purchased some company shares .

Full article: https://www.corrieredellacalabria.i...-e-due-ristoranti-in-fiamme-a-melbourne/
33 4,017 Read More
Yesterday at 07:34 PM
102 14,409 Read More
Yesterday at 06:51 PM
Armand D'Andrea was the older brother of Nick (who was murdered by Sam Carlisi, Nick Calabrese and Jim Marcello) and Mario D'Andrea (who was killed by undercover DEA agents). Quite a rough group of brothers that family - there were five in total. I know one of them.
28 1,413 Read More
Yesterday at 06:43 PM
Springfield (MA) Mob Crew’s ‘Our Gang’ Back Together Again Under New Management, But Same Faces, Lifelong Friendships Remain

Freshly-baptized Ralphie Santaniello and his boys’ return to the forefront of mafia affairs in Springfield (MA) is a reunion of sorts. Coming back with him will be the so-called usual suspects from his longtime inner circle, per sources with intimate knowledge of the situation.

Johnny Cal. Richie the Postman. Lou the Shoe and Frankie the Shark. Gerry D and even Fat Chickie should be making some cameos. In other words, the band is getting back together, minus Big Al, Bingy and The Animal.

Santaniello and his dad, Amedeo, seized power in the Springfield mob crew last week, leading a Genovese crime family-sanctioned mutiny to reclaim the regime back from renegade crew boss Albert (The Animal) Calvanese by taking back control of the Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Society Social Club by force. Calvanese, 61, almost died in a horrific car crash earlier this spring and is recovering from breaking both his legs. He’s first cousins with Ralphie Santaniello and is Amedeo’s nephew. Although the Springfield crew has always been a satellite branch of the Genovese crime family, Calvanese never earned an official job appointment from the Westside and instead simply declared he was assuming command sans blessing out of the Bronx.

The Santaniellos ran the Springfield mob crew along with Calvanese in the first half of the 2010s, until Ralphie and most of his loyalists were busted and sent to prison in the summer of 2016 and Amedeo was forced on the shelf, with Calvanese coldly stealing their rackets for himself. Over the past few years, mafia shot callers in New York and Boston became increasingly irritated with Calvanese’s antics, which included allowing outed mob informants and leaders of the Latin Kings to do business on the grounds of the Our Lady of Mt. Carmel club, filing a police protection order to keep the Santaniellos from stepping foot on the property and shunning sit-down requests and

According to sources on both sides of the law, 56-year old Ralphie Santaniello, received induction into the Genovese mob at a recent ceremony in New York and got the Westside’s sign-off of on his and his dad’s power play. Amedeo Santaniello, 85, is firmly back in the good graces of Genovese shot callers and being looked to by them to serve as his son’s pseudo underboss and consigliere in their tasking him with righting the ship in Springfield, these sources allege. The elder Santaniello reportedly angered imprisoned Genovese bosses in the late 2010s regarding a photo he was in with a known cooperator who put several influential and beloved Westside chieftains behind bars for life, but by now has recaptured his status and the faith in him from the powers that be in the Big Apple.

Last Monday morning, the Santaniellos’s men changed the locks and evicted the Calvanese camp from the Our Lady of Mt. Carmel club in Springfield’s South End. Then, on Thursday, local Goodfella Gerry Daniele called a meeting of the club’s roster of due payers and called a vote to allow a changeover of club administration and the Santaniellos to be let back in as members; the Santaniellos were unanimously voted back into the club’s ranks.

Daniele is part of Springfield’s “Our Gang,” the group of old-school Santaniello loyalists lining up back behind them like it’s the 2000s or 2010s all over again. Most of these guys have all known each other since childhood. Per more than five sources, Springfield mob stalwarts, Frank (The Shark) DePergola, Lou (The Shoe) Santos, Richard (Richie the Postman) Valentini and Giovanni (Johnny Cal) Calabrese. are alleged to be part of the Santaniellos’ remodeling plans, a kind of old is new vibe with veterans and smarter-from-past-mistake mobsters eager to help the Santaniellos bring the crew back to esteem for themselves, the city’s underworld pride in general and the bosses in New York for the Genovese clan.

Former bookie and Springfield mob figure David (Fat Chickie) Cecchetelli grew up with Ralphie Santaniello and was present last week when the club changed hands and Daniele successfully proposed Santaniello and his father to have their full-membership rights at the Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Club returned to them. Cecchetelli is retired from the mafia life and making a go off it in the film-production and social-media space. The entire group of Western Massachusetts knockaround guys, along with Calvanese, came up in the rackets in the Scibelli brothers and Adolfo (Big Al) Bruno regime of the 1990s and were contemporaries of one-time Springfield mob crew boss Anthony (Bingy) Arillotta, Big Al Bruno’s protege-turned-adversary-and-eventual-successor.

After Arillotta engineered Big Al’s headline-grabbing assassination at the urging of Genovese brass in New York City in the parking lot of the Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Club on November 23, 2003 and became a skipper at just 33 years old, he filled his crew’s top spots with his boyhood pals. Ralphie Santaniello was his right-hand man and Calvanese, his No. 1 loan shark and collector. “Lou the Shoe and “Fat Chickie” were his main bookmakers and Amedeo Santaniello and “Frankie the Shark” DePergola were his primary advisers, sounding boards and go-betweens with the New York mob. The Geas brothers (Freddy & Ty) were Arillotta’s most-trusted enforcers and Valentini, Calabrese and Daniele reported directly to the Santaniellos, according to federal-court filings and FBI records.

DePergola, 67, was Big Al Bruno’s driver and was with him when he was killed. Upon Arillotta flipping and the Geas getting locked up for facilitating the Bruno hit, both DePergola and Ralphie Santaniello were nominated for getting their respective buttons. Right before he cut his deal with the government, Arillotta suspected Lou the Shoe, a slick Dominican-born sports-gambling lieutenant, was talking to the feds and put a $10,000 murder contract on his head that’s wheels never got into motion. Calvanese’s decision to allow “Bingy” Arillotta, 55, to return to the Western Mass region and back into the Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Club following his release from prison to record a podcast interview made waves in New York City and Boston and was at least partially related to his ouster, per a number of sources with intimate knowledge of the situation.

0 84 Read More
Yesterday at 04:24 PM
Put back in action? Not so sure about that. Out of jail would be more accurate, but once again, no clear indication that he's 'back in action'.
3 377 Read More
Yesterday at 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by Giacalone
When it comes to understanding and reporting on the history of organized crime in Chicago, Toodoped is the man. His grasp of the subject surpasses that of most individuals. Sadly, there are people out there who fancy themselves as reporters who do not possess that same grasp. A lot of us try to hold our tongues when it comes to certain things that are posted on this forum, but sometimes enough is enough. Facts do matter. And TD reports facts! And I could see TD coming for your throats from a mile away, but you (NY Mafia/MS or whoever you people are) truly do deserve it

Thanks a lot @G and I really appreciate it. Lots of haters these days but thats good, since that gives us even more energy to deal with those "devils" with the help of facts and hard work. The thing these guys hurts the most is "free". Thats the antidote. Cheers
78 2,113 Read More
Yesterday at 03:13 PM
The Antwerp Diamond Center vault was protected by 10 layers of security.

The Door
1. Combination dial (0-99)
2. Keyed lock
3. Seismic sensor (built-in)
4. Locked steel grate
5. Magnetic sensor
6. External security camera
The Vault
7. Keypad for disarming sensors
8. Light sensor
9. Internal security camera
10. Heat/motion sensor (approximate location)
2 152 Read More
Yesterday at 03:06 PM
'Spanish police make a link between suspected Dutch woman and Taghi's group'
May 1, 2024

The 27-year-old Dutch woman who was arrested in the Netherlands for her involvement in the failed assassination attempt on Spanish politician Alejandro Vidal-Quadras maintained contacts with Dutch-Moroccan criminals in the Netherlands, anonymous police sources told Spanish media .

Checking accounts
The National Police tracked down the woman by examining suspects' payment accounts and images on security cameras in Madrid. She is said to have carried out reconnaissance near the politician's home in Calle Núñez de Balboa in Madrid, where the attack took place on November 9.

Brother
The woman knew the brother of Ayari Mehrez, the suspected shooter of Tunisian descent who is on the run. This Mehrez is also said to have been involved in assassination attempts on Iranian dissidents in the Netherlands. He is also linked by the sources of the Spanish newspaper to the group around Ridouan Taghi. But these sources cannot say what that relationship would look like.

It is certain that the police in the Netherlands believe that Naoufal “Noffel” F., who was sentenced to life in prison for directing the liquidation of an Iranian in Almere , was included in Taghi's group.

Engine
According to Spanish police, the suspicious woman sent money to other members of the conspiracy. This would include purchasing the motorcycle with which the shooter was transported and which was found burned out shortly afterwards. The money has also been used to provide temporary housing to people in Madrid.

Spanish authorities had issued a European arrest warrant months ago. A few days ago the woman was arrested in Amsterdam, according to Spanish media, according to Algemeen Dagblad in Den Bosch. She lived in hiding because she knew the police were after her.

Venezuela
The National Police in Spain arrested three suspects shortly after the attack: a young man in Mijas who owned the motorcycle, and two others in Lanjarón (Córdoba). One of the latter is Naraya Gómez and his wife. This woman was released shortly after the arrest.

The other suspect is Venezuelan Greg Oliver Higuera Marcano, alias “Maquia”. He was arrested in Colombia while trying to get to Venezuela. The police believe he directed the execution. Marcano knew the suspect from Granada from a hotel on the Costa del Sol where they had worked together.

Brain
The mastermind behind the attack, who should also have had contact with the principals, was, according to Spanish police sources, a Moroccan identified as Sami Bekal Bounouare, nicknamed “Pacho”. He is also currently on the run.

https://www.crimesite.nl/spaanse-po...te-nederlandse-vrouw-en-groep-van-taghi/
1,043 245,347 Read More
Yesterday at 02:36 PM
Drug Trafficking for the 'Ndrangheta: 15 Arrests in Campania and Calabria

https://www.ilmattino.it/en/drug_tr...ts_in_campania_and_calabria-8089277.html
2,751 566,787 Read More
Yesterday at 01:38 PM
Lmao
4 674 Read More
Yesterday at 10:49 AM
Some additional info on Gushi...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
9 455 Read More
Yesterday at 10:29 AM
Originally Posted by NYMafia
FOOD FOR THOUGHT…

When a person is happy with themselves and satisfied with their life’s accomplishments they don’t need to act derogatory toward others. Happy people exhibit Zen and good Karma…not an acidic tongue from a sour stomach.

...Case in point.
510 37,750 Read More
Yesterday at 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by MafiaStudent
Originally Posted by MafiaStudent
As many of you know, I've been quite busy since my mom died a couple weeks ago (and not going to end any time soon,) so I haven't been able to put up a new episode of Mob Fireside Chat....BUT this coming week...I'm going to be putting together a video on none other than Dominick Nuccio...you know, "the hitman who wasn't hitman." We've had so many requests to make this into a video, and because it was such a popular FREE article on our Button Guys website, I thought it would definitely be a good one to do.

It's also kind of fitting since I'm going to be moving to the same area where Nuccio lived which was also Ross Prio's old stomping grounds. Definitely looking forward to exploring all that history IN PERSON.

So, watch for that video this coming week.

BTW, here's the link again for those of you who'd like to read the article: https://thenewyorkmafia.com/chicago-outfit-assassin-little-libby-nuccio/

What's most interesting about Nuccio is that I had asked a "Chicago expert" about it and was told there wasn't enough information about the guy for an article. So, I was quite surprised when TOG came back with the lengthy, detailed, and excellent article he did.

So, again, if you haven't checked it out, please do. The link is above and watch the video coming out next week.

Thats correct, MS.

The ”Chicago expert" claimed there was not enough background info available to compose a worthwhile biography on Dominick Nuccio. Yet, we accomplished it with flying colors. So It appears, after all is said and done, that the “Chicago expert” may not be the expert he'd like everyone to think he is after all.
23 1,443 Read More
BB Word Games
Yesterday at 12:57 AM
A: Ace narrating
Q: You better hope he gives me a f*cking name soon, or I'm gonna give him yours...
4,241 1,773,962 Read More
BB Word Games
Yesterday at 12:56 AM
for children to
3,538 537,873 Read More
BB Word Games
Yesterday at 12:36 AM
A: George to Jerry

Q: they say no one's ever beaten the Van Wyck, but gentlemen, I tell you this....I came as close as anyone as come to before
2,066 1,354,741 Read More
05/01/24 11:44 PM
2,665 72,671 Read More
Movies & Television
05/01/24 11:41 PM
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
I finished a rewatch of Banshee last week (one of the most underrated shows of all time imo). Now I'm close to finishing a rewatch of Hannibal (one of my favorite horror-adjacent shows...still can't believe they got away with showing some of that stuff on primetime tv lol). Next up is a rewatch of the Cinemax show Quarry (another hugely underrated show few people seem to give a damn about). After Quarry (which is more like a miniseries) I'm going to start a rewatch of all six seasons of Oz.

I rewatched OZ myself during the Christmas holidays. Had been too long and that's an underrated show. HBO's best before The Sopranos IMO.
1,060 155,015 Read More
05/01/24 10:43 PM
Boeing’s Downfall - Before the McDonnell Douglas Merger

20 1,563 Read More
05/01/24 09:40 PM
Originally Posted by antimafia
Un ancien Hells est assassiné dans un crackhouse de Longueuil
https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2...ssassine-dans-un-crackhouse-de-longueuil

Un ex-membre des Hells Angels tué par balles à Longueuil
https://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvell...ls-meurtre-enquete-spal-surete-du-quebec